Memeball thread

memeball thread

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/opinion/387504/i-hid-in-my-bathroom-from-anti-semitic-marchers-in-poland-in-2017/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anyone have the template? Haven't made one of those in a while, and I can't be assed to look around for it since I don't organize my folders

bump

its called a picardia

>LMAO ITS THE SAME IMAGES THAT ARE POSTED IN ALL OF THE OTHER 1374749191 THREADS LOL COMEDY GOLD

kill yourselves

Hello Sven, enjoying Finland?

>polandball threads dies because it triggers some stupid autist and he spamming unfunny memes
>this has the right to exist
god is cruel

shut up amerimutt

One of my favs

forward.com/opinion/387504/i-hid-in-my-bathroom-from-anti-semitic-marchers-in-poland-in-2017/

Now I agree with this, but where does "it's under no obligation to even pretend to support the people" come from? In an AnCap society most everyone would own a firearm, so at some point you're going to have to negotiate with these citizens or be overthrown like the last government. Unless you decide to drone them all with a private army which means congratulations you killed your tax base.

Template for OC

Somethings I wonder what the percentage of white that Sup Forums is?

högst kek

good guy over here

>The president of Pepsi, Donald Kendall, told the National Security Adviser of USA: "We are disarming the USSR faster than you".
BTFO

What fucken pussy

that entire argument rests on the idea that a democratic government is better than a monarchy, which isn't really the case. the issue with democracies is people think it is the will of the people. if we didn't have that illusion people might be more willing to call out bad behaviour and stupid ideas

communism is the same but the other way around
>wow there's a bunch of powerful rich elite oppressing us, then let's make a much more powerful, oppressive, rich and much smaller elite

nazis like poland

#PizzaGate

Financial instruments like loans, mortgages, and deeds are evil in general since they allow power to be transfered to abstracted and held behind the scenes by ignoble people (aka kikes) who can't back it up with appropriate noble virtues.

worst memeball meme i have ever seen congrats

damn I fucked that up grammatically kek, but you get the point.

based

My sides

lel never seen that one, is it your OC?

Nope

Yup
Left cannot meme

Fake news. They reproduce by molesting children and utilizing Stockholm syndrome to continue the cycle

No fun allowed.

>not entering a career that makes money
>STEM and trade schools

no feels pls

l miss broken english latvian memeball bro. Newfags dont know this man

>memeball threads allowed
>amerimutt threads not allowed
hmmmmmmmmmmm

He's not pro-Israel enough to invade Iraq for no reason

>america is killing muslim women and children
>implying this is a bad thing

Anyone have the original one of this?