Press P to pray for his recovery

Press P to pray for his recovery

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06v6yasGCiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even at the age of 80, Manson has more testosterone than every soyboy on Sup Forums combined.

>meme flags
fuck off

S

Ptooey

Rest in hell. Fuck toy for killing Sharon Tate. If you didn’t do that Roman Polanski would have been arrested sooner.

hes dead? didn't he get raped by liked 5 guys?

CIA Nigger
S

Sorry Charley

You'll be home soon.

S

Has anyone here read Siege? I haven't got too far into it before putting it down for no particular reason but does anyone know why liked Charles Manson?

P

feel better soon chucky!

ATWA
youtube.com/watch?v=06v6yasGCiQ

Daily reminder that Chuck literally dindu nuffin. There was also no cult, "the family" was a prostitution ring servicing important Hollywood creeps.

redpill me on charles manson pls

if he was born nowadays and discovered the retards that post in /ptg/ and /cbts/ he'd have thousands of retards in his cult.

He was too advanced for our age. One day his spirit will rise again and the people will know he was right.

So edgy

Been debunked

Fuck off Atomwaffen fags

Which bit was he right about?

P

Die already faggot, I'm tired of paying for your worthless ass to be in prison.

S.

Evil guy, time to die.

Who is that handsome man?

>soyboy
screencap this if you want

within a few years old media are going to go hard against Sup Forums with propaganda and documentaries, this soyboy thing and the Swedenistan thing will be revealed by some beta-numale to be his doing

Whilst I agree with the anti soyboy message it feels a little off for some reason

It is I the once great moot. I thought I'd check in. Man what a shit hole this place has become.

Can you join your mentor in his trip to death, please? Thank you.

>assraped to death
Who says the american prison system isn't working as supposed to?

It's all newfags trying trying to grasp a new meme.