Dragon Ball Super

It's too soon to say goodbye.

Other urls found in this thread:

vaughnlive.tv/wtt002
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

n the anime it's believable that he stole Goku's body, since he was humiliated by him.

In the manga, why Goku instead of Vegeta or Hit? Or Beerus, Whis, Vados or Champa? Hell, the manga even brings this up except they never address it.

>Manga Zamasu is mad at Goku because of a video rather than being mad because he got his ass kicked like in the Anime
>Mangafags will defend this

Zamasu said that he ewanted a strong body but chose to switch with goku? BUt in the anime hit is far above goku so why didnt he go for him? manga did it better by having goku being the superior fighter in the battle

Reminder

Because, Goku had fucking fought and beat Zamasu, plus had fought Beerus

He was personally offended by Goku, and the use of God ki was insulting.

It isn't that hard to figure out.

POST YOUR LAST ZAMAAAAAAAAAAS!

Because Goku completely and personally humiliated Zamasu and the God Ki thing was just another offense on top of that?

Makes perfect sense.

Why not Vegeta in the manga? Why not Beerus if Black was so worried about him? Or Whis?

He switched with goku because he was the strongest mortal that he has ever seen so far. Also in the manga goku>hit.
>Why didnt he go for gods?
that shit was explained in the anime faggot. he wanted to bare the sins of the gods.

"Gowasu."

>that shit was explained in the anime faggot. he wanted to bare the sins of the gods.
No shit, faggot. I know it was explained in the anime. My point is that the anime makes perfect sense.

You mangafags can't have your cake and eat it too. You can't claim the anime is shit and then use it to back up holes in the manga's plot.

>Why not Vegeta in the manga?
Vegeta is a polite motherfucker when he's around Gods.

trust nobody not even yourself

He was supposed to be the Champion. Zamasu..

>You mangafags can't have your cake and eat it too. You can't claim the anime is shit and then use it to back up holes in the manga's plot.
remember when trunks was kicking black ssr even though he got one punched by ssj3 goku?
How many faggots went with the manga version after? stfu you illiterate shit taste mongol

what do you guys think of the great saiyaman?

>why not Vegeta

you mean the great saiyacuck?

>last episode of super
>reality collapses
>everyone is gowasu
>gowasu is everyone

I wonder who he is

He's a lot skinnier now, and his rep has gone down since that mugger beat him up.

The reason he didnt switch with any god or angel is because he wanted to get rid of them faggot

There's a possibility he'll show up at the multiversal tournament at least

He totally put the hit out on Goku for killing his tea bitch

Which he could have done easier if he had stolen the body of any of them.

Or Vegeta, who's equal to Goku. My question is why the fuck is it Goku specifically? He watched the entire tournament and Goku didn't even win.

Lets have anime and manga discussion aside for a second and question the source itself.
What the fuck is the god of destruction of universe 10 doing?
Why didnt gowasu tell him anything after beerus murdered zamasu?

why didn't Zamasu switch bodies with Broly

>Which he could have done easier if he had stolen the body of any of them.
no if he did that he would be linked with a kaioshin or an angel.
>Or Vegeta, who's equal to Goku.
Jobbed like a bitch in the tournament
>why the fuck is it Goku specifically?
In the manga goku was the superior fighter and not hit

Manga actually makes sense because it doesn't create paradox.

>In the manga, why Goku
The only reason he saw that video is because Goku peaked his interest.

>Hit? Or Beerus, Whis, Vados or Champa?
You could say the same about the anime, especially Anime Hit because of muh improvement.
Besides Beerus and Champa can be killed by killing the Kaioshins. Whis and Vados would become inactive too so not ideal choices

Nice try Toei shill

In the anime, he chose Goku out of a personal grudge.
In the manga, Goku appeared to him to be the best overall fighter. He lost to Hit out of his own choice, after asserting he was more powerful, and performed against Hit much better than Vegeta did, so it's not hard to see why his bias slanted towards Goku.

I hope he will stay for the next arc and maybe he will become a regular character.

The fuck you saying zamasu was never mad at just goku being stronger then gods.
Zamasu was mad because ningens are selfish and shit. He only chose goku because he is strong

>The only reason he saw that video is because Goku peaked his interest.
Yeah, and that made him watch the tournament.

And the tournament was filled with people equal to or stronger than Goku. So his interest in Goku should have been shot down at that point and been moved to someone else.

>You could say the same about the anime, especially Anime Hit because of muh improvement.
You can't because in the anime Zamasu switched bodies with Goku because Goku personally humiliated him. He met Goku, he saw how he disrespects Gods, he had his worldview shattered by him. Of course he could have switched bodies with anyone else, but his obsession with Goku clouded his judgement. And my point is that his obsession with Goku makes sense in the anime.

Zamasu in the manga didn't meet Goku and, thus, him switching bodies with Goku makes no sense. There's no real reason as to why he should be obsessed with Goku beyond "wow Goku you're so sugoii!!"

A new movie of Dragon Ball Super has been confirmed for 2017.

>And the tournament was filled with people equal to or stronger than Goku. So his interest in Goku should have been shot down at that point and been moved to someone else.
In the manga goku was the best fighter so your point makes no sense.

Source my ass

>And the tournament was filled with people equal to or stronger than Goku

At least pretend you have jack shit of a clue of what you're talking about.

Except he wasn't.

Monaka won the tournament.
Hit didn't reveal his full power.
Beerus, Champa, Whis and Vados were all superior to Goku.
The Omni-King and his bodyguards made an appearance.

>So his interest in Goku should have been shot down at that point and been moved to someone else.
Again you could say the same about the anime.

Also read the post next time
>Besides Beerus and Champa can be killed by killing the Kaioshins. Whis and Vados would become inactive too so not ideal choices

>You can't because in the anime Zamasu switched bodies with Goku because Goku personally humiliated him.
So anime Zamasu is butthurt he lost in a sparring match? Top kek
Great motivation.

Besides he could take someone elses body and kill Goku if he's that butthurt.

>Some well loved character comes back
>Stammers in front of xXx..Beerus..xXx
>Le Reddit Cat Man starts saying he doesn't care and asks for food / is offered food by Bulma (so funny!)
Can't wait

Plus Vegeta could have also beat Hit if he hadn't went Super Saiyan Blue twice

>Monaka won the tournament.
Not actually powerful, probably realized this.
>Hit didn't reveal his full power.
Goku was shown to be more powerful in the confines of the tournament, which was Zamasu's only example to work with. Furthermore, Hit's full power is based on honed techniques, not raw might, so it wouldn't have worked for Zamasu.
>Beerus, Champa, Whis and Vados were all superior to Goku.
>The Omni-King and his bodyguards made an appearance.
All Gods we're not even sure he could have functionally body-swapped with, plus he had added motivation to steal a ningen due to his deep-seated hatred.

Super Legendary God Broly

>Again you could say the same about the anime.
No you couldn't. Because at that point, Goku had already beaten him, so he was obsessed with Goku. The tournament and the God ki thing was just something on top of that.

When Zamasu researched Goku, he knew nothing about him besides the fact that he beat Majin Boo. That's not enough motivation.

>Besides Beerus and Champa can be killed by killing the Kaioshins. Whis and Vados would become inactive too so not ideal choices
So what about the Omni-King then?

>Great motivation.
Much better than the manga's, which tries to portray him as someone who's pragmatic instead of the biased retard he's supposed to be, and just makes him look like an even bigger retard.

>Besides he could take someone elses body and kill Goku if he's that butthurt.
So you just ignored his speech to Vegetto, then? At least pretend that you know what you're talking about.

whats the new vaugh link? the usal one is kill

>No you couldn't.
Yes, you can. Anime Hit is stronger than Anime Goku. So Zamasu not picking him is stupid.

>So what about the Omni-King then?

AGAIN you could say the same about the anime.

>Much better than the manga
>butthurt angsty version of U7 Kaioshin
>better than anything
Nope.

>So you just ignored his speech to Vegetto, then?
Yeah because that was dumb if he hates Goku and Mortals so much, why would he want Goku in him? Hell why would Black pick a mortal body instead of a God body?

the upcoming episodes sounds pretty comfy.
My kind of filler.

Stop ignoring the main argument, you fucking retard.

>Because at that point, Goku had already beaten him, so he was obsessed with Goku. The tournament and the God ki thing was just something on top of that.

>So what about the Omni-King then?

Why do you assume he could demand a swap with the Omni king?
Super Shenron probably doesn't have authority over beings more powerful than he, much like Earth's Shenron. It's a safe assumption he's just Shenron with command over the multiverse in his scope and effectiveness.

Seriously? Fuck, time to find a new one.

yeah look
vaughnlive.tv/wtt002

Pay attention retard.

>And the tournament was filled with people equal to or stronger than Goku. So his interest in Goku should have been shot down at that point and been moved to someone else.

>Besides he could take someone elses body and kill Goku if he's that butthurt.

>Anime Hit is stronger than Anime Goku. So Zamasu not picking him is stupid.
>AGAIN you could say the same about the anime.

>Because at that point, Goku had already beaten him, so he was obsessed with Goku. The tournament and the God ki thing was just something on top of that.

Do you have issues with reading comprehension or are you being a retard on purpose?

>Yeah because that was dumb if he hates Goku and Mortals so much, why would he want Goku in him? Hell why would Black pick a mortal body instead of a God body?
>missing the point this hard

He said he wanted to atone for the sins of the Gods AND the mortals and Son Goku, a mortal who has surpassed Gods, was the best way to do that, because he personified all those sins with his body.

>Why do you assume he could demand a swap with the Omni king?
Why are you assuming he couldn't? We don't know. Point is that manga Zamasu never tried.

>Why are you assuming he couldn't?

Because he's the fucking Omni King? Literally the most powerful being in existence.

can an vaughnlive expert find the new stream link for the dbs channel?

Episode when?

>Why are you assuming he couldn't? We don't know. Point is that manga Zamasu never tried.
>>>
> Anonymous 11/19/16(Sat)16:57:52 No.149936512 ▶
> (You)
>>Why are you assuming he couldn't?
>Because he's the fucking Omni King? Literally the most powerful being in existence.
Yeah, and Super Shenron was said to be able to grant ANY wish.

So, Zamasu should have tried, if anything. If it didn't work, then ask something else.

Shit, they really shut it down. Fucking Toei.

Hopefully I can find a new one by tonight. It's really not a big deal, but I enjoy watching Super with you faggots.

You may have cut me in two and disintegrated me, but you can never completely destroy me. Because I shall forever remain in your memories Sup Forums

He was taking on the sins of mortals/failures of the gods because he believes that's his duty

Goku is the personification of them

Stop being retarded >He said he wanted to atone for the sins of the Gods AND the mortals and Son Goku
Again that is dumb it doesn't atone shit and goes against his hate for Goku and Mortals.

Zamasu is a shit character, deal with it retard.

I will not touch your ass

You're quite literally retarded if you can't understand such a simple motive. I'm sorry for you.

>Zamasu is a shit character, deal with it retard.
Good to know you just stopped trying to defend your shit manga and just resorted to calling the character shit because your shit manga didn't try to develop him like the anime did.

Good to know I won the argument, user.

So the paradox problem is solved, as we expected. The first fight between Goku and Zamasu had to be replaced with Kibito, but if that solves the paradox, I totally go with it. Also, nice to see a fight that is not about Goku for once. Well done, Toyotaro!

Doctor. you're retarded.

So Zamasu gathers the super dragon balls and summons the dragon.
>Oh dragon, please let me switch bodies with the King of All, easy peasy lemon squeezy
>What, you came here expecting that I would do that? Fuck off, you retarded Kaio scum, Grinch of Universe 10.
I am really not sure if switching bodies with Zen-chan would be any use, even if the dragon did that (let's be realistic here, he wouldn't if he could. King of All = king of that damn dragon, too).
Who knows if Zamasu would inherit Zen-chan's power? looking at Ginyu, who retains his ability to switch bodies even after having switched, maybe Zen-chan's powers aren't tied to his body at all. And if Zen-chan isn't physically powerful, switching bodies with him might be the dumbest idea ever. Because not only are you then in a weak body without godlike powers, but you've also angered the most powerful being there is.

HOW COULD THIS BEEEEEEEEEEE

So was Shenron at the beginning of the show.

who?

>being this retarded
I undetstand his motive, it's just retarded.

>Good to know you just stopped trying to defend your shit manga and just resorted to calling the character shit
Nope, I always thought Zamasu was a shit character.

>because your shit manga didn't try to develop him like the anime did.
Top kek the anime didn't develop shit, Zamasu is pretty much Vaccine man from OPM.

>no argument

I accept your concession.

a based user sharing the new vaughnlive stream link for dbs when?

>kamehamehaaaaaaaa
>kamehamehaaaaaaaa

Big Green ruined that movie for me.

We could just ruin the YT stream?
We must show them the memes.

What are the odds Broly will be in the multiverse tournament?

>new vaughnlive
you mean wt***** or some shit doesn't work anymore?

0 to none.

no.

As much of a chance as it is for Gohan to ever be relevant again.

hi

Why can't Brolyfags fuck off?

Reminder that Super is perfect and if you try to criticize anything about it you must be a GT loving spic/mexican.

why is goku's hair pink

hey

hello
and farewell

Only the manga is perfect pedro

So I guess I'm going to have to use the Youtube stream for tonight since I can't seem to find another one on Vaughn. I might as well just wait for the raw to come out a few hours after it airs.

After an hour it is already out subbed on crunchyroll.

Friendly reminder goku is going to get destroyed

Some people (like me) live in a country where Crunchyroll doesn't have DBS broadcasting rights.

I'm scared. While we Dutch got the American dub on TV, I've heard that stores stocked the Big Green dub.

I hope this won't mean that they'll sell DBS in Big Green dub in the Netherlands...

>now i have become not just the prince of space warriors but also the space warrior god, just like you gukoo!

Zamasu was always distrustful of ningen, he was always going to go over the edge and want to kill them all especially because retarded Gowasu kept showing him ningen civilizations being pieces of shit and insisting "I-in a thousand years they'll change!". Goku was just a catalyst.

I do agree that the anime did it better in this example, but saying Goku was the only reason Zamasu ended up being a ningen hater makes you look like a retard.

This anime is painful to watch. Everything is so extremely slow paced, and they explain everything 10 times to make sure even the 3 year olds watching can understand it.