Christian Levantines On the Day Of the Rope

What happens to them /pol?

>Christian
>Family Values
>Don't marry outside their race
>80%+ vote GOP because abortion and low taxes
> hate Muslims more than whites

Are they all doomed even though many look European?

Pic is a levant mother in northern Iraq fighting Isis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VjEqoltgSQE
youtube.com/watch?v=vITD-3-qCvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

bump

where get a qt girl like this

OP are you by any chance a sandnigger?

Mostly in America, Syria, and Northern Iraq.

I know a few who got too old (30) and married white men, that's probably your only shot

WEHERE THE FUCK IS MY QT SEMITIC GF

>Christian
>Family values
Pick one. What are "traditional Christian" family values?

Like goat fucker Abraham trying to kill his own son? Or Jew Jesus encouraging European women to become degenerate nuns and stop making white babies?

Christianity is a Jewish sect which is now the forerunner of multiculturalism and race mixing.

Pro-White Pagan family values
Multi racial Christian v̶a̶l̶u̶e̶s̶ faggy morals

PICK ONE.

What exactly are "Traditional Christian family values?" Varg explains:
youtu.be/VjEqoltgSQE

>Don't marry outside their race
Not a fact. Religious Christians are the biggest race mixers and miscgenation promoters after Jews.

Middle-Easterners used to be considered western before Islam

Christianity makes you western

>t. Assblasted race mixing retard fucker.

Yeah good way to increase the negro "CHRISTIAN" population. Be a Pagan, anti abortion for whites only.

youtube.com/watch?v=vITD-3-qCvo

Stand by them!

Christianity before all... REMEMBER THE MARTYRS

k nice

>not understanding a very obvious call to action.
Bitch, that quote is about finding surviving a-religiously. Its about being a christian out of desire, not obligation.

Why do Jew worshiping faggots keep promoting race mixing on this board?

I'm asking if these people get hung on the day of the rope, not promoting race mixing.

This! Christianity must die or the white race will.

it dosent matter if they are Christians,Jews or Muslim.. if they are from the ME they are equally retarded

I'm not sure about them but you will definitely get the rope christcuck.

Reminder Christian groups supported the niggers in Rhodesia and South Africa when they went around raping and slaughtering white farmers etc... and then when they finally stopped, the niggers went after them too.

Depends what you mean by levantine arabs. The same ones who allowed the Lebanese civil war to start with liberal policies and importing muslims until they started doing drivebys on all Christians, and eventually slaughtering entire towns in tit-for-tat exchanges?

the shills flooding this thread

Levantine Christians*

Blacks have been raping and murdering Whites in South Africa since the end of Apartheid but somehow these Christian churches just keep on operating as if there's just been a change in political leadership.

Instead of helping the boers. White Christians choose to fund the Zionist state of Israel and donate huge amounts money to nigger Christians in Africa causing shitskin population booms.

Christian levantines belong in the middle east, so they're going to ve deported.

Church. Go to curch tomorrow, join some activites, make friends.

If you think this thing looks European you have to be some kind of Romanian-Armenian mix

k

>Christian

That's enough reason to get the rope.

>unironically thinks voting GOP is a good thing

haha the state of nu/pol/

The G*P isn't even anti-abortion anymore.

Clearly there will be a lot of land to clear out when dotr happens. We will give them some land in the Levant for them to make a country. Then the other Christians in the ME can settle there as well

Sorry, you have to go back.

I think the bigger question from reading this thread is how to uncuck Christianity

who's doing the roping?