Let's face it, Soviets were the most traditional society of the 20th century. If you're against the Soviet union...

Let's face it, Soviets were the most traditional society of the 20th century. If you're against the Soviet union, then you're against traditionalism. I wish SU conquered my country. Long live Stalin and Lenin!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xRv9ZQOCPo
youtube.com/watch?v=soAofAWEpGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they never released the information on the ayys though and they never had a good processed cheese product like pic related

One of the most multicultural states of the past century. OP kill yourself and go back to Russia you dumb subhuman

Sage this retarded commie bait ,fuck you for shitting up the board with your mental illness

also, they were denied quality velveeta products so they never had goopy grilled cheese samiches. they had to eat gamey bear meat with inadequate seasoning

Stay mad, losers. A boo boo nazis lost, so sad :(

Ah yes the Tradition oh not having anything to eat for dinner! Very important

And they managed all of this without any muh white supremacy but different ethnic groups all rallying under the same banner.

>another westerner telling me what the soviet union was like and what it was not
The Soviet union had a baseline idea called "druzhba narodov" where people were incentivzed to mix with other peoples and cultures. For example: military service was mandatory and they always sent you as far away as possible from your republic, serving at your home "country" was not allowed.

leave and kys
you have maggots for brains
There is absolutely no coherent reason to be in favor of communism.
I recommend reading.
Ainii, sä et muute oo ees suomest vitu homo

It was also a shit hole.

:/

Guns and Butter
Guns or Butter
Guns and butter

:/

the SU may have survived if the people were given jnco jeans. also a reminder that a civilization will never flourish without processed cheese products

i cant tell if its retarded shills or pol trolls but this shit is just retarded

In a sense, the Soviet Union was highly traditional -- meaning socially conservative.

Soviet union wasn't communist.

Ai enkö? Kiva ku kerroit

bullshit

ussr was totalitarian state where people were forbidden to accumulate capital

you cant be traditonal if you are against basic human instincts

Actually that were a country where matriarchy won. Women had to raise children alone since many of fathers died in wars. So boys were raised without strong hands of man. Also there a theory that during 1920s, 30s, 40s political repression strong people, usually traditional-style men were intentionally killing. Soviets wanted to rule sheeps rather than lions.

Fuck off back to Russia, Ivan

>muh not communism argument
only reason to support that shit is being high class, ignorant and unproductive

had the children been given quality messaging like video related, they may have built some good spaceships
youtube.com/watch?v=4xRv9ZQOCPo

Do you understand what communism means? You don't, but I'm still curious. Tell me.

are you asking about what communism actually causes or what the propaganda promotes about it?

Those two are dramatically different and we actually have lots of hard evidence around the world.

for me it means a lack of quality cheese products

t. "that wasn't real communism"

Why don't you fuck off back to your slavic shithole, Ivan?

>banning religion
>forced state weddings
>asked to spy on wife and family
>traditional

sage'd, bait thread.

No, I'm asking do you understand what actual communism means? You don't. That's funny.

You mean like in USA?

Soviet union wasn't communist.

Yes, the purging of intelligentsia. The Soviets created the thing called Homo Sovjeticus - atomized worker drones of people who have no interest in gaining power or influence themselves. This is largely the reason why post-Soviet states are still recovering - there is noone capable or willing to rebuild left in the adult generaltions.

Soviet Union was only 50% white. They had so many muslims from Central Asia region.

america produces more cheese than the entire world does. also we have a higher percentage of ayy dna
>ayy lmao

No it was not you stupid Finngol

Soviet Union was at its core Western but it was anti-tradition, and also was Germany at the same time Nazis were anti-traditional.

How can't you see that the last traditional people in West were pagans living before the implement of Christianity. Those were the real deal of tradition, but already at thet time we were in Kali-Yuga, the things on Earth were fucked up already then and has rolled downfall since then and currently we are living in absolute degenerity and those who can't see it at last are beyond help, and people who even dare to compare this communist bullshit and natsoc bullshit to real tradition are the most blinded ones who are even beyond to be helped ever.

I'm sorry but you spirit is already in hell. You have a mountain to climb, just to have a eyesight let alone another mountain to climb to understand what you see.

>)
Addendum:

If you even talk about things like "production", "productive", "product" or anything related to that, you don't know a shit about TRADITION. Period.

stfu goy and dig your own grave. Digging your own grave at insane speed is what is about current "development" of things and Westernity and "liberal" bullshit. Get a fucking grip

you didn't answer my question.
It's actually pretty important if you want me to answer yours. I could parrot the communist manifesto at you, would that be good?
Or do you only accept your specific brand of communism?

can anyone confirm that the soviets had captured baba yaga?

Traditionalism is garbage, people in this board think traditionalism is the sameas white supremacy

aaahh yes how could anyone forget the pagan Rasputin was the very embodiment of Russian Tradition

he's not actually a Finn
Call me a Finngol all you want but he doesn't deserve the honor.

Most retarded OP I've seen in a while, congratulations.

So traditional that they went back to a time before agriculture.

I think kek just did

What's going on with that filename bro

Yes. He works for the Russian mob now, and if you don't pay the mob their 20%, he will take you out.

It's more about peasants, not intelligentsia. Traditionalism inside the village. Many females were forced to replace fathers, they adopted masculinity.

Fuck you, the Soviet union was founded on the destruction of ethnic Russians and Russian culture.

Fucking traitor.

>Vladimir-Putin-Russia-War-Soviet-Union-2-USSR-Invasion-Europe-EU-NATO-Nukes-US-Threat-785915.jpg
Holy shit, I didn't even notice

>Long live Stalin
Ignoring the fact that stalin tries to invade Finland. Good.

Russia was once pagan too long ago. Maybe only in Russia living Mari people and other of that kind have in their culture preserved and left some fragments of that pagan era thousands of years ago, the true tradition.

>Binlad unironically shilling for USSR
Now I've seen it all.

its a female.
fucking americans.
does it hurt you to keep your mouth shut instead of blabbering on topics you know absolutely nothing about?
pissess me off bigly

What was Christmas like in the Soviet Union?

Did they even celebrate it?

>baba
>she
you wut

I get it that we both think different things here, but this also had the (intentional) side effect of creating a serf class that would not try to usurp power: perfectly obedient workers and soldiers, basically.

Yes the soviet union was a traditional society goyim! Therefore you cant criticize it and dont pay attention to the jewish bolshevism conspiracy it was created by rascist goys.

I think he was referring to this film
youtube.com/watch?v=soAofAWEpGU

Desantit vittuun Suomesta.

If by traditional you mean the russian people allowed their leadership to destroy their country under the premise that communism would EVER work then sure. Theyre traditional

baba was a female witch. here are her stats. also here are the stats of the dancing hut. it's legs were quite powerful

lol you sound pretty flustered. Glad you pride yourself on your knowledge of childhood stories, make sure to share some with your girlfriend's son as you babysit him for your girlfriend's date night with Tyrone

It is indeed true that the soviet union was far more nationalistic and conservative than the west during the cold war. Of course it did also have its downsides, but its quite irrational that pol doesn’t support the union more.

Based on my limited reading sounds like that was just a propaganda stunt used to justify nationalism.

Communism is Jewish, everyone should know that by now. OP is a kike or a shabbos goy, sage.

>Killed the entire upper class of Russians
>Banning all forms of religion
>Women have to work at a job (no more traditional housewives)
>Sending women to die on the frontlines alongside the men
>Forced labour quotas
>Collectivised agriculture (no more growing your own food)
>No ethnic and cultural tribalism
>Borderless society with free unrestricted migration
Oh boy, what a truly traditionalist paradise!

Korkki kiinni, Vanja.