This is what happens when you fat shame women shitlords

This is what happens when you fat shame women shitlords

>EXCLUSIVE - 'There must be a way to heal': Anorexia sufferer who has starved herself for 16 years meets with experts to discover what the disease has done to her body
>Stephanie Rodas, 28, from New York, has battled anorexia since she was 13
>In February, she was found unconscious in her home after taking painkillers
>Now she is going on The Doctors for tests to see what the disease has done
>It is a bid to force herself into committing to recovery programs

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5093679/Anorexic-woman-finds-disease-her.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5093679/Anorexic-woman-finds-disease-her.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop eating you fat fuck

What a fat bitch. Jesus Christ, hamplanet needs to do some exercise.

Good.

I'd rather have 4% of women slip into anorexia because they beauty standard is set at STICC than 96% of women slip into obesity because the beauty standard is set at THICC.

Thicc>Sticc

>936302▶
>This is what happens when you fat shame women shitlords
eat my spaghetti, roastie whore

nice try tumblrboy

She's still too fat, gross.

@149936302

welp
byebye nofap

True red pill right there. It's simply so much easier to get fat that anything other than fat shaming leads to huge amounts of obesity. You can't give fatties even an inch.

chunky women are healthy incubators for offspring.

no one wants a thin under nourished female.

no one wants a fat ass whale eating eveything either.

you cannot be that stupid. are really SJW stupid like you. Either it is a disease, so she should see a shrink or its her choice, then it's her fault.
You will not censor speech because snowflakes, get that in your skull, you sjw faggot.
PD: if she can't pay a shrink, the she musk seek counsel at her parents. No parents? her friends. No friends, no parents, no money? Charity. A church will help her.

Thicc is for niggers.

she looks unhealthy and unfit for breeding desu. Thin hips and you can see her ribcage.

I'd rather date an anorexic, than a fat hamgoblin. Just saying.

Sometimes fat shaming makes them depressed and they eat more as a result, cant win, either they starve or eat too much, where is the middle

this guy gets it

Women think curves mean 400lb blob or thigh gap means you can drive a car between your legs so no wonder if they would use an Auschwitz prisoner as their model for loosing weight.

Absolute perfection!

Preach, svenpai.

Thicc is fat in popular form.

hnnnnggggg... she looks like she could eat a 16 oz porterhouse steak, drink a gallon of vitamin d milk, and pop out a few white kids. shes /mygirl/

>affiring that post
>posting that fatass
for shame

>thicc
>sticc

>three spoons
As if she’s not eating that entire thing by herself

>24 kilograms
I M A G I N E
M
A
G
I
N
E

You'll be surprised at how much mental illness comes along with that eating disorder. One if my exes was recovering anno. All kinds of crazy. Stick with the thicc.

THANK YOU MR. SKELTAL

This, but with a caveat.
When you get a woman, she'll get fatter. Age, having a spouse, having children tends to do that.
The trick then becomes to acquire one who's already kind of a stick with desirable fat deposit locations so when she inevitably grows fatter, she's still presentable.
Could also go for a fat woman, but she'll just get fatter and fatter.

god that arm is just waiting to hit its funny bone and snap instantly, disgusting

Dr. Goebbels leads the propaganda war against obesity personally.

>someone chooses not to eat
>we should feel sorry about them starving

really activates my Adenosine Triphosphate.

>he thinks its redpilled to have swallowed the latest tumblr meme just because hip niggers adopted it
thicc is just another muh curves or "bones are for the dogs and meat is for the men"

keep finding the exceptions though. In my STICC world, anorexia is the exception. In your THICC world women being able to keep themselves just THICC instead of slipping into obesity is the exception.

>Makes decision to starve herself for 16 years despite living in first world country
> insists she has a "disease"

MOMMY

>abo detected

This is a shame. All she needs is about 20 pounds.

Good! Skinny > fat

Is that Frauke? Frauken heil mate she has some

M I L K E R Z
I
L
K
E
R
Z

I have an idea, but it's something Sup Forums would've done back in the day, not Sup Forums.
Remember #CutForBieber? Well, now prepare for #_CutForAuschwitz ("cut" referring to cutting weight, not slicing your wrists with razor blades)

When everyone around you calls it a disease, society calls it a disease, your doctor calls it a disease, would you be wrong for believing it's a disease?
Factually yes, but when wrong is the majority, right is left hidden in a dark corner.

wrong.

I-is that really Frauke-chan . . ? I'd love to give her the old Hot Franken, if you know what I mean.

You can keep all the fatties you want for yourself, bro. I had sex with a chubby girl about 7 years ago and I've regretted it ever since. Never again.

>literally these sorts of people

Disgusting. She needs to lose some of that muffin top

your sticc women is you being a pseudo pedo to be honest, most of what you've posted look like little girls muhhamed

No it's photoshopped.

>caring about what other people think

>he thinks THICC means just a milf fetish

>he thinks fat chicks are fine because he can't get with a healthy one
shiggy diggy

Is that the time you came out as gay?

you go girl!

yuk.. I rather fuck some thick booty ass yo

Oh.

Literally the next day!

>that dumb cunt thinks more subcutaneous fat = more room in womb
This is what happens when you have common core biology

Just wait until she's 30

>everyone who doesn't share my abo-niggertaste is a pedophile

that's some mindbending logic there.

dumb frogposter

>centrally obese woman
>omentum and intestines covered in adipose tissue
>uterus is immediately inferior to the intestines and their adipose
>uterus with fetus expands into the abdominal cavity and runs into the fatty intestines

A young woman being overweight is unacceptable. It tells you right away she is entitled, has low impulse-control, and overvalues herself. Never date overweight girls unless they are the best you can do.

If a middle-aged woman wants to put on a few extra pounds after popping out a few children, that's OK. You can't expect women to stay hot forever.

That said, no woman should ever allow herself to grow outright fat.

>misspelling "jews" so badly
rofl so us, here, on the internet, shaming women, are responsible for a mental illness this girl has had for 15 years, back when the internet was ancient and shitlording was in its infancy. sure bud.

You don't need an overweight body to be an overweight person. If she feels overweight, who the fuck do you think you are to tell her otherwise? She probably wouldn't have tried to kill herself if people had just accepted her.

Reported to the BBC, prepare your angus.

I want that kitchen more than I want that girl.

Wait, am I reading OP correctly?
>she is going the doctors to see what the disease has done.
The tv show? Fuck it will be brutal
>doctors look her over
>"Well, everythings pretty much fucked and you are going to die regardless of what you do.."

Thank Ms Skeltal

my girlfriend is pretty big, but she can't help it.. she doesn't eat much but still puts on a lot of weight...

A small peanut butter sandwich for example is enough to gain weight..

eating disorder is a mental illness
usually mentally illnesses come in a bundle package

ok

and you believe her.
Interesting.

>dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5093679/Anorexic-woman-finds-disease-her.html

>link is an advertisement article
great, well done

That kitchen + qt palsy gf though

there it is
>enjoying thin healthy women is being a pedophile
kill yourself abo

>my girlfriend is pretty big, but she can't help it.. she doesn't eat much
she's stuffing herself when your back is turned, I guarantee it

>but she can't help it
lmao

We really need to start the bikini bridge thing back up. Fucking "average" now is just under morbidly obese and I'm supposed to accept that?
Nope.
Fuck off fat fucks. If it was just me and a land whales on earth, good bye humanity.

that's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

lardgoblin detected

kek'd, it's funny because we all know someone like that

thicc doesn't mean fat you moron

nothin wrong with a milf now and then, just don't breed them

on this planet we obey the laws of thermodynamics!

>This is what happens when you fat shame women shitlords

This is what happens when you don't fat shame.

Why is it my fault that she's too fucking stupid and deluded to figure out what an acceptable weight range is? It's not like the acceptable range is fucking narrow.

Once again, every problem a woman has somehow has to be blamed upon men. It's the same old story no matter what the problem is - no responsibility placed upon a woman for anything.

>tfw no retarded qt gf

>fucking retards have no sense of moderation, and you have to be either a typhoid victim or a perfect sphere
I want to say this 1 or 0 binary mindset is an unintended consequence of the digital age but in all honesty you and I both know it's the Jews behind it.

Maybe she should try some novel concepts like, not eating for 5 minutes and doing exercise. It sounds crazy but you never know. It might work.

that’s what happens when a girl has a crappy self centered mom narcissistic shit bag..

Who is this cum dumpster?

Binge and purge I say, it got me through cheerleading just fine. If you are looking for sympathy you can find it in the dictionary between shitlord and syphalis lol dumb bitch.

>"Yeah really, I gain weight so quickly"
>chows down a kebab
>"It doesn't take much of anything at all"
>ketchup and BBQ sauce on everything
>"It's annoying"
>6 bags of crisps fall out of the cabinet
>"I have no idea where the weight is coming from"
>sips a gallon of diet coke
>"Honest"

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

No u

tfw you will never smoke weed with her and watch her surprise at being able to move and talk normally