How do we fix the american soyboy epidemic?

How do we fix the american soyboy epidemic?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/eJJ4U
usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-11-14/demographics-of-veteran-population-to-shift-in-next-30-years?int=news-rec
nutritionfacts.org/topics/soy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gas the soy

Super male vitality

I just had an idea actually. what if someone develops a makeapp to detect soy levels based on facial features. its all subjective anyway and it would be hilarious to watch them complain

this is anti soymitic. reported to the SDL.

It's not only an American problem probably worldwide and likely a cause of the inceldemic

protein war now

infowars supps have soy in them lmao

Soyboy thing is just a meme. You don't actually think there's anything wrong with eating soy do you?

Soy will increase esterogen

Engineer a virus that kills all soy plants.
While at it, lets do it for kale and such.

archive.fo/eJJ4U

TL;DR Don't eat soy. Don't eat flaxseed.

Phytoestrogens = Estrogen in humans

Soy is the only thing holding the white race back

Replace the whites

Mandatory military service, turning boys into men since forever.

usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-11-14/demographics-of-veteran-population-to-shift-in-next-30-years?int=news-rec

There’s far more estrogen in meat and beer than soy. And people with plant-based diets have higher levels of testosterone than meat eaters on average.
My advice? Try science. And ethics. Only punk beta bitches feel the need to abuse animals just to feel like a man. nutritionfacts.org/topics/soy/

Forced injections of Super Male Vitality directly into the blood stream, and daily intakes of Brain Force crushed and snorted through the nose.

deca+dbol+test

the real answer is eating red meat, with the fat. at least once a week.

it isn't a matter of which has more estrogen, its a matter of which allows you to produce more testosterone, hope this helps.

I take 25mgs of chlomiphene citrate per day for 2 months on, one month off.

And then I eat whatever the fuck I want because estrogen cannot attach to my receptors. Jews literally BTFO into the next dimension.

How is this relevant

Eugenically oriented ethnostate

>me, a skinny short male cannot get these
>any tranny freak of nature can get test like its nothing

fucking this

Its not like they're breeding anyways, plus come the undoing only the cunts with a Stihl are gonna make it. Fuck husky.

that's what i say every fucking time. people here are WORRIED about beta soy cucks, like they don't know how natural selection works. the enemy should always be the focus

Really though, fuck husky with all my heart.

we should make being man okay... People should see that there's no shame in being a manly man.

Won’t ever happen. Even on Sup Forums if you talk about hunting all you hear in return is EVIL RIGHT WING NAZI VEGANISM IS THE ONLY WAY TO WORLD PEACE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wanna get into a shitup about why 7mm08 is better then everything for everything?