SoyBoy hate thread

Post your SoyBoys

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/humrep/article/17/7/1692/576913
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Biggest soy boy

Sup Forums
How can we meme "Soyboy hate" into the news?

Like the project harpoon but with low test soy and tofu eaters
It would be funny

Which one is Ned?
He has a long ways to go before he gets to the high test level of a 100 year old man.

>Enjoying my vitamin d, b12 and kalcium enhanced soy milk
Can't make me stop with soy milk faggots.

Anyone else have a sense of anxiety that they might be soyboys but aren't sure? Like sometimes I'm certain I'm a low-T faggot and other times I'm like "nah, I'm OK."

More muscular doesn't mean anything if you had the body of a 5 year old girl the majority of your life

Holy fuck, Eugene's score is like that of an old man. What the fuck is going on?

They all have horrid bodies

Another question: would cutting soy out of your diet post-puberty have any effect on you? I can see how it might impact you negatively during childhood and adolescence, but wouldn't the harm be done once you're past puberty? Like you're obviously not going to morph into a Chad in your mid-20s just from cutting out soy.

If you're scared of phytoestrogens you will have to stop eating dairy products and meat aswell lol.

A shit

*Aw shit

No, it'd be more interesting to see Sup Forums post their testosterone result.

Guy on the bottom is spooky

Why is the gook the one with the highest?

>implying Trudeau isn't alpha male

>highest
still lower than your average 90 yo

They're all pretty average besides that guy on right. Even above average, you clearly haven't seen enough naked men

He looks so smug as he becomes weaker

>this pic
Every time

o fug I want to rape that little turk g*rl weeaboo

> Sweden

>tfw testosterone levels are under 50

feels good man

enjoy early death

post your chiseled bodies

Do you use estrogen ? You need a decent amount of at least one sex hormone or you'll have osteoporosis.

are those diapers?

How do you get your T tested?

>blatantly liberal youtube channel's members are low-test

wow im so surprised that theres a correlation between low testosterone and liberal beliefs wow

It goes on how whether or not you can change a steering rack.

you're going to get thrown out of a roof then stoned, faggot.

>They all have less testosterone than an 85-100 year old man.

Holy
Fucking
Shit

lol whatever you're probably a smelly muslim from indonesia! disguuuusting.

How do we start pumping white men full of testosterone so we can have a fascist revolution?

World War + Depression

I'd also like to know that, I'm probaby in the 1 hundreds

How did Sup Forums start its day for breakfast? I had two cups of grouns beef and four glasses of milk

>milk
Enjoy your estrogen

yum, phthalates and mammalian estrogen.

I'm a low test beta with 326 (23yo) and no doc wants to put me on trt even though I'm tired all the time and other negative aspects of low test

That is illegal you know

molasses and chain bar lube

Increase it naturally then. Might take you couple of years.

>not going full gomad t-rex mode
Fucking faggot

thats pretty sad, I may not be the manliest guy around but at least Im not a soyboy.

milk, steak and potatoes.
start lifting if you aren't already doing it

uhoh what's going to happen to me? :(

Testosterone replacement therapy will give you cancer long-term. Your body converts the testosterone to estrogen because you haven't solved the root cause of the problem.

I know nothing about these men.

Judging purely on their T-levels I'd say these are their identities from left to right.

Ned
Eugene
Keith
Zach

How close am I?

2x meat burek

>the root cause of the problem
what would that be?

I saw a couple of their videos, and you're wrong. Zack is the chink and the hairy sissy is, iirc, Keith.

Jews of course

Is it safe to take a litte anti aromastase each day to counter phytoestrogens ?

Me on left
Buddy of mine on right

yeah he looks totally ripped i'm quaking i'm quaking

reported to Verfassungsschutz

You do realise phytoestreogens are not something you want to counter just because Sup Forums is full blown retard on this subject?

to anyone wanting to find get some papers on the matter:
academic.oup.com/humrep/article/17/7/1692/576913

RESULTS: Weight gain and formula intake were similar in both feeding groups. SMA-fed males had mean testosterone levels of 2.8–3.1 ng/ml, typical of the ‘neonatal testosterone rise’, whereas SFM-fed males exhibited consistently lower mean levels (1.2–2.6 ng/ml); paired comparison in SMA-and SFM-fed co-twins at day 35–45 revealed 53–70% lower levels in 11 of 13 co-twins fed with SFM (P = 0.004)

SFM- soy formula milk
SMA- Control

Does anyone have more studies?

Those faggots have like half the normal levels.
I'm at over three times the levels of these boys jesus

HURENSOHN

I've never had to, yet. Can I sub in disassembling most of my engine to get to my rear sparkplugs for it?

>right wingers are not soy bo--

4 sausage links and 4 eggs with Barry’s tea

Eggs and oats, no juice.

there is only one type of burek

Wtf is ‘behavioral ecology?’ I want him to explain that one to me.

SCHLUCHTENSCHEISSER

5 eggs, 3 strips of bacon, 8oz of coffee, and 3 shots of whiskey

>hairy chested soyboy
how does somebody with such low t become that hairy.

Low daily dose of Clomid. Prevent the testosterone you have left from converting to estrogen. Cheap/easy to acquire online.

What happened to the faggot at the end? Did he hold the One Ring too long?

Oatmeal, some sandwiches and coffee

Kike genetics

The root cause of Low T is depletion of nutrients in the testes and adrenal glands. Zinc (found in beef, chicken, turkey, fish, eggs) is the most important mineral for men. Iodine deficiency is usually related to poor adrenal function - a bottle of Lugol's iodine is the solution there. Mix a few drops of iodine with your meat and veggies and you'll be a man in no time.

All lies.

It's almost as if body hair has nothing to do with test levels

Is that plastic/rubber grass?

It's a serious question actually, cause testo on average is going down each year(not age but year of birth), not only because of phytoestrogens, but inactive lifestyle, plastic,stress at work, school, society(male in a lefty society)...
And low testo is pretty unhealthy.
Thus my question.

because of this soyboy shit I will take a test blood analysis just to make sure I am not a soyboy

(((((((((((Fleischman)))))))))))

>(((Fleischman)))

Same here. It's almost like there's a conspiracy or something against straight white men.

Nassim Nicholas Taleb is the anti bugmen writer, everyone should read his books

no

If you are, just take blood test, stop being a fagg.... oh, I understand why you are worried.
You should do that blood test pronto

Fried up some potatoes i boiled up last night, tossed a few eggs in. Parsely, salt, pepper, little swiss cheese. MMM...Money.

fleischmann means meat-man, ironically.

also i think this is because dairy is full of estrogen.

I'm going to scrub your cock

why would you crop out michael cera's head

Bro, you just made me cum. I want to breed you so bad

Soy boys are THICC

vd