FART RAPE!!!

Okay guys, who of you invented this and which kind of rape can we add to the list? Just make pretty much everything an act of "rape".

Handshake rapes
walking faster rapes
standing before you in the line rape
speaking in a deep voice rape
driving the car rape
greeting from behind rape
taking a piss while standing rape

Other urls found in this thread:

thewaterpipe.wordpress.com/2013/12/22/can-a-fart-be-misogynist/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking lel
When the day comes, we should keep a few lefty faggots for entertainment purposes

Being taller aka Height Rape

Having actual friends rape

I committed a fixing-the-kitchen-faucet rape yesterday. Doing something that a woman can't do is rape right?

we didnt actually make that one up. that isny a troll. i know it is hard to tell, but that is actual feminism there.

we also did not make up
age-ism
able-ism
non-binary gender fluidity

there are people that actually believe this stuff

Entire Basketball teams declared as rapists over night.

FART RAPE
AAAAHAHAHA

Fart culture is no joke. Especially when you have fluidity occurring near your gender. Oy, what a mess.

How about this:

Balding Rape

Men are obviously showing dominance over women by balding, no healthy woman can do that, therefore it's oppresive to women.

Here's the rapist.
Looks like a Chad.

>Greeting from behind rape

That's a thing.

>Fart rape

Fuck off. When we meet the 2020 generation it will be clear which are spawn of the crazy, spooked-by-everything drama queens who try to coin the term "Fart rape".
I feel for the children of this generation in advance.

Also having a hairy chest rape. And low-pitched voice.

Fart torture comes to mind

No they're not. They are all niggers and niggers don't rape but rather engage in cultural misunderstandings. Everyone knows that.

Having larger feet rape - Dominating women by taking more space due to large feets and larger shoes.

Funny... Roman priests were not allowed to eat beans... because romans considered farts to be sexual advances. True historical fact.

So banning farts is indeed the beginning of the end for an empire...

Pleased to help spread awareness. thewaterpipe.wordpress.com/2013/12/22/can-a-fart-be-misogynist/

op is a fargott for not providing link

>farts are rape
>women fantasize about rape
>women want to be farted on
til: fart on women to make them horny

being more industrious rape

i thought it was a black 'we waz milk n' shieeet' thing

The Greeks were dumbfounded on non farting Roman priests... the reference is found the Greek study of Roman customs

Tbh, ANYONE who farts in public, in front of others, on purpose is fucking disgusting and immensely disrespectful.

What are you, Indian?

White men getting cucked to death by white women. Step it up in the sack guys. You're losing the war in the trenches and women are joining the side with better sex.

being disrespectful =//= rape

It's not rape, still disgusting.

This. I cant defend this kind of behavior.

Anyone notice this is from 2013?

>crying about fartrape
not everyone has a colon due to trauma/disease, these quiet farting lesbos need to check their fart privilege

We used to call this a "drive by" in prison. Some blue gum would walk by your cell and spray shit in your air. It takes so long to hit that you don't know which one did it.

make up removal rape

Ice cream rape:When a man
orders 2 SCOOPS on a SINGLE cone ahead of a woman, thereby asserting his dominance through his bigly ice cream and intimidating the woman into either leaving or getting one scoop, and so promoting rape culture.

starting a conversation rape

periphery eye contact rape

and this is a very special one, it actually happened:

sweat odor rape

The girl said sweat is part of our endocrine system, thus is like pee, so being near a sweaty man is like having contact with his pee, pee: penis: rape.

Existential rape. The rape of existing.

The article thi meme came from was satire, although it does feel very believable this day and age...

Any kind of rape is okay around white women tho

>be me
>in college
>farted
>made roomates gf throw up
>mfw i fart raped her till she blew chunks

You mean, "Again?"

>MFW White supremacy powder

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
Oh yes rape me