Blonde hair is gay as fuck, only sissy boys and girls have that

Blonde hair is gay as fuck, only sissy boys and girls have that.
Real alpha male have dark hair

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o8JiWsJkQTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I believe a majority of the world has black hair, like asians, indians, arabs, africans

What ever makes you happy, roach

>ary*n
>thinks his mongol rape hair makes him alpha

Bend over slave

Fabio
/ thread

NOONE

At least my ancestors weren't raped by Muslims

why are you turks such shit posters?

I have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Frequently gets me laid. Kys jealous cuck.

Blonde hair (not "dirty blonde" or "dark blonde", actually blonde) + slight tan and blue eyes > everything else

t. mohammed

If you have dark hair or eyes you aren't white. Varg blew you fuckers out a long time ago.

black hair is compensation for impotency.

Dark, wavy brown hair german master race

The Blonde Hair/Blue Eyes is a mutation that helps adapt to the cold environment of Europe. I have pitch black hair and Greenish-Brownish eyes along with olive looking tan. I live in a Savannah/bush/sub-tropic like environment so I have no need for very light skin, hair or eyes. Does not make you one of the subhuman filth with low IQ though, you still have the ability to produce offspring with blonde or red hair along with many different eye shade and that separates us from other races even if they look similar to us like Indians, Iranians or Arabs.

NOOOOOOO OOONNNEEEEE...

>the flag
>thinks any cuck in that nation is alpha
When the whites retake the planet none of you will be allotted life

You are not white if you have dark features. Everyone of pure European descent has blue eyes and light hair.

I wish I got blonde hair. It was blonde when I was born, but it just got darker as I grew older.
Now Mexicans talk to me in Spanish because they think I’m one of them.
I’d rather look like a nord or Anglo, but my hair indicates Southern European or le 56%

Oh. So you’re and abo or a Greek decendant.
You did not evolve in Australia. You just sound dumb.

blonde hair is fine, but imagine having platinum blond as a male. i look like a little bitch

Not really. I have German ascendance, my facial features are nordic and my hair is blonde yet my eyes are light brown

You're a mutt, then. Brown eyes are a non-white trait.

>Everyone of pure European descent has blue eyes and light hair.

If you grow it out, will you look like Geralt from Witcher?

Lmao much this

Oh look, it's the shiteyed moor rapebaby who gets triggered by varg.

t.56%

>Oh look, it's the shiteyed moor rapebaby who gets triggered by varg.

>I'm advocating the reality that pure Europeans only have light hair and blue eyes
>You post a mixed mongrel like yourself in response

ok

pic related, a more gracile and lighter version of your average west European circa 10k years ago

Pls reproduce. Such a species is extinct in the US.

like fucking poetry, hilarious

Same. Bitches, especially brown ones, love blue eyed, light hair men.

t.med subhuman

youtube.com/watch?v=o8JiWsJkQTM

Hair color doesn’t matter as much as facial aesthetics.

Incidentally the vast majority of European people do not have blonde hair, I suppose that means that most Europeans aren't white. Btw, can you name even one blonde man who invented or contributed anything to the world?

yes tell us more about genetic variety, alt-right Bill Nye

>swarthy italians calling other countries mutts

laughable, this is like swedes calling leafs cucks

you don't understand genetics at all, fag boy.

two blue-eyed parents (and thus pure by your retarded answers) can have kids with any eye-colors.

genetics is not a consistent pass-down of all traits.

don't be a full retard.

i already have semi long hair, but i look too young to be Geralt. maybe in 20 years

Reminder that these images are from the same mongrel who admitted to having shit-colored eyes

>Not having dark golden hair
get out of here with your shit hair

>i love being a nigger!

*approaches you*

Like this f.a.m?
Regardless, both light and dark hair can look good on white dudes. Build is more important

BRUH LOOK AT THESE SUBHUMANS

>two blue-eyed parents (and thus pure by your retarded answers) can have kids with any eye-colors.
You’re stupid and probably legit 56%

i use to have blonde hair, but it turned dark. dark like my soul. kek

I wonder who could be behind this post

they don't realize they are the original 56% face.

NO WE ARE JUST OLIVE SKINNED, THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT WE HAVE HIGHER PROPORTIONS OF MIDDLE EASTERN/BLACK DNA, R-RIGHT?

the ultimate irony is that these amerimutts would not look remotely out of place in italy

Opportunity awaits

>the ultimate irony is that these amerimutts would not look remotely out of place in italy

That's not right though

At any basic level

All that would mean is massive amounts of inbreeding to the point of little genetic variance which, since we aren't mice, would lead to deleted, duplicate and passed-down DNA that is destructive and would kill the human early.

no I'm 6'3 dark blonde waves, green eyes, a strong jaw and chin, a heavy brow that makes me look sexy and brooding, and high and pronounce cheekbones. i unironically am a beautiful child of god. nice try.

t. belgian/german/irish/anglo
also, please look up the claims that you made. YOU are the retard, i pwomise.

>56% white
>white kids are already a minority in their age group
>media/education/banks all run by jews
>fight wars for the jews on the other side of the planet
>mutilate their sons genitals cause mr rosenberg said so
>white guilt over slavery worse than nazi guilt
>worships niggers one month every year
>elected nigger twice over white guilt
>normalized coalburning
>normalized homosexuality
>in the process of normalizing trans shit
>home of radical feminism
>ground zero for all modern degenerate anti white propaganda
>at the front of pushing the islamophobia shit
>clockboy gets a free scholarship to top universities and white house for bringing a old clock to school despite the family being on record for race baiting
>biggest shooting ever gets ignored because the shooter was muslims
>tolerates a black domestic terrorism group

Kind of funny though that Italians spam this meme when the le 56% face guy is actually modelled after Italian Americans. Pic related, one fine example of pure Italian stock.

pure brown master race >>> intercontinental mongrel mystery meat

shhh, don't tell italy that they are intrinisically more "mixed" that truer white folk.

hurr durr yes america is 56%, but Italy taught us how to do it all those years ago LOL

the romans would scoff at the face of the average modern italian

Blue eyes are recessive. Two pairs of blue eyes cannot produce brown. If both parents have blue eyes and the baby has brown then some cuck is raising Jerome’s kid.

>shhh, don't tell italy that they are intrinisically more "mixed" that truer white folk.
>hurr durr yes america is 56%, but Italy taught us how to do it all those years ago LOL
>the romans would scoff at the face of the average modern italian

Dutch have had a ton of brown eyed brown haired people for centuries.

whitest genes in europa

Very few men are platinum blonde, even Scandinavians.
So yeah, a man with a blonde hair in his adulthood looks like a child.

>Italian
>56% face on 100% of the population

yeah at least we still have SOME true whities here, you carthaginian rape baby

Still dreaming about meeting that 'tall dark stranger' the gypsy fortuneteller promised eeh, Hans. It's ok, whatever keeps your boipussy wet. But you may have better luck on Sup Forums
You don't even have to bait there, you can just straight up ask for your preferred wank material

Guys im 22 with out a Job, living off my 65 year old mother. What do?

>yeah at least we still have SOME true whities here, you carthaginian rape baby

also I have black hair

>mixed
What?

They literally can. Just be two recessive alleles expressed themselves in an offspring does not mean those are the only alleles in an individual's genetic code for a phenotype. As long as one person in your family line has a single gene for brown eyes, you can get brown eyes despite 1000 generations of blue eyes

you mean the same dude who has a wife that has dark brown hair?

This just lets me glance the great education you low iq mongrels get

italians are already intercontinental mongrel mystery meat, arabs/north africans made sure of that

>disney cartoons are very alpha

Shut the fuck up you guinea fuck. Eyetalians were the first non assimilated immigrants into this dump. I’m dago myself but I really can’t stand tru greaseballs

>be me
>be 6'3"
>be sandy blonde hair
>be green eyes
>be high, angular cheeks
>be strong chin
>be sexy jawline
>have full lips
>some projecting dego online tells me I have stink lines and a troll face

Oh take a look in the mirror. the reason you save all these pics isn't to insult americans, it's because they make you feel less lonely.