Raildex

Do the gods deserve their revenge on Kamisato, considering they didn't cause his Harem. Why is Niang helping him?

new anime adaptations when

She's helping him since it sounded fun probably. Gods are weird beings.

Kamisato keep Nuada's only arm for an intimidation tactic, he has the right to be angry at him, the rest are just doing it for fun

He's definitely earned a beating from Nuada. The rest that are attacking him are cunts. I am enjoying the wild ride they are putting Kamisato on though.

>tfw haven't finished reading OT
>tfw I don't get shit on these threads
>tfw mikoto seems dead
life is truly cruel for a man that reads slowly

Don't worry user
Just remember that Knight leader is best boy

Unfortunately, no submissions for best boy are allowed outside of pic related. There are far too many possible applicants so restrictions have to be enforced. Thank you.

>mikoto seems dead
don't worry she's ok

Where in OT are you?

We still don't even know how Kamisato gets saved. I expect the rest of the volume to be great

I don't think she's in immediate danger but I sincerely and truly doubt from the bottom of my heart that this is over and that she is completely okay.

>you will never have mutual love with your waifu

touma will make it all ok

>>tfw mikoto seems dead
>implying they'll kill the cashcow

volume 17, I'm taking a break from reading cause of Uni and that I'm not that interested on this one. Last thing I read was that Orianna is back.

17 is the only volume between there and the end of OT where it's kinda meh.

Everyone is like "omg Aleister is BTFO he can't even kill a little girl" but do we even know what the curse Mikoto got hit with is supposed to do? For all we know the curse will severely debilitate Mikoto in a few days so she wastes away slowly. it's true the curse could easily not be a big deal or that she can't be saved even if the curse's true effects are delayed but with such little information it's a bit early to say Aleister didnt do any damage

my wife Mikoto is cute and NOT a cow

The fact that it's a curse should imply that it isn't an immediate thing.

Alright, golden chicken then?

This is exactly what I am thInking. I'm not trying to imply she's gonna die or anything but there's no way it's over and that curse won't show up

Well that's better but still somewhat rude

So wtf happened to the translation

>Do the gods deserve their revenge on Kamisato, considering they didn't cause his Harem.

They're dangerous hazards that can destroy the world in a single second.

Not taking them out is retarded.

Kamisato did nothing wrong, fuck kamachi trying to make them look "good".

Let's not forget what HP did to AC

HP-chan didn't deserve that fate.

>High Priest will never join the other gods in daily galaxy sized battle fun

The Magic Gods are just fucking around. Niang-Niang included.

Magic Gods are kind beings that didn't mean any harm to anyone. Kamisato is a cunt.

The curse would be negated by IB though

Yeah, there is no way the Aleister didn't know Touma was there to IB away any immediate effects. The fact that he was relieved that he got it to hit means that whatever function he intended for it has been completed.

She's alive, just horrifically injured for the first fucking time in her goddamn life + finally seeing the cruelty of the world despite all the good that she does, which means development.

He obviously doesn't want to kill her, probably wants to ruse Yuiitsu under her nose and develop Mikoto somehow or some shit.

He's been doing roundabout bullshit to achieve things that could have been handled way simpler if he wasn't retarded, the guy is finished now

They are gods, they are just enacting punishment on a human who has hubris. Hubris for daring to challenge and take revenge on them, and later, for stepping into their sacred world without their consent.

Kamisato is lucky the gods are even humoring him, probably trying to buy him time until the people back in his world can get him back, keeping him alive and healing him and shit, probably because he gave them a world where they can do whatever the fuck they want and it all resets at midnight somehow. Under normal circumstances the gods would have gone full NT9 on his ass.

That whole voume could have ended in a better tone if Touma had actually sit down to listen and negotiate terms with them, heck it could have been a whole day hanging around HP.

>Be our proxy god
>No
>Alright, fucking up the city until you say yes then
>Then they all "died"

Not much time for talking sadly.

>the gods would have gone full NT9 on his ass
They can't since the nerf, and Neph used her last shot. Right now they can only use "normal" magic that just happens to be on god scale. The are slightly stronger than Pre-gungnir Othinus.

He could have told them that he would help them but they would let the world take it´s own course with them never getting involved on it. Still I miss HP

If he did, Touma would have fucking died. It is stated that High Priest is fucking autistic and would get bored easily or some shit.

Touma is dumb as fuck to understand responsibility

>responsibility

For fucking what? Othinus taking him on a trillion year torture ride that they did nothing to stop? Aleister finding their secret club and blasting it to shit? Kamisato's dumbass sending them all to purgatory? The only god that he owes anything at all is HP ironically, but he screwed up his first impression and now he's dead. The poor, crusty bastard.

This amount of skinship between Toma and Mikoto in last volumes is ridiculous. And Touma's thoughts about Mikoto in last volume. Is Kamachi going to give a gift to shippers? Damn I can't even imagine ammount of shitpost after that.
Is this a result of Miki's BTFO?

I just somebody to fuck somebody at this point.

I want kamikoto to happen, just so people who complained about shippers get btfo

Judging by how lewd he's been writing lately I think Kamachi does too but has t keep things pg-13

They can fuck offscreen. Worked fine in Zashiki Warashi.

>yfw Touma and Index has been fucking offscreen

>fucking a pet

why not? and use othinus as an onahole

>Fucking your stress fairy

This isn't West Virginia user. Touma's not going to fuck his family.

Over time I've come to think that if someone won the Touma bowl it would just not feel right. It's been so long with only slight one-sided teases that it just seems wrong for some reason.

But Hishigata and Tsuchimikado do it all the time.

And died, Tsuchimikado multiple times even

And both were punished for their degeneracy with death.

Would you titfuck Oriana Sup Forums?

That duel ant the end of 11 was easily one of Kamachi's best moments ever.

I want to titfuck mikoto
and by titfuck I mean marry

Can't titfuck if there isn't any tits user.

>Revenge when Kamisato sent them to a place they like
No. They should be mad at Crowley though for wrecking their old place.

Do you think Kamisato will send Nuada his arm when he gets back?

seriously, where the fuck do you guys download manga nowadays? I'm looking for DRIFTERS and all I get is crappy online reading garbage

He sent a giant cube of maggots to flatten him. I am thinking no.

>Implying naizuri isn't wonderful
Don't try to hide your true desires.

>Touma is the only thing keeping Mikoyo sane
Quenser was right

I'd like naizuri with Kuriba-chan.

>As soon as the 3 most responsible male characters die, every girl goes batshit insane
Quenser was just showing that Kamachi is entirely self-aware of how much he loves crazy girls.

I wonder if we'll ever get the Hayabusa isekai spinoff Yukari joked about. I wouldn't put it past the Queen to send him to one because it was funny.

i hope not

According ti spoilers, Mikoto is back in on her feet at the end and is working on rebuilding AAA. This defeat only makes her come back stronger.

No.
Of course not.
No way.

>2022
Just wait a little more, its being animated by SHAFT

Mikoto is cute and strong
pretty much the perfect waifu tbqh

Who will be the next cameo in Mikoto and Misaki's shocking detective adventure?

>Mikoto is cute and strong

Weak as shit.

>gets tricked in to thinking she can't use her ability by frenda and them proceeds to get rekt in CQC by frenda

COME ON KANZAKI WE GOTTA MAKE RAILDEX GREAT AGAIN

Not so fast, you'll have to wait until 2017.

That's what you said about 2016 faggot

Did yuiitsu actually use magic or were dark matter memory clones like the sisters in NT6?

>were dark matter memory
or were those dark matter memory

>WE GOTTA MAKE RAILDEX GREAT AGAIN
It's ded Stiyl, that's why I stop shitposting.

>WE GOTTA MAKE RAILDEX GREAT AGAIN
It's ded Stiyl, that's why I stop shitposting.

Who wouldn't take that risk to have your way with an imouto that has a body like this ?
On another note, if sniper-chan can survive getting blasted to hell then I'm sure siscon can handle a little stab wound.

Fuck off Stiyl, I have no time for you.
I need to pay my debt for Kamijou Touma first.

>ntr Kanzaki comic came out today on panda

KISAMA!!!

How's prison?

Wha- WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ?

Now Stiyl thinks that I'm a slut.

It's not slutty if you're repaying a debt.

In a hypothetical railgun D, would there be enough material in the manga for nagai to not add any filler?

B- but I only planned to give him a simple service with fallen angel maid costume.

>would there be enough material in the manga for nagai to not add any filler?

If they did Liberal Arts City? Yes. Would that stop Nagai? Sadly, no.

Well, If that true then I don't need to hold back anymore.

They could do Dream Ranker once it's finished. I'm sure Nagai was frothing at the mouth while reading Saten's recent chapters.

Misaki a pile of shit