who dis?

>Google image search

>"Best guess for this image: Beauty"

Where the fuck is this pic from though?

they have back hair bro

>who dis?
Taylor Swift.
Look what they made her do!

Supergirl TV show, name is overgirl, presumably nazi versions of the characters (earth 10 if you want more info). There's a nazi superman(overman) and nazi batman too(leatherwing). Weird considering that both the characters are made by jews.

im still unsure any details storywise. Is it a similar red son plot, I just dont know. I dont think this existed in any comic run im aware of at least.

The characters do sound similar to red son, the leather batman etc..

>Weird considering that both the characters are made by jews.

Jews love bashing NatSoc Germany, makes sense that they would create opportunities to do so. I'm surprised how nuanced The Man in the High Castle is though. The Nazis in the show are very complex, and Hitler isn't some comic book villain, he's actually the only bulwark against war with Japan.

no

we got harder in the nick of time

Overman and leatherwing appear in a comic google says 52 vol 1 (2007). A few days ago there was a thread here where some user posted the entire comic, it was very cringey (muh ebil nazis) but the concept of a nazi superman itself is fucking amazing.

Especially when you remember that the jew creators got their start by taking a crap on Nietzsche's concept of the overman
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Reign_of_the_Superman

The man in the high castle is truly well made, it shows us everything we've lost, the paradise we could've lived in, the problems we would never have had to bother with. That scene in S2 where they all seig heil in the Volkshalle is truly a sight to behold, gave me goosebumps the first time i saw it. S3 might get pozzed though, who knows.

>it was very cringey (muh ebil nazis) but the concept of a nazi superman itself is fucking amazing.
thanks for info. I didnt think in 2007 there were SJW's there? I dont doubt it but maybe thats when those jew rats started flooding them?

> S3 might get pozzed though, who knows.
3 might be the magic number maybe? They fucked over stranger things suckering people in to poz it during s3

She has sex with black men on the show. She has sex with white men in real life, allowing pictures to be taken of her. Either way, she's a Stacy whore promoting BLACKED

sheeeit

grak spoiler user plz

Supergirl, but she’s from an alternate universe where the Nazis won WII and the entirety of the Justice League are Nazis. Wonder Woman is a thicc Aryan Valkyrie in this universe.

It doesn't spoil anything.

PAID ACTRESS IS A WHORE NEWS AT SIX!!

>She has sex with white men in real life, allowing pictures to be taken of her.

Is this true? maybe that is her way of saying that she doesnt support race mixing even if shown on the show?

Can you post the whole nazi league? Would love to draw them.

Within the first 3 episodes of the show, she was in bed with a black man.

>thanks for info. I didnt think in 2007 there were SJW's there? I dont doubt it but maybe thats when those jew rats started flooding them?
My friend you have a lot to learn, comic book superheroes are just Jewish power fantasies
>reformjudaismmag.net/03fall/comics.shtml
Batman superman and spiderman, arguably the 3 most popular superheroes are made by jews. stan lee is a jew, the lee makes people assume a asian background, in reality its short for (((Leiber)))
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stan_Lee
>Stanley Martin Lieber

>3 might be the magic number maybe? They fucked over stranger things suckering people in to poz it during s3
Don't know, didn't watch S2, I saw S1 but it left a bad taste in my mouth, seemed too....well how do i put this, it felt like the show was made for people who never grew up given how much nostalgia is there, the way they explained their concepts, the dumbed down replicated 80s culture, it all felt like it was targeting an audience that had absolutely no idea what was going on in the world and still don't. (children in the bodies of adults.) But that's my take, no reason for me to ruin it for others.

>The world we could've had.
>The world we'll never have

Yeah it's over here

I made this drawing someone else requested in the draw/pol thread

I remember Stan Lee doing an interview this spring or summer, and he said blacks need to respect the cops. He gets a pass.

>Cillian Murphy in drag again

Taylor swift is /ourgirl/, and we are a one woman kind of board.

>LE EBBIN BASSED JEW
>>>/reddit/

I found the thread
/
Some user has posted the whole nazi justice league comic there.

I never thought of myself as a Nazi, but that photo makes my dick rock hard

>Batman's thighs
Is /fit/ doing comics now?

I own a physical copy of the issue that was posted in this thread. While it is bluepilled, and Grant Morrison is into chaos magick and claims to have cursed that entire series, it awesome reading the beginning where Kal El lands in Nazi Germany while Hitler's drowning the Cosby children. Good issue still despite the obvious lefty shilling.

I tried watching Jessica Jones once and halfway through the first episode she was fucking a black so I turned it off instantly.

kek i've noticed that too