Screw this

Let's buy some huge property in Russia and opt out of this degenerate society. Build some cabin near a lake and live off the land ...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iq0rZn8HFmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ScimlP5bkms
youtube.com/watch?v=lF-ENjKphQ8
globalpropertyguide.com/where-to-buy-property-Lapland-777
youtube.com/watch?v=7xeXXzJcVyM
youtube.com/watch?v=7fSxUDlV4Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=cxOo2s9pr7Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Australia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok.

>Let's
A small army of NEETs is not as useful as you'd think.

>buy property in Russia
>black forest
>siberia
Fuck that I'm not getting hit by a comet, raped by a sasquatch, raped by a cromagnon, or raped by some fucking native tribe that time forgot.

>live off the land
>in a frozen wasteland
good one abdul

ok but how fast is the internet

Buildy prentice here, I can help out with some timber framing before I die in the first week.

Russia is not just frozen land you protomexican

80% of russia is near permafrost state. Most of it still is in mosquito land. These are really the two biggest problems right now. But maybe with global warming some of the permafrost will recede. At least that is what the russians are hoping for.

So three weeks in the middle of July don't cut it man.

better than your Marxist hellhole.

>protomexican
8.5 / 10

Better Idea. Lets use out fortune to assassinate your extortion cult members.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iq0rZn8HFmQ

Also, most of the population is near moscow. Then through the trans siberian railway line, is situated a less than permafrosty stretch of extremely underpopulated area of land. That is probably where you may want to look for to try a scavenging, hunting, fishing type of lifestyle with some occasional farming. That is what I would do most likely. One could probably drain a swamp around your cabin with some effort...but obviously all of this crap will cost tremendous amounts of cash since the trucks and equipment will have to drive around half of the world from civilization, into nothingness lol.

I vote serbia, Kosovo or bulgaria

all three have cheap land and strong gypsie hunting opportunities

can we invite /k/?

Geo thermal that bitch.

we will take just tools and basic materials and go there by hired heli ... also NOT TO THE PERMAFROST YOU IDIOTS! there are mild areas in the south of russia

did you consider prospect of passionate sex with 400kg bear?

thats why im going

pic for retards claiming the earth freezes on borders of belarus

I think you underestimate how much bark spuds and various other shit weighs. Its like $30 for my tikka alone to be helicoptered into fiordland. Its a nice idea in concept, but I think you should leave the basement before you go planning this shit.

What country do you live in? Even at an average of 8 Celcius you still get all sorts of messy shit like frost heaving and youre fucked if you want any amount of lambs.

ITS NOT JUST PERMAFROST. THERE ARE ALSO A LOT OF MARCHES THERE WITH MOSQUITOES

YOU MAY NEED TO LITERALLY DRAIN SWAMPS

Given the choice, I'd rather live with Mexican people than Arabs and African migrants. At least Mexican people are Christian.

Fuck you OP.
Last time u tricked me into your cabin I woke up and you were sucking my dick.
Not only was the rest of the weekend super awkward but you ran off b4 I could nut cunt.

Wyoming

ok, there better be some good internet

they seem alright, they get jobs and all. Sorry about the niggers though.

No.
youtube.com/watch?v=ScimlP5bkms

>Russia

I'm out.

super power by 2020

Also, dont we have to speak Russian?

who /teamLars/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=lF-ENjKphQ8

Satellite- oh wait how do we get electricity, and running water... and anything when we run out of it

/comfy/

to be honest two men and a dog could take over bulgaria, provided the dog could carry drugs as well and kosovo is only protected by UN invaders think hotel rwanda).

russia, germany, isreal oraustralia will probably nuke turkey so they won't be a problem, and if our new prime minister is gay the EU won't be able to do shit

I think what you really want is to live on the outskirts of civilization not actually apart from it.

there is water everywhere, we could use springs, collect rain or hand pump it
power is probably diesel generator

we could produce some supplies, or raid neibouring countries like arkan did

Sup Forums actually has a very diverse population filled with many demographics.
For instance I am a carpenter, and could actually help in production of said cabin.
I'm sure there's many others here that if put their minds to it could make a little utopia some where.

If the motivation, and funds existed.

im a NEET

me

he's living the dream

>buy some huge property
Ha
>in Russia
HA
>this degenerate society
HAHAHA
Here we have another guillible fool who fell for the 'based Russia" meme.
And buying land in Russia is not as easy as you might imagine it to be, and even if you managed to the Russian govt. would be breathing at the back of our head non-stop.

I'm a NEET too
but I make money online gambling, so I could give monnies

The idea of an American moving to Russia for muh comfy offgrid lifestyle makes me want the world to end though

use it as training ground,
rebuild white army
reconquer europe

Im a carpenters apprentice and former dairy farmer. Problem is that doesnt qualify me to live for more then 2 days in Siberia ya retard cunt.

>permafrost
>recede
Hasn't happened in thousands of years, definitely will not happen now.

>who /teamLars/ here?

a Russian survivalist who has internet and youtube
Russian patriot
speaks decent English

totally not a Russian spy

how much do you make a month?

ok, if irrelevant soviet boipucci says so then it must be true

Russian government is a corrupted piece of shit. It is impossible for a foreigner to buy land or build anything without a shitton of bribes.

How about Lapland:
globalpropertyguide.com/where-to-buy-property-Lapland-777

The moment you retreat that land is lost to you, it is as simple as that - and no amounts of edgy "racewar nao" LARPing will not change that.

>rebuild white army

if Putin provides the bitches, sure.

dunno, south russia is dairy farming eveyday

they love white cheese and sour cream, who would have known

and even an apprentice carpenter would do better than most, yesterday I saw a guy trying to put in a stud wall with nothing but a chisel and a hammer, cutting the wood with the chisel

guys, just use a country that borderes russia, Georgia, Khazacstan, or like I said, bulgaria where nobody even owns heir land

he is a Dane living in Russia, what the fuck are you one about pal?

Or hows about the States where people speak English?

>tfw you will never hunt with your fellow Sup Forumsacks in the morning times and in the nighttime have great banter around the campfire while feasting on roasted meat and gazing at the sea of stars

IS THAT HIM?!
>OP thinks Russia actually exists.

What would we call this Utopia?

>whitey runs from muslim arabs
>you tall him to move right next to muslim churkas
They are trying to get away from you, not relocate

This.
>perfect laws
>freedoms
>land is plentiful
>not frozen tundra
>government won't come logging your forest land without you being able to object

Some American should do this instead and find a way to sponsor people with greencards. Dunno how hard it is to sponsor people with greencards though, is it enough to find them a job?

Yeah you can ya dim cunt. Go fuckin buy a gun.

taxes, unplanned government changes, expensive, degenerate locals, mormons, the poor people have guns and the rich people dont

but you can remove the kebab in the balkands, nobody is going to arrest you
shit putin would send you air drops and the serbs would back you.

>sasquatch
Its pronounced "samsquanch" shitlord

Sure, it's so good there that most of the people who got sent there duing the 1920-60s stayed there. Permanently.

> escape this wreckage of a society and be fully independent
My dude, count me in

Watched a youtube clip of a bulldog barking at the tv screen watching this and had a laugh. Wife woke me up and asked what was wrong; I said I was trying to fight off a bear in my dream. Hillarious.

No niggersburg

>the poor people have guns and the rich people dont
You think offgrid living makes you rich? If this ever happened we'd all statistically be below the poverty line.

im a welder
lets do it

>Watched a youtube clip of a bulldog barking at the tv screen watching this and had a laugh.
video?

>move to a place where you won't be able to shitpost
>Implying pol leaves the house.

That's cool bro your body, your rights. I'll take one for the team and get raped by the sexy native tribes. You can go in your cuck shed and lock the door. You'll be safe bro no worries, I got this.

You know I dont think the russian government would mind this.As long as you arnt an african or muslim.They were giving away free land to whoever wanted to colonize certain rugged areas on russian wilderness.I think it was only for russians thoguh,but from the birth rates I would think they would welcome it

Of course while it might be welcomes there will be surveillance on us for years and years to make sure we not spies

I'm a corporate wellbeing analyst. I'm not sure how useful my skills will be in our society desu

>tfw i'll never be a based american nigger living the comfy offgrid lifestyle with hundreds of other niggers where we grow our own food and makes plenty of children with our trad waifus
>youtube.com/watch?v=7xeXXzJcVyM
Why can't us whites do this?

Baltics would be a good place for the Sup Forumstopia. Or maybe Finland.

>Or hows about the States where people speak English?

Vote Australia. More sunshine, fewer jews. Win, win!

>corporate welbing analyst
>on Sup Forums

wow

as long as you can lift things and throw stuff you are good

That sounds pretty gay desu.

could that knowledge help in business needs of the clan? We would have to sell stuff to nearby villages and towns.

They're LARPers and internet toughguys most of whom have never even been to the countryside, much less off the grid.
No. It's terrible here, fuck off.

Even with modern shit they still need 10000 hectare stations to drove in order to turn a profit. You haven't got the money for that. Go to the states.

Look at all the fuckin fruit loops in the comment section

>as long as you can lift things and throw stuff you are good

youtube.com/watch?v=7fSxUDlV4Rc

You will be eaten to death by swarms of killer bugs. Look it up.

There is a reason no one lives there.

Because whites would be instantly beset by the globalists for not having enough diversity to share everything they created there with.

and even if he was a spy i don't see the problem

Yeah they're a whacky Jewish-Christian sect but still though

they're live by the way ;^)
>youtube.com/watch?v=cxOo2s9pr7Q

It's a complete meme job desu, neither impressive nor unimpressive, just one of those jobs that can only ever exist in big cities because they're actually pretty useless

Probably not desu. I'd be better off re-training as the clan's spiritual leader I think

It would be more interesting if you could convince at least a thousand couples to follow you there, start your own miniature civilization.

>No. It's terrible here, fuck off.
t. suicidal balt that will add to suicide rate

An actual architect here so count me in.

Only if we become a country. Things are pretty fucked up but no one will come to your land and demand you to take in a bunch of refugees, unless you live in Sweden ofc but no one has mentioned us wanting to move here

awesome idea ^^

Im just going to leave this here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Australia

10 would be enough, 10 men with a wife each, all having like 7 kids Varg style. two generations later when we're all still alive it would be pretty fucking lively.
>tfw i'll never be an old believer living the comfy lifestyle in rural Russia

>I'd be better off re-training as the clan's spiritual leader I think

Well as long as you can get our sun cult up and going

Belarus is a swamp, though. It's much colder than Poland already.

I don't think you can farm in Siberia. South Siberia, maybe, but now its Kazakhstan. Even Belarus farming is potatoes and apples mostly. The corn doesn't really grow in Belarus, and it's relative south. Most farming is done in the South Russia, and its all farm lands now.

There are many things to do in Siberia, but farming is not one of them. Maybe in warehouses like in the big cities now, but not on the land. Also swamps are exaggerated in Siberia. You have Baikal, it's cold in the winter, but it's not swampy. It's fucking awesome area there. The lake is amazing. It even has seals. The fish is great too. If I wanted to move off the grid I would go there.