What is your opinion on him Sup Forums ?

What is your opinion on him Sup Forums ?

judenschwein. sage.

As jew as it gets.

>imus.jpg

Why the fuck would he try to look EXACTLY like his yenta mother?

The fuck is wrong with him?

He was brave enough to put Daniel Carver on his show.

irrelevant sjw kike

80s/90s redpill. Today a massive sjw shill.

to make fun of redneck whites

Used the mentally ill to create a multi-million fortune. Is (really) staunchly against circumcision. He's all over the fucking place. I do like him, ultimately.

"Guess who's the jew" was hilarious. Daniel Carver was a redpill master

hoo hoo robin

washed up old jew

sage faggot jew

Narcissism derived from insecurity.

I've seen that long neck on soy boys, is he still a bragging wanker?

the entire narcissism cult is easily destroyed

the "narcissist" is that cults name for the scapegoat

they do EVERYTHING evil to the "narcissist" that they claim the "narcissist" does to the scapegoat.

Dinosaur!
The only people left who think he's cool or edgy, are middle aged men

the super jew. He scares me.

Novelty has worn out welcome a long time ago.

Loved him back in the 90's and dabbled throughout the years prefer Opie and Anthony

Well said faggot

hes a jew that hid behind a minority and sacrificed white people to spread hate and degeneracy in order to become rich so he can brag about hanging out with other rich people he doesnt even like. i dont get it, whats the problem here?

not politically related

He said we should nuke the entire middle east except Israel and literally said ''i want their children to die'' on the 9/11 broadcast.

So fuck him.

Last time I listened to him was in 2006 or 07. I had xm radio and would listen to his show at work. He was initiating the sound his 'very jewish mother' (his words) makes while giving head. I just remember thinking how unfunny it was, and ended up getting rid of satellite radio shortly after that.

imitating* not initiating. Fucking autocorrect

was hilarious for a good 30 years. kinda sucked these last 5 years though.

and that's bad because?

Just listen/watch his 9/11 coverage and you'll notice all you need to know about him.

I stopped listening to him a year after he went to satellite... he got stale after jackie the joke man left. also from what i hear the SJW got to him, shut him up so to speak.

always remember that skid he did of Selema it had bullets and chicken noises playing in the background... Mexicuntz went crazy and wanted his head on a platter, fucking funny as hell

it's bad cos israel did 9/11 and he damn well knows. It was just a set up to fight all the wars for israel in the middle east.

Hate him. He's a self serving pompous asshole know it all.

Sounds like a pretty good plan

I liked Stern, he changed radio talk hosts because he said whatever the fuck he wanted no matter if it was what was expected. It was a fun show with good moments. From looking back I don't see Stern as a guy who pushed politics for gain. He kept that shit aside. Don't know how the show is still doing today, but what his career was not a SJW show.

Well to you goyim it does.

People can say what they like about him and how he's an old ugly jew but he got to where he is because frankly he's funnier and more charismatic and interesting than anybody in radio history. Only Anthony Cumia, Ronny B and Rush come close to his radio talent

are you high? 99% of his show was politics. are you talking about he TV garbage?

this. His cruelty and jewishnes shows.

Jew. And not only a Jew, but as filthy as they come. Why does anyone listen to this sewer mouth?

jew jewing

80s shock jock -> 10s soy boy

subversive kike

hasn't been funny since allison was awarded his sense of humor in the divorce

Stern is a fucking dickhead and a real life faggot

Funny Jew who hit his peak in the 90's. kinda sad listening to his bullshit now that he's basically mailing it in every morning.

STEERRRRRRNNNNNN

I miss old Stern... His show hasn't been good for 2 decades now... Now he's just some faggot PC kike that has become everything he used to despise. Sad!