Teenage girl escapes through window after being held captive and forced into sex with 20 men

How could this happen?! I thought only Muslims did this! How could that Aryan man on the right with the Hitler Youth haircut possibly be so fucked up?!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Muslims do it in large groups to many girls over decades with the backing of local police and politicians.

The human race is fucked up in general, senpai.

That’s not a Hitler Youth cut, it’s a Macklemore.

shill harder, chaim

Muslims just made it into an illegal empire.

Sex deprivation.
If I found a flock of willing guys in a situation similar to mine, I'd go around gang raping too.
Too much of a coward to try it by myself, guess that's part of the problem

Congrats, you found the one time white men did it among the thousands of organised Muslim rape gangs.

A few single victim cases Vs a few hundred cases with literally dozens of thousands of victims.

Why the fuck does this happen so much in Britain?

Rape is the last resort for desperate white males too lazy to be gay

A white pedo gang.... HAHAHAHAH Sup Forums will bury this. But seriously, arabs, whites, slavs, indians, chinks and jews all have child rape gangs. Never have I ever seen a black pedo gang. Blacks are the most civilised race on earth. You can't prove me wrong!

How do you know they aren't Muslim, you racist communist.
Are you saying all Muslims are brown Arabs?
Nazis like you need to hang.

Stop being a little bitch dude. You're Spanish ffs

Go to America, speak in your faggy little Spanish accent, drop some Euro knowledge on girls, and you'll be swimming in pussy. It's that laughably easy for you foreign Mediterranean types.

Man if guys like this need to rape, I'm fucked. Except for bottom left, I bet he only watched too.

they also look like teenagers

Fake news, Europe is all Muslims now..

YES! The thousands of young girls raped by hundred of muslims, the hundreds upon thousands of rapists and sexual predator 3rd worlders pouring into the West can now be justified because look! THREE! THREE WHITE GUYS!

>A few single victim cases Vs a few hundred cases with literally dozens of thousands of victims.

vs the entire British elite? That'd be fun to watch.

>Carefully avoids saying anglos are the biggest pedos.

Get fucked you beady eyed rat.

Hot.

Its such a shame that you'd never had posted this if the rapist were black

Hey well they wanted us to take part in their culture, these young lads should be hailed.

Fake news. White power.

They are white so they get a pass just like Moore, right guys?

just adapting to the local culture desu

That's because black nonce gangs don't exist

That's diversity, spreading culture and learning new ways. Whites must be open to learning the wonderful ways of other cultures.

>Coventry

White Sharia forever

nuffink to do mate innit

Underrated.

>UK

niggers are high test. attraction to children is the antithesis of being high test. also having child rape gangs requires cooperation and secrecy of which niggers are rather incapable of.

Too many whites and arabs

When three guys coerce on little girl into prostitution with drugs and alcohol - it's an Evil White Pedophile Sex Ring

When a couple dozen Muslims coerce 1400 little girls into prostitution with threats of being beheaded, burned alive, or watching their families butchered - it's not really worth getting into

not necessarily whites, just anglos. it's probably due to the excessive inbreeding which is common in arabs as well.

Gib green card

You know what the real difference is?
It's that everyone will condemn these actions, muslim rape gangs?
Well that's racism goy.

>police, media and politicians collude to cover up the gang rape of over 1000 girls in one town because of community relations
>police even arrest the father of one girl who tried to save his daughter
>happens all over the country
>be white gang rapist
>immediately called out in the media and dealt with by police

What is your point exactly?

>gang raping
>try it by myself
you'd be doing it wrong

>whites appropriating black culture
>reeee ect

Good point

I would just like to point out that not only is the color of their skin but their entire face clearly visible and all their full names are written below the picture.

They got arrested at once?
Name and photos in the papers?

Were they part of organized groups involving thousands, with a victim count in the tens of thousands (at least those are the numbers as of now)?

You realize the muslim rape gangs is an ongoing unsolved problem even years down the road, with new ones being uncovered in every goddamned town they infest?

Same weak post from yesterday, slightly paraphrased.
No effort/10 sage

>le cherry pick
go look up the muslim population % of England and get back to me

>white rape-culture

>white gang holds 1 girl against her will as she actively tries to escape
>1400 girls actively decide to persue big Arab cock

This and black pedo gangs do not exist

What the hell, why? I'm really trying to understand the appeal of this and why guys do this shit. I can't even get hard with another guy present let alone a friend. For me, it's between me and the girl in a private space. I don't understand the appeal of gang rape shit

This is a joke, right?

t.

I don't really know that was shitposting.
I would never have the balls to even molest a woman, I'll die a virgin

nogs do not have higher test levels than whites though, nice try.

THIS.

Keep telling yourself that soyboy. How many black soyboys are there? That's right, none.

You mean other than you?

Soyboy? You're one to talk. I bet you have a whole closet of cuck clothes.

And it was just one girl. So goes to show it's much safer around Europeans than various shades of barbarians.

pics or it didn't happen

he looks like a caring person to me

Now is the time to see how the disparaties in conviction/sentencing play out.
This could really roll the tide back. UK needs to be careful how they handle this.
UK anons, keep us updated!

Soy

We have scum in our own country, no-one has ever said otherwise. However a) why import more b) the incidence of such behaviour is enormously greater in other populations c) the presence of these populations also encourages a worsening of our own behaviour.

Good point.

100% Guaranteed Soy Product

high test alpha males, that's all that looks like to me. no soyboy bullshit, this is literally what Sup Forums wnats you stupid fucking faggot

He still manages to be an alpha soyboy

They do, actually. The average nigger produces about 110% the T the average white does.

Why would that make inflame your microdick? It's like getting mad that a donkey has a bigger dick or something.

You have no idea what a soyboy is do you? Jaden has fucked hundreds of white women and men. He is just a faggot because he was raised by Hollywood Jews.

Hahaha haha white people clothes

thats true but 10% extra is not a huge difference

Those are the eyes of drug addicts.

>You have no idea what a soyboy is do you?

No, please tell me about your people.

Right now, I'll go with "She's making it up" until it's proved she's not. I actually, despite being disappointed every single time, apply the principle of presumed innocence to shitskin crimes as well.

>muh dick

I suppose Ernst Rohm was a soyboy then?

So, she's a roastie now?

M8 we luv a bit of tonk on the knosh.. Don't blame us senpai

A black pedo tried to snatch me as a kid near school, which is crazy because we have less than 1% black people here.

All blacks are rapists so it wouldn't really be news.

Yet another commie subhuman with a strawman argument. Go back to starving to death ass hat.

First post best post.

Hang them. But hang all the muzzies and pakis that do it too. You'll need to build some bigger gallows.
Also, this girl was gone for 5 days, was no one looking for her? They didn't just kidnap a stranger, they knew her.

>20 guys are raping you
>Still manage to escape through a window

your shitskin genes are showing Manolo

>I thought only Muslims did this
White men do this on a global level and rarely get caught. The elite are involved and both women and children are abducted and used in sex trafficking rings.

Nice thumbnail faggot

He's a Muslim

Because Spanish are fucking arab shitskin mongrels dumb ass.

Was the girl in question cute?

It is not illegal for muslims or jews to rape non-muslims or jews. It is right there in their books. These are cultural differences, you just need to accept them. If your white man laws conflict with the truth spoken in the books of God, your man laws are clearly wrong.

1400 > 1

Pretty much this. I mean just look at some of the muzzies that are caught in these rape gang rings. The only way they'd ever get pussy is through raping women.

That's the most cucked thing a male can do. Imagine getting sloppy seconds after even 5 guys fucked her.

one key difference is that whites will demand these fellow whites hang for their crimes.
whereas the other races but especially blacks will come out in support of them (if they are of the same race) even despite overwhelming evidence that they are guilty. they will burn down cities because to them it's not about justice it's about sticking together as a race above ALL ELSE.

Ugh, japs do it do. In fact, japs are more fucked up about doing it. They go to extremes
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta?wprov=sfla1

hadnt read a fpbp so brutal. be Line with lo his anus will need some stitches

Fuck off beaner

Isn't the guy on the right the main character of Peaky Blinders? Fucking gypos