Should it be legal to hunt species that are vulnerable to being endangered?

Should it be legal to hunt species that are vulnerable to being endangered?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c-BWKNGRKuE?t=366
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

Yes. If we hunt something to extinction so be it. Not our fault they are not the top predator species on planet.

no the money that trophy hunters spend to kill a single one of these animals is used to save hundreds more from poachers

It should only be legal to hunt indangered species such as niggers and gypsies.

No. But in some cases it can help that they shoot an exes male that is not needed in the area anymore and then the money from the hunters can be used to help preserve the other animals

Someone shoop hilldawg into his arms

No.

yes, the only animals that should be allowed to live are chickens and pigs and cows. fuck all the other ones right? fucking idiot don't you want nice things

Yes, who cares. They should have evolved faster

waste of a purfectly fuckable cat

>Should it be legal to hunt species that are vulnerable to being endangered?
If there is proper research into the conservation. "Hunting" is what liberals use to describe any action involving killing an animal. This includes conservation efforts. Some animals become old, and become a menace to others in the species and even humans.

Pic related was shot by my grandfather in 1963 in south america. It was eating villagers.

Shooting fish is in a barrel and they call it hunting.
Should not be legal.

SHALL

With this logic we should be hunting niggers

>For days and days brainless fucks who understand nothing of species conservation and population dynamics and mindless political drones who hang on Trumps dick make these threads that have zero value
It's time to stop.

No
Imagine this way.
If endangered species are not of problem, we can safely say we shouldnt conserve white species for we dont care about endangered species.

If that animal can pose a threat to humans, yes.

This is yours too right?

>Should it be legal to hunt species that are vulnerable to being endangered?

>should we classify animals as beimg emdangered to be endangered

Fug off

That animal isnt

seconded

The communist left's greatest tool is incrementalism. They don't grab guns outright, but they nibble away at the edges slowly. Over decades they move the overton window away until one day you wake up and realized your guns rights have been infringed all over the place.

>1 post by this ID
If they go extinct, they won't need to be protected.

>Grandpa, what was it like back when there were animals other than dogs, cows, and pigeons?

Yes, but only by rich white people. Niggers would start to protect those animals because they are worth money now.

Some of these animals only exist, because rich fucks will pay to kill a few of them.

Liberals have no idea what conservation or the big game hunting industry is.

>because something can be done means it should be done

What I expected: QT Latinas
What I got: overweight diabetic loud beaners that drain the healthcare and welfare system.

>This is yours too right?
Yessir!

there was a 3rd one that I never posted here also.

The entirety of the story concludes with my family putting the Smithsonian in charge of the cats. We are the owners, and they are the stewards. "Pop's cats" is what we call them.

Pic related is them in the smithsonian. We visited them the other year to check on them.

And I posted the wrong photo...Here is the 3rd cat in the collection....

might as well give the smithsonian photos for all 3

>Some of these animals only exist, because we decided to not kill all of them.
Some strong amerifag arguments itt.

It should be legal to hunt poor people with too many kids. People get to kill and nothing is going to go extinct. Everybody wins!

Yea, so long as we keep a few of them in a breeding facility.

Adapt or die. Such is the way of things. Stop being an emotion driven pussy.

Yes, if nobody wanted to domesticate them they are completely useless to humanity

Thirded, and checked.

Actually we're going to be outnumbered and niggers will be hunting us. Niggers follow the laws of nature, whites follow the laws of man. White people haven't figured out how to survive what's coming yet, and the ones that actually care are obsessed with the past and not looking at the future.

So are sand niggers like you

They will allow guns for sports and hunting I think

Then organize a charity and pay a trapper to acquire these animals. Keep them on display for the public to see, or buy some land, turn it into a park, and let them roam freely.

I would absolutely donate for this, and probably quite a lot. I love nature but the laws of economics are what they are, and "environmentalists" neither care about the environment nor humanity.

>They will allow guns for sports and hunting I think
Some states have legalized semi-autos for hunting to avoid this.

No.

Yes. Father worked in this industry for 20 years and quit when he realized that big game hunting didn't bring in actual money or preserve any of the ranges. It's a very corrupt industry and they'd be better off without foreigners coming to hunt.

Literally the opposite of the truth.

youtu.be/c-BWKNGRKuE?t=366

At one point Rhodesians went on offense being outnumbered 100:1.

No, the Africans in that country are getting eaten alive by predators and the government of said African country contracts out hunters from foreign countries to hunt them. The country gets to keep it's slave labor and the hunter gets to keep the pelt.
The meat also goes to the natives. So, it's a win-win for both parties.

Whites have a long history of saving other races from animals.

This is a book about a Scotsman that moved to India. Their response to a man eating Tiger was to barricade their huts at night and let the tiger eat one of them every once in a while. They couldn't even talk about it, for fear it would "summon him."

>They couldn't even talk about it, for fear it would "summon him."
Big cats cause all sorts of issues with local religions. When my grandfather shot the black jaguar, the villagers refused to come out of their huts. They were convinced that it was an evil spirit, and would haunt them. They required a "hexed" bullet be hung on its neck, and it kept the spirit bound to its body.....After we donated the cat to the museum, I took the necklace as a memento. I may have unleashed an evil onto British Columbia, but who cares.

Holy shit, that's an awesome story.

Savages really are inexplicably retarded. Which tribe was this?

>Implying they werent right
Spirits gon getchu boy

That was an awesome book.
So was the Lions of Tsavo. I wish there was more books like those.

Extinction isnt so bad. Wouldnt it be great is mosquitos or houseflys went extinct?

Mosquitoes?
Yes.
Houseflies.
No, they're crucial to the environment.

see you think your arguement is logical but your not even using logic
>hur dur we should kill everything
what about all the medical advances or scientific discoverys found from those animals that we dont kill
your fucking retarded and you use logic like a edgy 4th grader

How give nigger malaria without mosquito?