What's so wrong with the government providing benefits to single mothers...

What's so wrong with the government providing benefits to single mothers? Don't they and their children deserve someone to take care of them?

>government providing
You mean the tax payers.

>benefits to single mothers
Widows yay, thots nay

Single mothers are a thug factory. No matter what race.

It's sexist to provide for them and not men

>What's so wrong with the government providing benefits to single mothers?

Go look at what happened to black people when this was done for them.

I’d say I’d rape her but she’d probably give it up as long as I flashed a gram of coke.

>deserve

I dunno, but I would love to suck on Laci Green's Big Mormon Mammaries.

Because they are STRONK and INDEPENDENT.
They don't need government help.

expose dem hoes

Lmfao I can feel for people who are legit single mothers, guy ends up divorcing them or being a fucking loser and cheats on them. However whores should be crusified. There is no way to prove which ones got it through whoring around, so we have to keep it the way it is.

Getting something for nothing because of poor life choices

>Is the same as

Encouraging poor life choices

I want to give more tax breaks to married couples and then more tax breaks for each child they have. Full Mussolini

Well, no, they don't deserve that. Actually nobody "deserves" anything but to not have their property invaded. Nobody should be entitled for someone else's money, as any type of welfare is a huge creator of poverty and degeneracy.

My nigga, nice numerals

Nah. Give the money to married couples and military people.

>Someone to take care of them
How about the guy they CHOSE to mate with?
The two options are
a) Mate and get a child with someone you know and trust and you are ready to change your life with and/or who can be held accountable if he leaves.
b) Don't get pregnant.

Everything else deserves nothing, unless widow.

In a healthy society women should be absolutely horrified of the thought of being a single mother

They should have to stay in a camp with other solo mums. Not get their own houses and free money. When statistics say it doesnt make a difference. It should be widows and orphans that get help. Familys should take cqre of their own fuckups not the taxpayers.

Wake me when we get there.

Women are stupid, short sighted, and irresponsible because people keep cleaning up their messes. If they stop that, then women will have to learn.

Those who cannot provide for themselves should starve and be removed from genepool. Women who cannot provide for themselves or provide for a man who can provide for the family should starve.

Also severe tax reduction for veterans (up to no taxation for amputees and worse) rather than Veteran's Administration.

>woman has a baby
>government gives her a dollar for having a baby
>woman realizes that she doesn't have to work if she has a baby
>woman has another baby
>government gives her two dollars
>woman realizes she can get more money if she has more kids
>government gives woman seven dollars for all her children
>media tells woman she needs an iPhone X, only $1000
>woman neglects children because she has to save government money to afford new iPhone
>government doesn't understand why children are starving, so gives her an extra dollar
>woman can now afford iPhone X and unlimited data plan, as long as one child is neglected
>government just can't understand why this child is starving; gives woman another dollar
>woman gets her nails and hair did, buys flatscreen tv
>child dies
>woman has another child to make up for loss of income

allowing government to influence family structure is the worst thing to happen to America.

Yeah it's called a husband. Single mothers more often than not get pregnant leave the poor bastard then demand child support as well as grabbing a welfare check. So no I do NOT support the government giving them a free (to them) paycheck with little or no expectation of them getting off their ass and working.

It should work like this. If a woman gets child support she doesn't get to draw welfare. If she draws welfare she permanently gives up her child support check. There should NEVER be a situation where a single mother gets both.

>Making your kid 17 TIMES more likely to die a violent death

It should be a disgrace that's beyond recovery. It's like watching a mother holding an infant over a cliff while eating a sandwich.

Keep it in Canada

Why is she single? If she cant find a man that supports her than thats on her. Forcing more responsible people to pay for her mistakes is immoral and unnatural.

If the govt. were to give benefits to single-mothers, I'd only be OK with it IF the father is absolved of alimony.

The single-mother has to choose one or the other.

No, because the majority of single mothers have brown children.

How about the fucking father of the child, leaf?

single mother is an ultimate incubator of slaves

government pays them to make slaves, because 80% of their children will work hard , will be poor and indebted.

they are cattle for elite

Obvious troll is obvious.
That said Back in the day women would abandon there kids the orphanages were packed. The gov figured it would be cheaper to pay off the mothers than to pay for and take care of the kids. Short term solution with long term societal destruction.

That is a fucking bingo

No. Nobody deserves anything.

At my kids school I am one of 3 other dads in the class we all have white kids. The rest are single mothers most have mixed kids. They are all fat blue haired roasties. Constantly complaining and harassing me and the other fathers. Cause our kids do so well. Fuck this world.

>1 post by this ID

Obvious bait, why should my tax money go to raising Abdul's rape spawn so he can behead my children 20 years from now?

The state shouldn't be in that game at all. The father should be. Child support is needed to fix some of the problems like with divorce, the other is to make sure these people who are going to cause these problems don't give birth until they are able to take care of themselves.

>They are all fat blue haired roasties.

'cali' by any chance?

encourages low birth rate, and broken families, allowing the kids a higher chance of growing up a tranny, fag, etc

A fucking leaf.

Gov't is not your safety net for female priveledge.