The countless inventions that white men did not suppress or appropriated from black people

The countless inventions that white men did not suppress or appropriated from black people.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_butter#History
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Name them troll.

>The countless inventions that white men did not suppress or appropriated from black people.

Why do blacks need this circlejerking to empower them? Ever see these autistic murals in cities? Movies like Hidden Figures. Like women blacks need this constant reassurance that they aren't losers. Why do they do this? Oh its okay little Tyrone you can be anything you want because some nigger invented peanut butter! Nobody ever did this shit with me. Why do niggers require this? And why do they dig up literal nobodies for this instead of using someone like Thomas Sowell?

Is that a picture for ants?

Slide thread bad b8 m8

Again the same problem I can't read the tiny print,
OK Peanuts and peanut butter are not an invention but a food/ recipe and peanut butter is 500 years old and invented by the indians.

the traffic light was not invented by a black person they were already in use before a black person filled a patent for a different kind of traffic light.
The inventor of the traffic light was John Peake Knight and Englishman.
Lewis Phectic Haslett invented the gas mask he was a white person.
Humphry Davy invented the light bulb he was an Englishman.

The Pencil Sharpener was invented by Thierry Des Estivaux a Frenchman.

Whipper 5000

Lewis Waterman invented the Pen he was a White American.

jazz, blues, rap, hip hop...

Peanut butter was we know it today was invented by a white guy from Montreal. Carver did a lot with peanuts but peanut butter was not one of them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_butter#History

T.E. McNeill invented the Dust pan the only thing that the other dude did 30 years later was create a stand up variant which is not the same thing has inventing the dustpan.

LIES
A P P R O P R I A T I O N

J. Harvey and J. Vanderberg. They received a patent for inventing an ironing board in the year 1858.

You're wrong and you're grasping at straws.

John Gorrie invented the Refrigerator a white man.
Why do you have such a inferiority complex?