Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

RIP
Your scarf will be missed

Don't worry Nana's keeping hold of it now. To hang herself.

Off to Nemurin Land. Hope the thread comfy level goes up after sometime.
>Magical Girl Raising Project: Episodes
>Cherna Christmas (80%)

>Goggles and the Turtle (OVERTIME MODE GO 80%)
Translator-kun....

>Top Speed literally had the delinquent dicked out of her

Best girl. Also proof of its power.

Maybe dick could have saved the other magical girls as well.

>all those death flags for Toppu Supiido
Welp. Next episode is not going to be a happy one.

We're using this thread then?

There is no one, and I mean no one, as beautiful as Cranberry.

False

Translator-kun is so based, I'm happy to see Mei and Mana again, since they don't appear with 7753 in Jokers, Also I'm curious what Cherna Christmas is gonna be

Melville is actually more beautiful.

Shut up Melville.

Sonia, Melville, stop posting

Melville actually has a chest, unlike Cranberry.

Cranberry is
F L A T
L
A
T

Sonia, Swim Swing and Melville need to hang out.

>cranberry

I can't wait until this little shit gets turned into jam.

Cranberry is all legs, user.

they'd have the biggest my Boss is cooler than yours contest the world has ever see, and depending on how Jokers works out, Umbrain could join them, we don't know enough about her to tell yet

>best legs
>best face
>best breast size

She's almost perfect. Now if only she would be better at singing.

But Melville can't speak for shit.

I think her performance on the Magical Daisy OP was perfect, unfortunately the producers didn't take her performance, but if Keek had produced the whole series rather than just the best episode only, things would have been different

Her ability as a lyricist is trash. The Magical Daisy OP is just as bad as Keek's writing.

Nigga what?

Imagine her mumbling and stuttering while sucking on a cock.

For animeonlyfags, how do you think the next episode will go down? How do you think the show will end?

From memelord to edgelord in record time.

Majikuruu!

i totally expected her to have some kind of healing power to get that arm back on...
I'm pissed if they just forgot to give Nana and Snowwhite actual powers...

Nana makes herself taller.

Post Melville lewds.

Fucking Swim Swim.
I didn't expect to feel for Winterprison and Nana. At least one of those annoying angels is off.
I hope that swimbitch would be killed by based Crandberry the next episode.

Is there anyone in unmarked strong enough to bear Cranberry 1-on-1 assuming a fair duel? The only ones I can think of would be: Winter Prison, Ripple, CM, and Alice and even then they are either too weak in combat or have a bad ability matchup with her.

Nana buffs people, which she did when Winterprison fought Cranberry.

Snow White can hear people's troubles in her head, which really helped her find people in trouble and is why she's able to get so much candy.

In Unranked?

No. Cranberry 1 on 1 is unmatched by a huge margin.

Snow White's power is actually broken as fuck if you think about it she basically develops it to be strong enough to become a general mind-reading ability so she can predict all her opponents moves and knows all their secrets and weaknesses

None exist.

Unmarked doesn't really have people that can 1v1 Cranberry in a fair duel

No one in umarked can match up to Cranberry literally no one in a 1v1. She would curb-stomp any character

How would a fight between post-volume 1 Snow White and Cranberry play out? Assume Snow White also learned Cranberry murdered La Pucelle.

>None exist.

Is this also due to more LOM corruption bullshit? Who can I even blame here?

Nope, 1-on-1 she is way too strong. La Pucelle was one of the strongest fighters in unmarked and she beat him when she was just playing around with him.

I do think Top Speed and Ripple combo could beat her though and obviously Swim Swim + Tama

Her physicals pale in comparison to Cranberry and she is also less experienced, I think it'd be a decent fight, but Cranberry would still win

Cutie Healer can actually beat the shit out of Cranberry without even using her magical powers.

Keep struggling magical girls.

As always, if you don't know who is behind something at first, such as with the man-made magical girls, its probably Pfle

Probably in SW's favor only because her combat skill is roughly equal and her ability gives her an edge.

Who would win in a race between Top Speed and Pfle?

Punished Snow's stats in JOKERS are still slightly inferior to Cranberry's.
It would be an even match-up but I think SW would still end up losing.

She still needs more suffering to go further beyond into full mind of steel.

>how do you think the next episode will go down?
Top Speed and Nana die, probably memeangel #2 too.
>How do you think the show will end?
Everyone dies besides Snow White because MC powers.

Mary is the only one.

nah, Cranberry had 3 more strength,and 1 more agility and mental strength. She also has higher magical experience, and combat ability, and they have equal intelligence, I think Cranberry takes it

Two more deaths and half of magic girls are erased and that should have stopped the death game but it wouldn't.
Cranberry is going to oppose Swim Swim since she would think beating Winter means she is stronger and nearly fail and got beaten by Swim's dirty playing.
Too many death flags on Top Speed. Probably would be killed while protecting Tsch Ninja or helping people.
I was retarded to read spoilers in this thread about Nana and I know about the death of Alice but don't know by whom. Probably Marry or Swim Swim since dirty playing is her style.
Snow White is going to lose one more friend and go on mindbrokean cold minded berserker mode. Would kill Calamity and Cranberry in a boss fight.

Top Speed.
Her broom is said to go as fast as modern fighters which means she would be able to break the sound barrier while Pfle's chair can only match the speed of sound.

I believe both have a combat skill of 5, but Cranberry does have a lot more experience Then again that never stopped SW from kicking anyone else's ass before, almost everyone she ever fought has more experience than her

The thing that tips it in SW favor is that Cranberry is too predictable and all about fighting "fair" whereas SW is all about fighting dirty and tricking her opponent and using any advantage to win

Let's put it this way, If I were to take everything into account, including their magic abilities, stats etc this would be my personal power ranking:

1.Cranberry
2. Calamity Mary
3. Weiss Winterprison
4. Hardgore Alice
5. Swim Swim
6. Ripple
7. La Pucelle
8. Magicaroid44
9. Ruler
10. Top Speed
11. Tama
12. Sister Nana
13 Joint Yunael Minael
15. Snow White
16. Nemurin

Mary's ability can't do shit vs Cranberry though. And her stats are totally inferior.

Am I homo for wanting to be crushed between her tights?

Calamity Mary is pretty shit, she has 0 kills so far.

Best girl Yunael died ;_;

Melville please.

I'm talking about Punished SW, her stats are significantly better than what they started as

In terms of 7753 stats though, Cranberry outclasses Snow White majorly, plus the guy stated in a fair fight specifically, and even then there are gaps that prep and SW powers can never overcome, like Sonia Bean, or Mao Pam, I'd put SW in the upper half of mid tier, she isn't quite as strong as the Aces

Can SW use Ruler?

I think she'd win if she used the halberd because this will never break under any circumstances.

But who am I kidding, SW wouldn't fight fair against Cranberry if she knew that she killed her Boipucelle.

there are 2 sets of stats, official fanbook ones, and ones as seen by 7753's goggles, the goggles are raw stats, whereas the fanbook ones take into account everything else, they work together to give a power level

Is the premise of Aces, Snow White actually becoming an Ace?

She killed at least one human on screen

She killed Alice.
But failed.
Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....

>Mary's ability can't do shit vs Cranberry though
Why?

Cranberry would just deflect everything with her sound hax bullshit.

Cranberry can probably bounce off any bullets/projectiles using sound.

No idea, the only thing I know about Aces is Apparently the ending is such that SW and Shadow Gale both need saving, I know why Shadow Gale needs saving, but I have no additional info on what happens to SW

I don't count human deaths as kills. They are just collateral damage .

Cranberry's trained in Mao's School, is said to be faster than what most Unmarked cast deals with.

Let's not forget that everyone in Unmarked is a NEWBIE. Even Mary.

The only Reason Swim Swim lasted that long is due to her powers, and even then she was technically beaten.

Alice is hard to kill but I don't see her overpowering Ripple or l Pucelle in combat. Ultimately she'll lose. Magicaloid is way too high on your list.

Hey, respect the Yakuza.

More like:

1. Cranberry
2. Winterprison
3.Ripple
4. La Pucelle
5. Alice
6. Swim Swim
7. CM
8. Magicaroid44
9. Tama
10. Nemurin
11. Ruler
12. Top Speed
13. Snow White
14. Angels
15. Sister Nana

CM is not as strong as she is made out to be, she is fairly basic bitch tier if only because she is stupid. Tama is also slightly stronger than people giver her credit for, she could actually be a top tier fighter if she wasn't a coward. Swim Swim is also meh, she is just good at planning.

Swimx2 had pretty hax powers as well though. I wonder how good she would be with max experience.

Tama a cutest

I woudnt put Nemurin last considering she could have killed anyone by just murdering them in their dreams.

>come home and see this

What do you do?

Alice isn't a strong fighter, but her ability's pretty ridiculous against Unmarked.

She probably can't win against Cran, but Cran will never be able to kill her either.

As far as I know, the only MGs with a chance of beating Alice in a fair fight is Sonia and Daisy.

Of course, then we have MGs like Ruler, if she can get the scepter magic on her, can just be like "de-transform" but that's not really fighting.

Also Pukin, who wins via mind control stab. But again, that's technically not killing her.

I love Tama. She deserved much better.

I wanted Tama to meet with Snow White and be happy together.

If she trained under a legit LOM girl, she'd probably be really strong.

BLUE BOARD!!!

Mostly because she had a lot of build up for later fights.
The in universe explanation is that nobody wants to risk a fight with her

Her powers are amazing until you know her weakness, then she is basically useless. She wouldn't have made it far as a fighter because she any magical girl could easily fight her in a sunny area or make loud noises, as a mastermind though she could easily be Pythie or Plfe tier. I honestly would love to see a Plfe, Pythie, Swim Swim alliance

Oh you know, just magical girl stuff.

>that X with legs telling you to not do lewd things

Well I'm sure Mao Pam could come up with some way of killing her, considering how versatile she is, also Filuru could probably restrain her, but never finish her off. I could see Clantail restraining her with some Spider web shit or Wedin making her stop moving or something along those lines

Pound that literal boy pussy and impregnate.

shove my ruler into that la boipucelle.

She will be happy. She will be daijobu.

I only just now noticed that she literally has a leash.

Wedin's power is hard to use properly. It needs both parties to consent. That's the disadvantage. The advantage is it's permanent, and can target multiple people multiple times.

Pukin and Ruler on the other hand don't need the other party's permission, so it's much more versatile in combat.

>La BestBoielle dead and Top Waifu dead next week as well

This shit is getting way to grim. I know I wasn't coming in for fun happy magical girls but they keep giving me too many pure characters.

Just throw away all hope and enjoy the bloodshed. That's why you are watching it anyways.

Let's talk about mind reading.

So SW's power already goes to the extent where she can minbreak people but she still doesn't have full proficiency with it.
What's the next step on the line? How can she evolve it into some Mao Pam hax tier bullshit?

We also have to remember that her powers are fear-based. A key point is the distress that people feel.

Mind control

Oh nicely done. I had forgotten about this.
SW would be completely broken if she evolved it to this.