Daily reminder that if you fucking spaghetti-eaters weren't literally the most fucking pathetic soldiers in the world...

Daily reminder that if you fucking spaghetti-eaters weren't literally the most fucking pathetic soldiers in the world, we would have fucking won. Not the French should be ridiculed, you fucking should.

>delay Barbarossa because they got trouble in fucking GREECE, after having a lot of trouble in Africa
>because of that delay, the winter fucked us
If it weren't for the winter Moscow would have been taken 100% and soon the rest of the Soviet Union, because guess fucking what? Stalin refused to leave Moscow, the new leader would have made peace.
>Stalingrad, in an attempt to cut the union off from their most important oil supply, the Russians fucked us because the Italian were so fucking weak
We were literally 0.01% away from victory but you pussies can't fight for shit, we wouldn't have necessarily won the war if we won Stalingrad, but we definitely would have been able to keep our gains: the grain in Ukraine and the oil of the caucasus, and that is all we really fucking wanted.

At least I can smile when I think what these cowards must have felt in Stalingrad when they were forced to be as brave and tough as Germans and Ivans. It was probably hell for them kek. Like a cat being in a cage with 2 fighting lions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xW_YHxl43u4
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battaglia_delle_Alpi_Occidentali
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_France
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pasta is Greek
pizza is Greek

Yes, but Cowardice is Italian.

Italy STRONK

Japan was objectively the most based Axis power

youtu.be/xW_YHxl43u4

Look here kraut, you're 0-2 in world wars, quit trying to blame someone else for your inability to finish shit you start.

Also, stop corroborating with Mohommad to invade Europe again.

Im so fukn based i got complimented on Sup Forums!

Don't mock my ascendants, you nigger.

If Germany got to Moscow in 1941, the result would be an earlier Stalingrad.

t. knows nothing about WHY italy sucked

The world would be an objectively better place if Germany had won. There is no way to prove this wrong.

I warned you bro...
I told you to wait...

Everyone knew what they were getting into with the Italians. They were only ever supposed to operate in a mascot capacity. People expected more from the French

Reminder that there is nothing more pathetic than insulting soldiers who fought in a war. Especially if you have never done military service yourself. Attack the high command or the politicians, sure, but never attack the warrior.
Go fuck yourself.

>pasta is Greek
Tell that to the swiss

I for one am happy things turned out the way they did.

Wouldn't want to be German

>not literally every single form of pasta on the planet is a spinoff of Chinese noodles
Tell that to the Chinese.

its not you chinese shitskin

pasta is Greek

but we wuz emperors n sheit....

I'd say its half-n-half, half mussolini blame, half hitler for actually sending help

You wouldn't have won Barbarossa in any case.

It is sincerely doubtful that you could have ever overcome the USA.

Stop looking for scapegoats.

There is a difference between a "warrior" and cannon fodder which pisses their pants when they hear a gunshot, that's my entire fucking point.

Getting killed, how hard! If they peformed well I would have praised them.

>shitty athlete is shitty
Wow, what a shitty athlete.
>shitty businessman
Wow, what a shitty businessman.
>shitty soldier
You should be ashamed you evil antisemite!

weren't they fucking garbage in world war 1 also with that shit tier general adorno and there 18 billion try assaulting some mountains

I butchered this sentence, it's fucking late and I'm tired but you get the idea

>Cowardice is Italian
Right. Comparing the contributions of Italy vs. Germany, it's not even close. You'd probably have remained snow niggers for a couple more centuries if it weren't for Rome and Italy being nearby.

I don't think you can prove it either way

fuck I meant cadorna

when is the last time you charged infantry with machineguns on horseback holding granades and daggers?

Hans, I'm Pan-Aryan and support all European nations, but you've struck upon something that really intrigues me.

Romans were absolutely phenomenal fighters, and that reputation extended into the Renaissance with Italian mercenaries being a common sight on the battlefield.

What the hell happened?

Of the two, I feel more sympathy for the French. World War II is a hard yoke to shake off, but I pray they do and go Charles Martel on the Muslims.

Please. Italians had just as much war experience as the Germans and still they performed far worse.

you haven't answered my question

here's something your room temp IQ might not be able to handle: modern warfare is won by industry, mechanization and fossil fuel resources, not by soldiers courage

Atleast Italy didn't pull a "civil war" like Spain to avoid going to war like the pussies they are.

>germany
>talking about being cowards
You can't change the past. You can change the future. So deal with your problems kraut, i heard you have lots of them... hahaha

ur on par with france in how shit you are at war

Without the Italians, the Americans would have nuked Germany for good. Germany surrendered in May 45, America got nukes in july 45.

Stay mad Hans.

I know we were shit in the last 150, but it has fuck all to do with courage or lack of it. We were just playing with the bug boys despite being a barely industrialized agricultural young nation pretending to be hot shit.

Dude, the Nazis even praised the Americans for their courage and toughness, but they absolutely had no praise for you. You just need to read their reports. They are in total shock about how shitty you fight.

You fought with the same weapons as us, do you really think we let you fight with Italian weapons?

pretty sure Rommel himself said great things about our soldiers
it's easy to be courageous when you enter the war last with the hottest new tech available and a whole continent full of resources

>You fought with the same weapons as us
confirmed for illiterate chimp

does this count as race mixing, I think it does personally. They will create some real mutty offspring

History happened.
Maybe the will to conquer and create empires will return to Southern Europe in the next years.

we didn't even care about the war desu
the average soldier couldn't speak italian and there was actually no italian national pride or whatever
that bald idiot deluded himself into thinking he was julius ceasar or someshit

si si va bene. prenditi il tuo (((you))) e torna al ghetto

i always blamed the italians for the good guys losing. they are cowards and not even the slightest bit white

Of course it does. Her eyes are almost fucking black.

the good guys won though

nice french propaganda

And that's why it's so easy for you to let "your nation" commit suicide and drag Europe along to hell, one can hardly give a shit about his own home if he doesn't know shit about it.
You have no idea of what the major military traditions were after the fall of the Roman Empire, do you? Worthless empty-headed bag of flesh, like every single German i've met.

you forgot the curls and brown eyes and slightly darker skin for the italian desu

>i always blamed the italians for the good guys losing
I think you should blame your judeo negrified shithole first, we didn't force you to enter the war and supply the communists.

LoL
Stay mad 60% white Australia and enjoy Chang tiny dick in your ass.

Love you Italia, but you're shit at war

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battaglia_delle_Alpi_Occidentali

you haven't been great yourselves in the last 200 years Jacque, you know that

incredibly concerted effort in cherry picking by finding the whitest outlier team you could, good job.

>200.000 dead frogs
>5000 dead Italians and Germans
>France surrendered

Stay mad Abdul Rahman Rashid.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_France

0-2 in world wars Hans; don't blame your defeat on Italy. Also, even if you had been winning the war in 1945, Truman would have nuked your ass so you lose anyway.

Fuck off. Your shitty country started WW1, and the versaille treaty led to WW2.

"My nation" never fucking commited suicide, unlike fucking you in WW1.

Daily reminder: You guys lost when all your drugged out soldiers had their supply of pervitin cut off, and were too strung out and going through severe withdrawal to continue the fierce fighting.

They only thought they were "supermen" because they were high as fuck on methamphetamine.

stay mad germ subhuman

lol no

""Certainly they are no good at war," he said. "But one must not judge everyone in the world only by his qualities as a soldier: otherwise we should have no civilisation."

why couldn't italy into desert warfare and had to be bailed out by rommel? why could they barely even conquer ehtopia? is it just because of the lack of industry? was Mussolini an idiot for prematurely getting involved in WW2?

oh yeah i forgot how the germans magically supplied millions of soldiers with meth. oh wait that was just ju-87 pilots you fucking retard.

No. You fuck off, and i say it because you will, thank god. Two generations and my descendants will never have to deal with your kind anymore. Have a nice sleep you illiterate worm.

true. germany pretty much lost the day it declared war on the USA. our industry and manpower was just too much for them.

>lol no
lmao yes
>"The German soldier has astonished the world; the Italian Bersagliere has astonished the German soldier."

>is it just because of the lack of industry?
yes, complete inferiority in mechanization is one of the major reasons why we got fucked in the desert

>was Mussolini an idiot for prematurely getting involved in WW2?
yes, he followed his ego instead of his brain, pretty much all generals were against entering the war

>be Italy
>lose battle against Brazil
J U S T
U
S
T

actually the commies did most of the hard work before you landed in europe, you niggers didn't even know how to invade africa properly and lost a shitload of tank offloading them fucking noob as.

Italians literally thought they could take Greece with Albanian militias when they had just annexed Albania. Surprise they got fucking owned, worst part was Greece was axis leaning prior to the invasion, absolutely no reason to invade Greece and fuck up Barbarossa

It's mainly due to bad generals, but then again, I'd rather be an italian right now

Eyyy babidi boopi leave a us alone a!

Kek. But you aren't wrong.

The likeliest explanation is that some rich ""occultists"" (schizophrenics LARPing as dark magicians and shit) did a shit lot of drugs and went: "Dude, I could conquer the fucking world on this shit lmao I feel like fucking superman. "Yeah I know, I fucking hate foreigners lol, bro Germany has a pretty strong military.... what if we get EVERYONE to take it. This shit right here will help us rectify WW1" "lol yeah, also fuck Jews."

>when is the last time you charged infantry with machineguns on horseback holding granades and daggers?
Never. This appears to be solely an Italian problem.

If Big Head had used his head he could have ruled Italy until he died of old age like Franco. All he had to do was stay neutral like the Swiss. Playing both sides was the right call.

He speaks about industry and manpower. The US could've gained its place among the victors without sending a single soldier and keeping the factories going and sending supplies to its allies.

You're a Turk rape baby, mongrel scum

lol, you're a Russian rape baby.

>the Germans got cucked by the Greeks
Goddamn I love this timeline

>mutts arguing about whose muttier

fake news, study history.

> Starts the war even after Mussolini told you that Italy needed more time to prepare for war
> Couldn't push back Barbarossa for a few month to avoid the winter

If you schnitzel niggers weren't so fucking impatient maybe you would've had an effective ally and taken down the Soviets.

>The German soldier has astonished the world; the Italian Bersagliere has astonished the German soldier.
ok lets add another
"The Italian command was, for the most part, not equal to the task of carrying on war in the desert, where the requirement was lightning decision followed by immediate action. The training of the Italian infantryman fell far short of the standard required by modern warfare. Particularly harmful was the all pervading differentiation between officer and man. While the men had to make shift without field-kitchens, the officers, or many of them, refused adamantly to forgo their several course meals. Many officers, again, considered it unnecessary to put in an appearance during battle and thus set the men an example. All in all, therefore, it was small wonder that the Italian soldier, who incidentally was extraordinarily modest in his needs, developed a feeling of inferiority which accounted for his occasional failure and moments of crisis."

sucks though. Italy could have been great. Imagine the italian navy actually being strong enough to deny the british entry into the Mediterranean. imagine italy actually being competent enouugh to capture all of north africa and fight up north to meet the voeit union in the caucuses. my great grandfather was actually a pilot during ww2.

>no no no let me tell you who is white
you people are a cancer

I think you should blame Austria for making you lose two World Wars. They're more responsible to your defeat than Italy ever was. If Kaiser Wilhelm was at the helm of Nazi Germany, Nazi Germany would have won.

I am what i am and so will my children, my children's children and so on. You cannot say the same, and that's great.
What's up faggot

My buddies father used to go to private auctions back in the 70s that auctioned off stuff related to WW2 particularly German and Nazi memorabilia.

He has letters written by German soldiers from the Eastern Front that never got to their intended destination. Most of them were asking their families to send food and winter clothing; but there are a handful of them where they are begging their families to send them pervitin.

You can tell from the handwriting that they were tweaking, the letters that don't mention it are written well with fairly nice handwriting (I wouldn't expect it to be perfect likely being written in a foxhole) but the ones with the pervitin request are all chicken scratch, sentences written on a slant on the paper, a ton of spelling errors (He spent a few years rewriting them in German and then translating to English).

>le italy cowards and bad soldiers may may
Italy's problem was that their industry was nowhere near ready and they had bad generals. If they were such bad soldiers Rommel wouldn't have said ''The German soldier has astonished the world; the Italian Bersagliere has astonished the German soldier'' I know your country is going to shit and become a caliphate in the next 20-30 years but there's no need to take it out on others.

At least Italians were not impregnated by Slavs.

Modern Germans = Russian rapebabies asiatic scum

Daily reminder that even if Italy had magically the industrial capacity, resources, manpower war machine and gear of Germany the Axis would still have lost WW2.
No other possible outcome when the main opponents (UK, USSR, USA) have their industrial hubs, manpower reserves and production centers in place which you can't reach well (or, in the case of US, that you can't reach at all).

Thus, daily reminder that butthurt germans are autistic retards.

Your country is literally Bongland's prison island. You're worse than both of them. What percentage abbo are you?

none, 100 percent welsh ancestry

False flaggish marxist subversive larb to create infight
This /thread

There's no way to prove it right either.

I wonder if Americans get drugs in wars like meth.

>be italy
>constantly lose battles horribly where you have the numerical advantage

seriously, what went wrong? frontal attacks into the alps? peasant farmers trained for a few days then sent off to war? why can't italy into modern war?