Mfw the soyboy meme is probably now going to start making the multi-billion dollar soy companies (AKA Big Soy) spend...

>mfw the soyboy meme is probably now going to start making the multi-billion dollar soy companies (AKA Big Soy) spend millions of dollars to hire shills to post on social media and on this board about how the idea that soy lowers your testosterone rate is "nothing but a dumb conspiracy theory" while also hiring "journalists" to write articles saying the same thing
Somebody screen cap this.

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/soy-and-testosterone/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you want to raise T levels, eat everything in moderation (including meat), exercise and get some decent sunlight. Stop with this reddit meme.

if we keep pushing it though they'll get caught lying eventually and forced to admit it in court
although they have already started to write hit-pieces on us
then again the media lacks so much credibility that normies would probably get red-pilled if they saw the media shill so hard

i drank soy milk once and now i'm gay

whatever costs em money is fine with me

It has already begun

They'll probably go full libtard and say that eating soy and lowering T levels is actually a good thing because it makes you more tolerant and liberal and display less "toxic masculinity"

>if you want to raise T levels

Eat seafood.

Good job fag

MFW when I grow soybeans and am concerned about soyboy meme's potential affects on demand.

This soy debate has been a thing for many years. Talked about extensively in the fitness and vegan industry. Studies have shown that the so-called "phyto-estrogens" have (allegedly) no effect on actual estrogen levels in your body. Hence, you shit it out.
And if you argue that soy makes you effeminate because of phyto-estrogens you should also say that cow milk makes you effeminate as well, since it's full of estrogen too. And the cow milk estrogen is actual animal estrogen, as opposed to plant estrogen found in soy. So cow milk probably is more harmful than soy milk.

But who am I talking to? A retard on Sup Forums who things he's a part of le anonymous internet meme group.

This guy knows what's up in the world

which is nice because it will discredit journalist and , well lower soy company profits making it a less profitable industry

wouldn't additional estrogen in the body trigger an increased test release to compensate?

What are all these studies then:

anabolicmen.com/soy-and-testosterone/

Studies have shown cows milk doesnt seem to have any effect on estrogen levels. Possibly due to the human body deactivating it.

if only americans would make fun of the literal trash they eat daily as vehemently...

who cares about soy itself it is more about exposing deranged queers for what they are and soyboy sounds catchy and matches their faggy aura

this.

This

It's the HORRIFIC diet that westerners eat that is causing this, sugar causing high body fat and high body fat = estrogen

And metabolic syndrome etc

Jury is out on soy, makes a perfect insult though.

You saying fruit makes you fat?

Vegans are faggots. More at 11

right, we could call them sugarboys as well but that sounds too idk

except sugar is fine.

Interesting thought, but that would also be the case for soy induced higher estrogen levels, wouldn't it? See what I quote below.

>cows milk doesn't seem to have any effect on estrogen levels
Oh really? What is this one then?

"After the intake of cow milk, serum estrone (E1) and progesterone concentrations significantly increased, and serum luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone significantly decreased in men."
>source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

Regarding soy: "The results of this meta-analysis suggest that neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable T concentrations in men."
>source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224

I don't mind people memeing, but some here are so retarded that they'll really believe it.

i've already seen this desu, but as we know if we keep saying truth they will burn themselves trying to stop us

again

too much processed sugar in everything gives men bitchhips

I mean added sugars. Overweight people don't eat fruit anyway

>Oh really? What is this one then?

A study showing you piss out components of cows milk shorty after you consume it. Note that hormones levels should not be measured by urine, but by blood, and that short-term changes (hours after consumption) are completely irrelevant to anything.

>Regarding soy
The only study that did was with a particular supplement of one of the two estrogen-like compounds in soy, not of soy itself. Supplements do not work the same as real food, as science has shown.

I will also add to make it clear, if you consume any carbohydrate, testosterone levels will drop immediately after consumption. That is how useless short-term hormone changes are in determine which foods to eat.

Sugar babies?

>the soyim know, shut it down!
soy lecithin, protein and HFCS are in damn near everything these days.
Cook your own food from ingredients not a box

isn't soy mostly used for animal feed?

yeah, almost every "meat" at subway contains soy protein powder to make up for the lack of actual meat.

Many such cases!

Wow that didnt take long for big soy to show up.

Soyboy

>although they have already started to write hit-pieces on us
I have news for you asshat, they don't have to write hit-pieces on you,you do a good job of making yourself look like immature,stupid,morons all by yourself.
Get lost you piece of shit before i hunt you down and bury a hatchet into your skull.

They're going to ramp up the toxic masculinity. They already spin the fact that fit, strong men are more likely to be conservative

>decreased testosterone levels is associated with tolerance, desires for quality and being open to other cultures
>decreased testosterone levels create men who are able to more effectively empathize with women and create stronger alliances between the genders
>if steroids are illegal then soy is Captain America, keeping testosterone rages and toxic masculinity in check

The soyboy meme needs to continue, it causes infertility in some cases, and trace amounts can be negative to libido.

got ahold of this, so ill post it here. Pretty relevant

>Wow that dint take long for big soy to show up.
Lazy,you are lazy,shitstain.

>tfw never get hired to post shit on social media and image boards
Instead I'm just wasting time here.

you should really be worried about DEEP SOY not big soy

you don't even have to eat soy, nigger, if you are so scared by it. Legumes are good though.

Isn't soy what turned Cosmo into a tranny?

No, the exact opposite happens. The human body has a feedback cycle that controls sex hormone levels. If the sex hormone level (doesn't matter which hormone) is high enough, less of the gender specific hormone will be produced and vice versa. So if you take in sex hormones from an external source, your body will stop making its own sex hormones.

Far from being detrimental to your health, Soy is actually really good for you. Recent studies prove this.

So in conclusion, don't forget, Enjoy Soy!

I was looking for that, thanks

>0.15

It is a highly processed product from a plant introduced a few hundred years ago.

Don't sweat it,nobody worth anything listens to the loser faggots on here. I get paid to be here and shill or else i wouldn't bother.