Just checking, is Sup Forums still defending pedophilia? Lemme guess...

Just checking, is Sup Forums still defending pedophilia? Lemme guess, saying it's okay for Roy Moore to molest children because Al Franken got in trouble with an adult?

Yeah, I thought so.

Other urls found in this thread:

wbrc.com/clip/13905910/former-gadsden-mall-manager-says-roy-moore-wasnt-banned
youtu.be/DFNDL0EztOU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't ever be a juror.
It's over your head.

Found your coworker in a blacked thread. Just curious, how much money do 100 screenshots give you anyway?

continued

The yearbook was forged

The mall ban was fake news
wbrc.com/clip/13905910/former-gadsden-mall-manager-says-roy-moore-wasnt-banned

The stepson says she's a lying whore who fucks niggers
youtu.be/DFNDL0EztOU

This man is not a sexual deviant

Who fears the Judge?
Why do they fear the Judge?

Elvis with his 14 year old bride Priscilla.
Hate to break it to you, but millions of African American teen moms are grandmothers before they hit 30.
Don't be ray ciss about the South.

I think McConnell is only a vote or 2 away from losing the senate majority leader position. Its the only thing that can explain his absolute vitriol toward the good Judge.

Jerry Lee Lewis with his 13 year old bride.

Great Balls of Fire

This is how a serial molester operates

wat is d&c tho

yep, that's Sup Forums for you. and of course "Uncle" Roy Moore is a legend in Sup Forums now.

Heh heh heh

Nobody defends pedos.
This might be the board you’re looking for

Sniffing out the daughters and wives

I can wait until Senate Majority Leader Roy Moore bans gays, and makes them go to mental institutions.

Can't deal with the facts can you gay pedo faggot? jewish amsonic false allegations and smears against a good man who is hated by the child molesting false flaggin pedo cartel is not legitimate

Discredited false paid for allegations by corrupt con people connected to the democrap satanic party pathetic. Allred is a child raping kill the goy baby murdering psycho pig jew

Fuck off, liar.