Are video games degenerate? I play almost 5 hours a day. How do I fill this time without vidya?

Are video games degenerate? I play almost 5 hours a day. How do I fill this time without vidya?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pn8dNz858fo
youtube.com/watch?v=VTLlnSjUm6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Read books

This

>5 hours

fucking casuals I swear

lift, read, teach yourself new things, there are many things that are more productive than vidya.

I used to play 6 hours of counter strike source daily, from one day to the next I suddenly lost interest and with all this time I started learning Chinese on my own, two years later I was studying in Beijing where I had the time of my life.

Its the small decisions, but it has to come naturally, I didn't force myself because someone told me they had done it, it was all effortless, maybe you will have something like this too in the future.

Work out.

Practice muay thai
Read books
Cook long ass recipes and enjoy the insane result and re adjust
Go out for bike rides
Lift and stuff, gym rats are turds. Buy dumbbells.

don't play video games
time will fill itself within a year. you'll drop the shitty stuff, keep the good.

It's another medium for entertainment. I agree with the above niggers, reading and healthy hobbies are good to have too, but spend your free time how you wish, just don't fuck kids or anything.

I'm so sick of you faggots acting like reading is some ultra redpilled activity and not a complete waste of time.

>reading fiction
Equally as bad as playing video games or watch movies. Most famous novelists were kikes and/or leftists
>b-but I read nonfiction and philosophy
Congrats on spending hours studying what some dumb fuck greek said 4000 years ago. Reading Plato isn't going to help you in real life.

I used to play a lot, but nowadays im more focused on self-improvement, there aren't a lot of good videogames anymore, and the competitive ones are just a waste of time.

Out of all the slanted women in the world you chose to be attracted to Chinese women? Fuck that's awful.

I Spotify myself

Games are not appealing and I don't have a fitting PC or a console anyway

Work more, you will earn more, spend less because you dont even have time to spend money, and sleep better at night which also decrease spending. You can break any bad habit like this

if it's bothering you do something else. like read a book. 5 hours is probably to much.

Who's ass is that in the pic?

Also, BEHOLD THIS REDPILL that i took while i was playing a VN.

chinks are hot though

Stop sexualizing paragon. Its the only game I respect

no you are you faggto

>memeflag
if you'd actually read a book you'd know why it isnt a waste of time
this post gave me hope

>5 fucking hours a day
Sloth is a sin. It sounds like you also have an addiction. Basically you are bad and you should feel bad

If you start learning an instrument and you find out you enjoy it that’s an easy way to take up 30 minutes a Day. And after maybe a few months you can practice two hours a day if you really like it

Start hunting and lifting weights, nu-male

How about socialize? Make friends or something. There is nothing redpilled about being a sociopath

Play online poker instead.

>says the faggot saving the pictures of women. You're more degenerate than a kid playing video games all day. At least he's being involved
What do you do, besides stare and stalk

It help, i learned to not behave like nigger.

learn how to greentext, newfag

the reddit influx is too real.

give explanation yu dont greentext who you reply to? to me it would be greentext them. what does greentext stand for?
not him but interested

^This^

Also, start doing some manual works, build some stuff. I started making medieval shields as a "hobby", I research a lot of historical information, keep myself busy with something that I enjoy and also stay away from degeneracy

Sweden, you really should just stop it.

Dumbass. I just forgot to space.

well you may be in luck, they don't make good games anymore.

well i got.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pn8dNz858fo

youtube.com/watch?v=VTLlnSjUm6A

but i don't feel like playing them.

I only play Overwatch because the logo is 2 white hands doing a hig-five to celebrate white supremacy.