What should we do about old people?

what should we do about old people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bE-DEt85uVU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill them all. Also while we're at it kill young people too.

fucking lefties
the only real solution is to kill everyone

We’re just gonna kill em!
>Silence
WERE JUST GONNA KILL EM!

This meme is the fucking cancer. Not even that funny.

State enforce homosexuality and bullet proof coffee when?

Make them older until their bodies can't handle it anymore and they die.

>
bump

Allow assisted suicide to save us all money

they are taking our jobs

Respect them, you useless faggot. Wanting to harm the elderly is nigger-tier degeneracy.

They are a treasure and need our support. You will be old one day, as a matter of fact, you are now older than when you posted user.

American cuisine...disgusting

it seems its a questing asked very rarely
but if you were in his shoes what would you do/feel
>have a loving wife for years
>you lose her and reminisce about the time you spent together every day

do you wanna know how I know you belong to the 44% part of america?

Develop affordable exoskeletons so families can look after oldies in their homes. I’d look after my folks if I had a way to lift and move them safely. I’m not saying I’m a femanon, but I am saying I’m not strong enough to lift things in general

This makes me legitimately sad.

Make voluntary euthanasia legal for them.

>fucking lefties
>the only real solution is to kill everyone
shame they are too stupid to realize killing themselves will solve all their problems

>You will be old one day
Disgusting. It's better to die around 40 doing risky stuff than becoming an old coot.

I'm sure a kind stranger will sit with him and allow him to be in a real conversation any day now.

:(

Love them, respect them and follow their traditions

they arent treasure but they do need to be treated better than niggers and illegals

Take care of them and give them the respect they deserve.

Just stop spending millions upon millions on health care for them.
Once a person reaches 70 they should just die at the first opportunity they got, getting senile is horrifying. My grandma lived until 93 and let me tell you, the family is the one asking them to die already.

Want 2 hear something scary? One day, all of 4 chan will B old and gray. Then ppl will make fun of U so die young and enjoy the grave.

they ruined this country and still think they have a right to anything. Just look at this image its an allegory of white genocide. THANKS GRAMPS!

Show them respect, through ethnic cleansing.

oh don't worry about it, I will make sure not to reach that age, I would off myself before that.

take care of them, because they took care of us

Get more advanced anti-aging technology

Remove social security and have families take care of their old people.

Those of olda age who can't get up out of their owns beds without help should be killed off and turned into fuel.

Logan's Run had the answer.
Kill everyone at 30

my grandparents Both died in a nursing home. There last years were just sitting in a chair, waiting for food. Sleeping, drooling. My grandma, broke her hip and had a shitty 2 weeks of agony before dying. I remember the last time I saw her she was wailing like a baby, half out of it from drugs.

Grandpa, just became a giant 200+ lb baby sleeping and being fed puree food, and special thickened water so you dont choke on it or some shit.

The food was lousy, basically highschool cafeteria quality shit. And it costed a shit ton of money. 5 thousand a month for my Gma, and 9 thousand a month for my Gpa, would needed nursing home care.

Fucking Vampiric system. Let old people sit and rot, while they suck your money away. (At this place was nicer, private cathoic nursing home)

I say, once old people cross the line from assisted living to nursing home, they should be taken to a comfortable bed in a courtyard on a nice day with their loved one if possible. And given sleep medication. Then a gas mask pumping Nitrogen placed over them, displacing their oxygen until their body dies peacefully.

>what should we do about old people?

We created a society that splits families apart and isolates everyone. This is the end result.

You can either buck that trend, which is really fucking hard, or you can let old people die in peace when they feel their time is up.

Dragging it out isn't helping, it's not compassion. If you visit or better yet work with old people for some time you'll know many if not most want it to be over. There are a lot of elderly suicides that are hushed up or explained away too.

It'd probably be better for everyone if you got the option for a cash handout, one last week of partying in whatever way, and then you could punch your own clock with a morphine exit.

just kill 'em

I think they should be able to keep their drivers license, they've been driving a lot longer than the careless speeding youngsters on the road.

This is the best choice.

this guy is one of the top contenders for anti-christ

Anyone older than 70 should be sent to camp and gassed.

Old fucks are the biggest welfare nigger resource hogs around. Look at all the shitskins they import because "muh Social Security! Pay me to sit around for another decade or two and contribute nothing, whippersnapper!"

I swear I'm dumping my parents in a home the first chance I get.

Fuck off christcuck

Respect them for not being as degenerate as the youth is today. Or we would have very little to be grateful for and appreciate today.

My gf's 90yo grandpa is sharp as hell and active. Mows everyone's lawn, plows snow, fixes cars and boats. He's awesome

what should we do about old people?

Better hope they live long enough to keep feeding you. The time will come when they will harvest your organs

Absolutely disgusting and degenerate. I hope you die in real life

>Take care of them and give them the respect they deserve.

Yes, however...

>Make voluntary euthanasia legal for them.
>My grandma lived until 93 and let me tell you, the family is the one asking them to die already.

Euthanasia should be legalized as a living will option.

Leave them in peace until they die?

I did this once with a stranger at Braums (burger joint in OK and N. Texas).

Turns out he was a navy-cross winning ex Marine machine gunner who stacked bodies with John Motherfucking Basilone on Guadacanal. I'm a vet and called bullshit but the dude was coming from a VA appointment so had some papers on him, including his DD-214. Sure enough, Navy Cross, Asiatic Campaign Medal, etc, etc.

Always talk to old dudes. They are more interesting than you.

the concept of an anti-christ is an all encompassing one, not just relegated to Christianity

>all these edgelords saying we should kill old people
Jesus christ, did your grandparents beat and molest y'all? This is why western civ is dying, the family unit was replaced and discarded

Talked to a random old guy walking down the street.
Turned out he flew the Enola Gay from Oklahoma to Utah before it was shipped to the Pacific

Enjoy wasting your money on your useless parents, faggot. I'm not going to waste my time and money taking care of old fuck shitbags

No one older than 70 has ever contributed anything meaningful to the world. All these fucks do is use of up resources that should be going towards the young people who will actually be useful.

Just be patient and don't let them destroy you.

Man. That is so rough. I never had a grand dad but my mom is turning 70 soon. Idk what to do when she passes. I'm her only support. Well next year I'm gonna bust my ass working to support her so...

>No one older than 70 has ever contributed anything meaningful to the world.
So they didn't do anything before they turned 70+
Where did you get your education, in a broom closet?

I would prefer to sit on a table with my grandpa to any of you fucktards - we would drink beer and listen to prussian march music. He was WKII vet and worked over fourty years as a coalminer. I keep his grave clean and him in honour.

In reality there should be a mandatory drivers test for people over the age of 60 every 2 years. The amount of grandmas who drive even though they cant see 3 feet infront of them is retarded

I did that once. Just sat across from an old German dude and started talking to him, my German isn't that good but it was much better back then but we had good bantz, he really seemed to appreciate the attention.

We both know none of us will ever know that feel why do you think OP-kun wants to hurt him? Even with our internet and vidya and world of free entertainment well never have 10% the fulfilling life that old coot and his dead wife have had.

They weren't useless old shits back then were they? Name one successful person over 70 who wasn't simply riding on the momentum from when they were actually young and useful.

This one actually hits me right in the feels

>pic
well, it's better than this

fugg this actually really did make me think, thanks for the post user, Jesus has always been as the perfect figure that we should all aspire towards, not only did he manipulate the 'environment' he manipulated the conventions of reality

Older men vote conservatively.
Older men aren't stupid like the young ones

Killing them off is like wanting to kill humanity.

i bet those of you with living grandparents haven't even called them in months

Old fucks vote for anything that will keep their welfare leech lifestyle in tact. They're no different than niggers.

>They weren't useless old shits back then were they? Name one successful person over 70 who wasn't simply riding on the momentum from when they were actually young and useful.
When you've worked the majority of your life, you deserve to relax a little bit. You're essentially wanting to kill old people because they aren't working at the young age of 70+. neglecting that they worked their ass off before they came to that age. You're disgusting, you yourself probably wouldn't even manage to work as long and as much as they have done. They were of a generation where you didn't just go on welfare cause you were lazy.
It's one thing to be a neet, it's another to want to kill old people who worked more in their life than you ever did, just because they aren't working now. By the same logic every neet who isn't working should then be killed. Are you sure you want to go through with where that logic takes you? Also they've been taxed massively throughout all those years and their taxmoney have then been spent on cunts like you or immigrants and other things.
People who want to kill old people are truly disgusting in every way.

>Old fucks vote for anything that will keep their welfare leech lifestyle in tact. They're no different than niggers.
Except "old folks" actually paid taxes their entire life so they fully have earned to relax, unlike neets and immigrants and others.

listen

sort of this.

should be on a case by case basis.

My great-grandmother was extremely overbearing. She bullied her husband for over 50 years. She died about a decade ago, and he tells me every time I see him that he loves living alone and he never gets sick of solitude.

Don't assume you know that old man.

That's rad. This guy I'm talking about was pretty candid, I get the feeling that he didn't have many people to talk too and had outlived most of his peers. He mentioned his childhood best friend getting smoked right next to him on Guadalcanal. He regretted never becoming a pilot also. I felt bad because I am a pilot and could have probably taken him flying a few times but never did. Wonder if he's still around, this was about 3 years ago.

>12 burgers
>6 grandkids
That's only 2 per kid which is a way too low number for murifats, so i reject this claim. Fatass ate all 12 burgers by himself and made up this silly excuse, no doubt.

>t. YOLO faggot
You sound just like my Dad. Was convinced he'd die before age 20. Was convinced he'd die before age 40. Told me at 50 (when I was 10 sick bastard) that he was going to die any year now and that I better prepare for it. By age 55 refused the colnonoscopy bcuz he's a closet case and "ass cancer takes 10 years to kill you and I don't have that long left". Now that in his 70s spouting the same shit. All its ever been is an excuse to be an irresponsible man child. Grow the fuck up and act your age if you want your freedom Kekalonia.
>mfw Dad and Dad in law won't take metamucil bcuz "its for old ppl" and I take it every day already.

Let them die in peace, they've done their part.

F

Unless they're boomers, in which case FUCKING GAS CHAMBERS

They are when they spend time in the community teaching respect, values and proper culture.

Legalize euthanasia.

I unironically write my 88 year old grandmother actual letters (well, I type them in large font because my handwriting is shit) and she texts me back, because of course.

respect them

Old people should only stick around for the benefit of the youth

maane...

and yet when the people united as one under a NWO and then started to build a tower to heaven, god broke up their civilization by scattering them across the earth. i.e. god does not want us to reach heaven using our tech or globalism

i wasn't expecting those feels
Fucking ungrateful little bastards.

after 50 years of bullying I bet your ass that solitude would be my best bro

he wants us to build heaven on earth? my assumption.

You tell me OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=bE-DEt85uVU

Scan their brains and put them in a server.
In time we'll have entire starsystems full of old people brains in server rings.
Just for shits and giggles.

Spot the guy without a pension scheme. m8 the entire of Western Civilisation is predicated on you working into your sixties and then retiring on about the same monthly "wage" in the form of a pension and other tax reduction benefits of being too fucking old to do much more than eat lunch and nap.

The Boomers didn't have a meeting at which they conspired against future generations, they played the game as it was presented to them. Back in their day credit was unheard of, they put down 80% upfront or didn't purchase big ticket items. Most didn't even have a current account, only a "strongbox" style 0% interest savings account.

If you took a closer look, the Boomer "scum" with functioning families are in fact now quietly subsidizing them via their grandchildren, staying carefully within the letter of the law to avoid bullshit like capital gains tax and the like. Dysfunctional families? Well, yeah, they're fucked, pretty much by definition.

Quit being a cunt m8. Old coffin dodgers aren't out to get you, they just want another piece of walnut bread toast and a pot of tea.

God Only Knows what the youth will be like towards us when we wheeze our way to 70. If the hatred towards perceived successful people (actually just people who don't pay rent, go figure) is so high today, it'll be Mandatory Euthenasia for us.

Weird, isn't it? They portray themselves as "enlightened" and "science based", while being completely ignorant of how societies were in early times (ancestor worship & reverence for the elders).
It's coming to the point that marginalizing them isn't enough. When they are gone, maybe the world can finally have peace & return to sanity.

Poor fucking guy.

Let them be you hunk of garbage asking tard questions as if what's happening now is not ok.

>he wants us to build heaven on earth? my assumption.
Your assumption is wrong. Satan wants to unify all mankind in a global government with a singular emperor. That's not what god wants in the bible. Because man is a fallen race, and some are bad and some are good. and leave them in respective nations to learn from eachother, but not to mix up like this. To see who produces good results who produces bad results, so those who produce bad results can learn from those who produce good results. It's describing to you exactly that nation states is GOD ORDAINED. If you mix bad and good results, you also destroy the good results and negate those improvements. It's a longer story why these things were/are necessary.
The kingdom of heaven that is created after the judgement is where man as it is now is destroyed/changed into a new and glorious body becoming one singular race, because the body if sin is not allowed to enter it. In the image of jesus the 2nd adam. (not as he appeared). Is why he is in romans called the firstborn among many brethrens, he's a prototype of the new adam. Hence not having a human father but placed in a womb, in a way artificial insemination. Born outside of sin.

My sole living grandparent is my Grandmother, 94, who lives in France. She comes visit once a year, spends two or three months here. Otherwise she calls once a month.

My other grandmother died at 99 earlier this year, but she'd had terminal Alzheimer for a decade, so talking to her was vastly pointless.

ID: Dick cold, OP?

>what should we do about old people?

Let them die as they are. Spend less money on palliative care. No reason to keep them alive through the bad decisions they made in their lives. The ones that kept themselves fit and healthy will enjoy a long, active retirement. The rest will swiftly die of complications.