Democracy

What is it pol and how to make it function properly ?

>mob tyranny.
No thank you elected representatives please

Outlaw lobbying or the appearance of lobbying
Less representation and more citizen involvement in the actual votes

Democracy is when the elite of population A put the retards of population B into power to control the elite of population B.

Democracy ruins the spirit and unity of a people

What unites people then?

Dank memes

>cucks who will get bribed to fuck you over
no thank you

enemies

democracy it a tyranny of the majority.
they will vote money out of other people's pockets and into thiers. most people will vote on economic interest. the millionaire billionaire class might not since they have a shit tonne of money and dont need more.
at the end of the day, in a democracy the people were suppose to hold government accountable and not corrupt but the people themselves are corrupt.

we need to go back to constitutional monarchies.

an extirior threat

Democracy is 51% of the population telling the other 49% what to do......how is that a good thing exactly?

But isn't the purpose of democracy to help people negotiate between each other instead of murdering each other ?

Race obviously.

>monarchy
>tyrannies of majority sucks! lets have a tyranny of one person instead!

Replace House elections with a random lot system - political representation becomes a civil obligation like jury duty. Anyone between a certain range of ages can be selected to act as a political representative for a period of one year. Just like with jury duty there are ways to get out of it, ways to get disqualified, and anyone who actually goes through with it is compensated for their time. The Senate drafts bills, the House, now a body of random citizens, reads and votes on them.

The shorter terms, random nature of the drawing, and removal of the need for election campaigns will drastically reduce the effectiveness of lobbying and rigging.

>how to make it function properly ?
you can't, democracy is a scam and should be abolished as soon as possible

>What is it pol

A fundamentally degenerate system.

>how to make it function properly ?

Get rid of it.

Like (((you))))? It hasn't worked for the sand niggers, why would it work for the West?

Democracy exists de facto nigger you can't abolish it you can only make it better or worse

constitutional monarchy
as in limmited

>reality has a democratic bias
I think we can all agree thats bullshit

Sup Forums

A common goal

Democracy is mob rule and cannot end in any way but a massive schism or totalitarian majority (think 1984 style communism)
Everything about "we need to vote to help people" is cancer. It comes down to "somebody else needs to help me and my family"
F u

That's not true. Democracy is the rule of the people. This is de facto impossible, to make it work you need a population of self aware philosophers.
If you have such a population, then they will actually cast their vote knowingly and actually exerce their rule.
If you do not, you are in a tiranny with whomever has the highest influence overall ruling as an overlord and undermining society. And the people therefore do not rule.
You could also make a random guy be a king and the people do not rule. Democracy doesn't exist de facto, far from it.

Require voter ID
Only taxpayers get to vote (income and/or property)
Elected representatives, more interaction with constituents
Term limits
No dynasties
All lobbying banned, lobbyists will have their organs harvested with the remainder going to zoos for meat
Accepting bribes punishable by public flogging then exile to germanistan with yarmulka stapled to their head

The defining trait of democracy is it's ability to keep a nation in a state of stability through bureaucracy. This is why democracy can work well for a prosperous nation, as the living conditions are high and people want that to stay the same for as long as possible. This in turn is also why democracies in third world shitholes are worthless or fall apart, as the conditions are terrible and people want something better.

Autocracies, on the other hand, are inherently less restrictive on governmental powers. This could mean that a dictator could lead a country to it's golden age without the shackles of bureaucratic restrictions holding them back. The major problem with an autocracy is that - with that near limitless power - a bad dictator can bring a country to ruin, and it only takes one bad dictator to undo the work of generations of good dictators.

I may be a burger, but even I realize democracy, nor autocracy, is for everyone.

*is not for everyone

fuck my life

>(((exterior threat)))
Kek

shared blood, soil and experience are the naturally compelling unifiers

baiting, shitposting, sliding, shilling etc
just look at Sup Forums

not that I dont enjoy it though

Pedophilia

The murdering would be an improvement.

Yeah works quite well in your home countries. Fucking morons

Democracy like Communism is a result of egalitarianism, specifically class equality. Socrates warned against it and all the things he said would happen have and continue to. Our societies will continue to fall into ruin for as long as they hold any aspect of egalitarianism at their core.