Why does America worship its military so much? It's not like they're out there protecting your freedom...

Why does America worship its military so much? It's not like they're out there protecting your freedom, if anything they're just taxpayer funded government mercenaries who go out and kill babies for oil. Conservatives always complain about welfare recipients and abortion but worship the biggest welfare recipients and baby killers of them all: military fags.

Who else hates the veterans and the stupid jingoistic culture around them?

I don't have an issue with the military as an existing entity. What I do have issue with is it being used for nefarious purposes, that shit has stop.

>for oil

You misspelled "Israel"

Militarism makes for the strongest and most powerful nations. There is a direct correlation with the decline of America and the decline for unwavering support of it’s military.

because war is the ultimate form of consumerism

>Wish to be rid of American military is granted
>"Welcome to the Commonwealth of America! Ready to vote on brexit?"
Huh dis hero worship don't make no sense

This. The military is backbone of any nation.

The only thing I hate is how the media paints them as these heroic noble knights. Anyone who thinks the military is full of stand up gentleman has never served.

Most of them are late teens and completely fucking stupid. It's painfully obvious most of them had no other options in life.

Fuck you bong dont try to live out your anglo cancer vicariously through america

The idea that military people are idealistic heroes serving for mom, baseball, and apple pie is of course bullshit and most people know it.

That said, most combat arms folks are young, fit white dudes who joined up for 'adventure', for want of a better word. Obviously that is going to be a more attractive subset of the population than dick jerking do nothings like yourself, so people gravitate towards them as they reflect a more normal and healthy masculinity.

I have less of an issue with our military and more of an issue with the self-righteous faggots who join and demand respect. They SIGNED UP to do their JOB yet everywhere they go they want their dicks sucked? Fuck off. Anyone can walk around a desert and shoot people.

the fact that you wouldn't dare utter this opinion in a public place tells me everything I need to know about you

because unlike you they appreciate the fine art of killing brown people.

>fit white dudes
Idk user, when I served in 06, there was a lot of Hispanic and African Americans. Most of the white people went into the Air Force to take up technical related jobs or the trailer trash went into the Marines.

>Republic with a proud military tradition
>Global power
>Populist candidate comes to power in a political upset
>Surrounds himself with generals
>Political enemies accuse him of undermining the Republic and try to sabotage him.

G-guys... is Trump our Caesar?

>backbone
Really, it's more like the upper vertebrae, the lower, more basic vertebrae being food supply, logistics, etc. But yeah, if you're missing any vertebrae, you're in deep shit.

If only it were that simple. All of your ammo you leave with is recorded, if you even fire a shot outside the wire, you have to have a damn good reason for doing it and you have to answer to superiors. You can't just run around shooting brown people.

ISIS knows this, Al Qaeda knew this and they used it against us in Iraq. They would hide among civilians, mortar a base and then flee. The civilians wouldn't say shit because they didn't want us there either.

Partly because our military is under civilian control. Partly because it is a heroic epic in and of itself. Partly because we swear an oath to our constitution, not to an individual or an ideology.

We fight for our loved ones. We fight for our way of life. We fight for liberty of all men.

>hurrdurr you fight for oil/jews
Read some fucking history. Yeah, we've made mistakes. What nation hasn't? We've gone above and beyond where other nations haven't.

A militaristic state is a strong state.

>Surrounds himself with generals

That's where you went wrong. This is the dumbest, most invalid meme on the left. Fucking tards

Yeah at this point with this establishment I wouldn't bother going to the military unless we were actually under attack by a foreign power. Imagine sacrificing so much for your country, putting in 80 hour weeks, working your ass off, serving with honor, then some roastie makes a false accusation but the chain of command believes her and gives you a dishonorable discharge. Can you imagine how much that would crush you if you really bought in to the whole thing?
Or imagine you really buy into it but then you end up getting tasked with killing random sand people because they stand in the way of new McDonalds being built like wtf.

You think ROE matters? Really? What, were you a supply guy or something and took the briefings to heart? I am literally lol'ing at the idea of some pog refusing to do what needs to be done because of "roe"

it's our version of muh dick

Backlash and embarrassment from Vietnam where vets were treated like fucking shit probably

The (((US military))) is the only redpill these faggots cannot swallow

Because it takes balls to sign up and go fight overseas, regardless of the motivation behind it. You wouldn't understand kid.

This, Fuck a reason, fighting wars is fucking awesome. Having an official sanction to kill dune coons is so fucking rad, who gives a shit about anything else.

>left meme
I'm not joking, I honestly think it's time for The Republic to give way to The Empire.

"What about all the good things war has done for us? Why don't we ever hear speeches about that? Jobs, technology, a common purpose... All we're sayin' is... GIVE WAR A CHANCE!"

Paratrooper fag here senpai,

As someone whose killed babies for oil, you should try it.

who gives a shit about the good things? You seem to misunderstand something- I do not care about the side effects, benefits, or problems that arise from warfare. I just love the idea of killing brown people on a massive scale. If the world burns down due to that so be it, it would still be awesome to take part in.

Military faggots are so ridiculous. I hope the $2 hair cut discount at Super Cuts on Military Tuesdays is worth losing a limb over for our Semitic overlords.

I'm sure that one dollar you got off your burger on Veterans Day really helps quell the anxiety from having terrible war nightmares everyday for the rest of your life.

Oh well, at least they can rest easy knowing they protected Israel with pride.

If losing a limb means killing sand niggers fine. You get prognostics, who gives a shit, maybe if you lose your hand you can replace it with a hook to kill more brown people.