Don't call us stupid and backwards, that's why we voted for Trump!

>Don't call us stupid and backwards, that's why we voted for Trump!
>pic related
How do we fix the South?

Implying there is actually any credible evidence Roy Moore did anything with that Democrat campaign official 30 years ago.

There is nothing wrong with what he did as long as the girl consented.

The picture is trying to mock Moore voters but voting for a child molester would literally be better than voting for a democrat whose policies would be far more damaging to society than having a guy that may or may not have molested girls decades ago.

deport all the niggers

implying there is evidence

I'm sure calling everyone in Alabama trailer trash will sway them to vote for you. I mean it worked so well for Hillary and her supporters, especially the dead ones that voted

Why are Democrats now worse than child molestors? How could their party have sunk so low?

>claim to represent the poor
>insult the poor

I'm not sure where to start.

>child molester
Wasnt he accused of harassing a teenager?

>hey, it beats voting for a democrat

Why would the cartoonist admit the truth unironically like this?

Really made me think

17 is the same as 5 in the US.

>wanting to marry a virgin is now molestation
This is the state of the left

Never gonna make it

I can imagine them calling it creepy.

It's gunna be ok, he was a Democrat way back then.

Isn't it a flaw in the two party system if it means the bar can be set so low?

>be dem
>support Al Franken
The mental gymnastics of the left are a modern feat.

You don't. It's the North that needs fixing.

Al Franken even admitted guilt.

he hasnt even gone to trial

There is NO EVIDENCE that Roy Moore EVER molested anyone. Same thing with all of these recent hollywood sex scandals - NO EVIDENCE, just accusations. And Sup Forums is eating it up, saying it's good that libshits are getting btfo. However, the greater danger comes from the larger meaning - it is now okay to completely ruin someone's life if he is accused of rape. It means that if a woman chooses to accuse you of rape, you are automatically guilty. And as liberals gain more power, rape will get stronger and harsher sentences. The message is clear - if you are a man, at any time, you can be accused of rape and immediately destroyed. It's essentially slavery for males - white males that is. Blacks, latinos, etc. don't care about the law. They'll rape and loot as they please, and shoot cops when they come to get them. Asians can retreat back to their homelands, which are getting stronger by the day. Natives can hide in their reservations, and mixed mutts can pass as a spic and get away with it. This is another nail in the coffin for white guys.

step 1 is definitely to alienate them, belittle them and make them hate you.

>this is your mind on the left

This has become their only argument as their own people keep being outed as predators
>you dumb rednecks need to be genocided! Now please vote bernie 2020!
Theyre so clueless its hilarious

Because it's perfectly alright to condemn people as guilty until proven innocent. Typical left

I mean I was just joking, but yeah. The two party system sucks.

No

Democracy itself is the problem. You shouldn't let the stupid easily susceptible to brainwash majority even have a voice to begin with. Fact of the matter is most democrats AND republicans aren't really in a position to even think for themselves, let alone others.

Hm lets see

Economy is going into the shitter, tectonic shifts going on geopolitically, scientific advancement and our education system is stagnating, there are demographic issues, hmmm

I know, lets focus on abortions!

stop giving them freebux and let the market economy take its course

Remove the yankees & the commie infiltrators. The South will be fine. Any nigras that aren't acclimated probably aren't Southerners. Send them home with their yankee/ commie agitators.

Half of the Hollywood people admitted it though.

I'm sure cartoons like this mocking Southerners will totally sway them to vote Dem. The left is absolutely fucking retarded.

The left still can't fuckin meme.

The Democrats represent the nonworking poor, basically if your daddy goes to work every day, hell if you HAVE a daddy, you're a Republican family.

Parties suck in general

How the fuck did Spartanburg county SC escape the darkness on the second map.

(((White))) guys, yes. And enough of the hollywood people have admitted to it plus what we already know about hollywood through things like that girl who was in playboy at 12.

Gb2r kike

>>Don't call us stupid and backwards, that's why we voted for Trump!
>>pic related
>How do we fix the South?
People like you are exactly why people voted for Trump . Fuck you .

When has physically removing communists not improved a place?

>gib daddies!

Voting is treason. We will gather the voting rolls and slaughter everyone who gave their consent to be ruled by psychopaths and pedophiles.

>child molester
>17 year old

>molester
>Moore drove them home when they asked and didn't go beyond kissing

Libtards are really full of shit.Read the WaPost article

I'm white and I don't care about the law either. The rule of law is a fucking joke. Wake up nigger.

>Child molester
>No evidence
>Proven forgery in yearbook
>One "victims" son called her a liar
Yeah. Ok.

what the fuck is going on in the lower map
>high-high
>low-low
>high-low
>low-high

>Moore
>allegations are (((evidence)))
Nope, full stop.
>b-but muh court records
Nope. Doesn't say the conversation took place, only that the alleging party was where they say they were at that time.
>b-but Moore said he never met them...
Probably just didn't remember them. Was many years ago.
>b-but muh yearbook
Nope. Pic related.
>b-but muh 50 witness
If he were a layman nobody without any controversial opinions, maybe. But somebody that Democrats would obviously spend millions of dollars to keep out of office when every Senate vote counts? 50 people's a cheap political hitjob.

You've got nothing; you win nothing. You lose. Good day, sir. Now stop being a nigger and go back to Plebbit.

>have a need to profess your superiority to people because your life is terrible
The south is fucked because it's a bunch of losers crying themselves to sleep over how everyone is worse than and blaming those same people for their life in the trailer park fucking their cousin

I don’t see a problem with. 100% true

The South is preparing to fix the rest of the country, not the other way around.

We've had just about enough of the rest of y'all's faggotry.

Californian faggot detected.

>How do we fix the South?

By fucking off and leaving us alone.

I live in the former capital. Fucking rednecks are druggie shitters that need to go and stay go/

It does beat voting for a democrat

What does being creepy to sexy teenage girls have to do with voting for shit i want in the senate.

Why does everyone in this fucking country have a high school level of maturity and intellect

Kick out yankees.

Neither are they

You're right. It's hopeless. It's time that we devise an amicable split so we don't need to carry these shitty white people anymore. Let's give them that so called paradise of poverty and backwardness that they desire so much while we continue our progressive march. These people can't be convinced. Divorce is the only option.

Rule of law has been dead for decades it’s just power now

Consider the legislation they'd pass it actually does beat voting Democrat. That said, this accusation of a prominent public official for the last thirty years has to defend himself only now, a month before a special election for senate seems (((fishy))). Also, isn't it funny the left still doesn't get it? This cartoon is why they lost the election.