Flash can beat accelerator

>flash can beat accelerator

The better question is, who's worse, LN/manga writers or comic book writers?

They're both hacks, but comic book writers are further away from my political positions.

Flash can travel back in time to punch Accelerator's mom to death with an infinite number of infinite mass punches. Accelerator dies in the womb. Flash wins.
>b-but Accelerator kills Flash before that happens
Flash outruns death and gets an extra life.

>flash runs in circles around accel
>sucks out all the oxygen
>accel dies

hurr

Nobody knows who is Accel mother.

He'll get decelerated

He'll just have to kill every last person on earth to be sure. Should take him about a millisecond or so.

He can change the vectors so that the oxygen doesn't get sucked out. Are you even trying comicuck?

> thinking that anyone with actual defined powers can beat the bullshit of the speedforce

flash has
>outrun death
>run to the end of the time where death doesn't exist to kill death
>outrun INSTANT MOVEMENT
>can perceive things happening in a single attosecond

capecomics are fucking retarded

What if flash perceives the vectors changing and changes direction to compensate?

Accel would just throw a radioactive banana peel in his way.

Flash can vibrate his molecules And kill him leaving his hand in the heart of accelerator

nice crying kid

>Flash can just time travel to solve problems
>right?

This isn't how time travel works in any medium, except maybe Bill and Ted. Long story short, if you have to time travel to solve a problem, it's either unfixable, or there's going to be one hell of a toll.

Flash kills Accelerator before Accelerator can do anything

But Accel doesn't have to do anything, he's set to automatic.

His automatic is slower than the Flash

user, you don't understand how Accel's powers work. I don't either, but it'll work out.

Vectors are slower than the Flash

You're be begging for a battle between bullshit and asspull

Nah he's not wrong. Speedforce is fucking hax. Hell wally was able make it through a universe reset due to speedforce. Don't fuck with speedforce.

Not that user and I honestly don't know how his powers work but Flash has moved faster than instantaneous transmission before.

Accelerator is old and busted anyway.

What's the point of this? How do people not get bored of a character who's never in any real threat unless it's some gigantic asspull?

Please, Accelerator can get suckerpunched with a shity boxing trick.

Flash could speedforce him out of existence.

The problem with Flash is he's retardedly overpowered on paper, and is thus nerfed to oblivion every now and then.
Remember when Slade knocked him down? Or when he stabbed Flash while Flash tried to ambush him from behind?

He's really fucking inconsistent.

Because capecomics are literally for children.

Flash wins. Even fucking live action Flashes win.

>comic book writers are further away from my political positions
What?

As opposed to Raildex, somehow?

Jesus, whoever drew this made obama ten times blacker than normal

Deathstroke has near Batgod tier plot armor though.

>evil Flash goes back in time, and Falcon Punches Accelerator's mother's tummy so hard she turns into atomized gases, and carbon

Leave powerlevel threads to me.

Accelerator cannot react to infinite speed.

Hell, even with 10 trillion computers on his brain he could still be very, very, very far from calculating something 231 Trillion times faster than light, like base Super Goku.

>infinite speed.
This doesn't exist, c is the max speed possible. Otherwise you'd break physics. And that would break causality. It would break reality.

Raildex is for teens. They're a good decade older than children.

>Otherwise you'd break physics.
Welcome to the Speed Force. Flash has actually been shown to move faster than infinitely fast. Fuck physics.

Wally West moved faster than an instant.

It doesnt make logical sense.

Barry Allen outran the CONCEPT of death.

The speedforce destroys logic.

Even if accel had all the computer power possible for a human to put on his brain, he cannot react to something that isnĀ“t even possible to react to.

People need to understand that reflection is like a shield, no matter how fast Flash is you cannot run through it. Flash uses the power of movement, Accelerator controls that shit...and even if Flash is immune to vectors winged accelerator can create imaginary vectors and control him with that.

So Flash is weak to plot armor?

Flash can run around all of space-time to inspect every single birth ever to find out the exact when and where of Accelerator's birth.

He can literally kick Accel in the balls an infinite number of times in less than an instant.

He cannot react to anything at that speed.

Hell, i doubt he can even reflect something Trillions of times faster than light (Like base Goku) or with decent depowering hax.

This fight is over.

If there ever was a time and place where Accelerator could not defend himself against infinite power, Flash can kill Accel. But he actually doesn't need to kill Accel, he can just completely rob Accelerator of all momentum, leaving the albino a living statue.

Not trying to get too into the argument, but what about that guy who pulled his punches at the last second to make Accelerator's vectors hit himself.

I assume Accelerator fixed that somehow, but he still has to calculate everything doesn't he? Wouldn't there still be a delay somewhere?

I never read the light novel.

You know nothing. This retarded fucking anime was over before it began.

Sure if you want the thread to die in the OP
Myuugi and featherine > Demonbane

yeah but the second he tries anything like that he'll just get vectored.
Checkmate.

You don't get how broken Speed Force is. Imagine the speed of human thought. Numbers don't matter here you just need the idea of it. Multiply that speed by infinity. Pretty much impossible to wrap one's head around. The Flash is faster than that.

>Second

HAHAHAHA

Haven`t you read anything of the post?

Even if Accel has every possible computer on his brain, he will never be able to outreact an instant or a concept.

One person that could beat both flashes at an stalemate would be Pegasus Seiya, tho.

He can easly endure any and all attacks from Flash even if turned into a momentum-less statue.

Flash can control momentum as well. He can accelerate and decelerate objects at will. Vector gets countered. And even if it doesn't, Flash outruns death and restarts.

Accel doesn't NEED to react, you fool. He merely needs to vector the flash. Moron.

I do know Flash, I know every bit of his hax. There are anime characters who could beat him though (this is through the assumption that he doesn't know their ability, otherwise he could just run to the past and kill them as babies), and they don't have universe destroying capabilities (Regulus Corneas is one example).

Then what about Awakened Accel? His calculation abilities are vastly superior, perhaps even instant. He can also control imaginary vectors, vectors that don't even exist. It doesn't matter if Flash is going to overwrite it, he's still going to get Vector'd

The Flash runs into another dimension, retrieves some exotic particles, and accelerates those particles through Accelerator's head at beyond infinite speed, blowing a hole in Accel's brain even before having accelerated the particles in the first place.

>perhaps even instant.
Flash is faster than instant. I'm not joking.

WE ARE #1!

>before having accelerated the particles in the first place
Accelerator is just his name, not his power you fucking retard.
He doesn't need to accelerate to be vectored. I guess that's what you get for falling sleep during grade 10 physics.

I'm talking about Flash.

That was because he had 100% knowledge of how accel's power worked. If flash doesn't pull his punch in the exact time frame, it won't have any effect.

Don't bother responding he can infinitely pull or push his punch in a nanosecond, because doing it incorrectly even once is ko for him.

I don't think you understand. Accel's power has rules, and there's already proof of it being defeated by exploiting the rules, so it's not a magical "infinity plus one" type of power. Flash, on the other hand, has no rules: he just goes fast enough to do [insert what the writer needs him to accomplish].

>How do people not get bored of a character who's never in any real threat unless it's some gigantic asspull?
how do people still enjoy Mahouka?

>They're both hacks, but comic book writers are further away from my political positions.

>doing it incorrectly even once is ko for him.
Outrun death, travel back in time, try again. Repeat until the other guy dies.

Awakened accel also remotely controls vectors, so flash can't use a stalemate strategy.

>Raildex is for *basement dwelling permavirgins with basic knowledge of physics who like to self insert as cute girls doing cute things. They're a good decade older than children.
ftfy

But can Flash beat a normal highschool boy?

>hurr durr you can't punch Accelerator he's set to automatic reflect
yeah that sure worked out great last time didn't it

>Otherwise you'd break physics. And that would break causality. It would break reality.
Speed Force, and yes they already broke casuality, it did some pretty funny shit to the Universe.

Did I travel back in time to 2011?

You realize how small of a time frame he has? If he just continues with trial and error, he'd turn retarded like that guy from 0th maria without accel even realizing he won.

>a normal highschool boy
Don't be ridiculous, everyone knows there are no normal high school boys. There are only special high school boys and high school boys who don't appear special until it turns out that they actually are.

if a normal fucking scientist can do it, why do you think a superhuman with reflexes faster than the speed of light cant?

>You realize how small of a time frame he has?
An attosecond or something?

except that normal scientist literally came up with it. It's like me creating a 100 digit number and you trying to guess it.

That guy knew when to do it. Flash would have to go through trial and error and fuck himself over constantly trying to get it right once.

Flash creates a vacuum around accelerator

Accelerator internal organs burst/suffocates/blood boils

The end

>implying the Flash couldn't figure it out in the time between his fist hitting Accelerators face

Isn't accelerator limited by his computational speed? He's fast enough that he can calculate reverse vectors on bullets before they can harm him and his brain does it automatically, but flash can probably punch faster than accelerator's brain can keep up.

Also flash can perceive events very quickly. Which means that even if accelerator reverses flash's punch, the instant it happens flash will realize this and realize that if he pulls back, his fist will be accelerated back towards accelerator like normal.

He'd accidentally discover the trick that one guy used to punch accelerator.

Accel can probably vector vacuum

Because this "normal" fucking scientist was the one who brought up and developed his powers thus having extensive research on it and be able to develop a counter measure on it. This normal fucking scientist isn't normal at all, he's a Kihara and these people are abnormal freaks. Kihara Amata also needs to time it just right to pull back his fist and mess up the calculations, it's not that simple...and Accelerator is now immune to the pullback shit I believe.

filtered

Flash in character would just try to punch him.
That would fail until he tries running around him or some shit.
I doubt Flash would know about the punch technique when only like 2 people know about it and can use it in Accel's universe.

Speed force is the source of time and space or someshit like that iirc. If not THE source than one of the main sources in the mix. Accelerators meme tk magic cannot withstand speed force. By sheer competition between power mechanics cosmic>magic>=meta

You don't really know what a vacuum is do you

One punch man wanpans him.

I know, but Winged Accel could do it anyway.

Running faster than an instant just means he's running back in time.

Reflection is not a barrier in the sense that it tanks/absorbs damage, it sends it right back. Flash would literally hurt himself when punching him

Stick beats them all, though.

Nope, it's something else.

How does that make sense? It doesn't. Comic books.

Speed force lets you outrun pure concepts so it's all silly wankery.

Flash can reduce momentum to zero. Any force that is reflected back on him would become nil.

Nah no he can't.

Full extent of both powers revealed to each other: Easy flash win. He can just use the pull back technique to ko accel.

No prior knowledge of each other's power:
Accel win. If flash's first punch reflected isn't a ko, I'd wager he would try a few different physical techniques until one of them is fatal.

Rock beats all.

The flash can stop thing with his speed force.

If the plot allow him to do. Of course it is not as good as accel's vector bullshit but it is just a part of his power.

>accelerator limited by his computational speed
I don't think there's ever been an occasion where Accel couldn't reflect something due to its speed/mass. His power works automatic on things he can't perceive. All espers reality warp for their power, so its believabl that there are no limits for it.

Also I don't think the pull back technique works like that.