Why does this meme trigger Americans so much?

Why does this meme trigger Americans so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because we know it's true and there's nothing we can do about it.

I guess it's not so bad though, some of those spics are actually white.

i dont give a shit. squeeky demographic gets the cleansing. you yuropoors are laughing while your hut is on fire while our problems are being addressed. thanks i guess

whatever you say my brown friend

Because it doesn't. It's just butthurt euromutts trying to be relevant

Because Americans are the only ones smart enough to know that’s soros donating billions to a progressive troll swamp and the emergence of this meme are no coincidence

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html

KIKES BTFO

Its a fucking great meme but I don't think most of us are serious, I love you yanks really

>trying to be relevant

I honestly want the best for white Americans, but you guys are hopelessly detached from the demographic reality your country has to deal with right now.

Kek yeah right. I tooootally believe that

I think its funny.

fucker

im pretty far from trigger, boss

I think it's funny as fuck. 90% of the pol board is countries giving each other shit, and I love it.

Because it's a shitty forced meme created as part of a divide & conquer campaign.

Shart in Mart was funnier anyway.

Actual whites think it's implying they aren't white and get pissy, non-whites who think they are white don't like being roasted. Good catch-all for maximum (you) saturation.

No, no. There are White people who come from Latin America and then there are Spics. Don't call them Spics if they are not Mestizos.

Detatched? I think we understand quite well. That's why you see american's get so excited about the prospect of a racewar because it's the only way to solve our problems at this point.

grow up, wanks

extended edition

I actually think the American memes are pretty hilarious. I'm not a faggot though so I can laugh at myself I can't speak for the rest of pol

We're doing what we can realistically do. That is, getting guns, getting in shape, learning skilled trades/survival skills, and getting rural/innawoods property. If all else fails, we can escape into the vast wilderness of the US.

We're not detached from it, we're helpless. Trump is probably the last anti-immigrant bid we're ever getting. The only other thing we can do is have kids, and that's not going to make a dent unless white people are broadly convinced that having white children is important, which isn't going to happen.

Why are mutts so physically repulsive?

FFFUCKING DELTE NOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most likely because it's spammed so much. Its like those Bogpilled things, eventually people get bored and want something new.

Eat a dick achmed.

delet it now toothpaste

Literally kill yourself Pedro

Because you’ve conditioned yourself to react to them that way.

>Using the exact same insult parodied in the image I posted

digit
iq

As Dennis Larry said two words nuclear fucken weapon.

el diablo...

Yes user, but the US becoming a one-party state would radicalise a lot of white normie conservatives and maybe even some white libs.

ok germistan

why are Europeans calming that their half breed children are Americans

Becaude it's the truth.

butt-hurt mutt detected

Why are you guys so triggered at americans exposing your beta cuckness for muslim refugees destroying your countries?

Hmmmmm.

it's just bait at this point

Lol, Euro-poors are so desperate to have a meme against burgers they have to lie to themselves about it's effectiveness. HAHAHAHAHA

>muh Muslims
It's not just the mudslimes user, it's ALL the non-white scum that are shitting up our countries.

It doesn't .

I think it's funny, pretty much the only annoying meme I see is that bogdanoff twins, just because their faces are cringe

The US is a one party state.
The majority of the republicans and the democrats voted for the 1965 immigration law which made it Illegal to filter immigrants by country of origin.
Both sides of the political system voted for this country to become Brazil 2.0.
The republicans are worse because they pretend to look out for white interests

stay mad kang

Just the racially ambiguous ones. Those of us who are without question white find it hysterical.

Because it hits too close home. There was just an "am i white?" thread and none of the americans looked remotely white

>phone is charging
>check power just now
>56%
FUCKING KEK I burst out laughing at that.

only posting here in order to make you jews think this is the best you have on us.

US is full, and I mean full of nonwhite shitskins. They attack europe on "muh Muslim" migrants, not "shitskin" migrants which is the real issue.

LOL, can you count how many Americans vs Non-Americans are on this thread right now?
We are reaching levels of delusion that should not even be possible to reach.

Real reason
There are substantially more Americans on this board than say Greeks/ swedes/ Indians so you see complaints more often

In this country the left got very bold during the Obama years. They figured they could rely on demographics to do whatever they want.

It's a thin line right now between another democratic administration flooding in shitskins and being unstoppable.

It only makes the actual mutts mad, white Americans have been complaining about them for longer than Sup Forums has existed.

Because it doesn't make sense, its not that americans individually are 56% of anything, the entire population is around 56% white. Its like flat earth people talking about evidence for flat earth to a physicist, and when he explains why it doesn't make any sense they refuse to believe it.

kek, link?

It got deleted but they all looked like mexicans and part niggers basically

Against all insults the american is immunized: words like bruger, murican, redneck, dumb, affect him like water on a duck's back. Call him mutt, and you will ascertain with astonishment how he is startled, how he is struck, how he suddenly shrinks into himself completely small: "I am recognized."

>democratic administration flooding in shitskins
Republicans voted for 1965 immigration act

>without question

wew

idk i think its funny t b h

YUROP IS LOST BE MUSLM BY 2030 PRES F GUYS

I really worry about what's going to happen once the US becomes a non-white majority country. NEVER let them take away your guns, because it'll be the only thing standing between you and the elite's open declaration of war against you.

It doesn't. It's fucking hilarious.

where is the meme for this quote you fucking nigger, post that shit

>can you count

At the time I'm making this post there are 64 posts in this thread, 32 are made by Americans. About 50% of people on Sup Forums are American. However around 60% of Sup Forums is American. Meaning that Americans are underrepresented in this thread.

Please stop posting this meme you're hurting our feelings...

"WE WILL MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN"

Because they are bunch of newfag redditors that didint went thru 2 years Sup Forumsoot camp. This meme is best thing since /mlpol/ in case of cleaning reddit faggotry.
WE NEED MORE

I dislike it myself.
It isn't funny
It isn't creative
It's just mean spirited shitposting by retards assblasted by burgers

and to top it off, its so brazenly obvious that it's just being forced by a small number of users, probably some discord or subreddit.

this. Its the first meme that could compete with all the other bants other countries suffered on a daily bases. Kinda glad it cleared out the thin skinned racists.

American blood pressures are already high enough. If you raise them any higher we might die!!!

It's one of many simple divide and conquer tactics that's suddenly shown up and been spammed as soon as Soros donated all that money to his open society foundation, shill

It doesn't.

t. Burgermutt but of 100% European descent

dunno I just wrote that

Im fine with this meme but it is overused. Every now and then is funny but when every other post has an amerimutt picture, it loses it's meaning.

Pretty much nothing would happen. Whites are 6 feet tall with 103 IQ averages. Non-whites are 5 foot 7 feet tall with 90 IQ averages. Even in hand to hand combat we would dominate.

Even in South Africa when the war begins there the whites will kill 5 times as many of them are killed by the shitskins.

And this is ignoring that all essential industries in both countries exist only because of whites, and that in Namibia and Botswana and Zambia as well the agricultural sectors are wholly reliant on whites and in Angola higher engineering projects are all maintained by (Brazilian and Portuguese) whites. Over in Kenya you've got .5% of the population made up of white farmers and engineers and doctors and shit.

Every semi-successful country in Africa has some white minority providing some essential service that has enabled that country to advance.

>thinking it's just a meme

You are genetic refuse.

whiter than you mohammad

Atleast the usa is taking steps to uncuck itself look at canada and europe in 25 years we will be 30% white

I really think the meme is funny but holy shit that one poster who either uses the EU or UN flag and posts them is such an insufferable faggot.

like fucking clockworkthe idiocy of amerifats never ceases to send me into bouts of uncontrollable laughter

>mfw im all white
>mfw my gf is a chink and latina but so fucking pale people will think I'm a cuck and I'll be the one fucking as many other white looking women to grow my race
>mfw I'm pro choice because it kills more niggers because no one wants black kids
>mfw I'll adopt a nigger and teach him my whiteness and turn him into a success to make other niggers conform to his ways OperationMonkeySeeMonkeyDo
>mfw I pretend to be apathetic towards race as its the best way to put as much white see in women as possible
>mfw ignostic front keeps the cuck atheists away and the godly folks of every religion more open to my dick in them for the crusade
>mfw pretending to be neutral yet firm is the best way to get what you want
>mfw also closet fag topping brownies to get them into subby faggot mindsets to slow their breeding
>mfw Dues Vault
Fucking meanwhile idiot whites don't realize we can play the niggers game and beat them at it easy. Be in shape, work at your lying and show the jew how to control society. If you are not a fat fucking loser and your white women are easier to breed than cattle.

Isn't a military coup feasible? Yes it could fuck up your institutions but if it's well made and short term it could work.

Epic reference.

Yaiks...this is true desu... Only a merchant is missing in that one. Might have included Shia himself.

All the other examples in that picture are calls for Europe to stand against the people trying to destroy them.
Americans laugh at that, but are really rooting for you to do better. (Except maybe greece, because fuck Germany)

the 52% meme, or whatever, is (A) divide&conquer shilling against white unity between the US and Europe.
(B) you can tell its a leftist meme because they push the idea that American whites are brown rather than 98% white, which we are in reality.

Protip: How long did the burger meme or the wheelchair-spurdo meme go around without backlash?
Because those are true, and not leftist propaganda.

inb4 a boatload of leftists come crying about "butthurt" and various lies because their propaganda gets called out as pozzed bullshit.

If you're white it actually feels like a compliment. " Haha, I'm glad I'm not actually a mutt" kind of thing.

It triggers me because Europoors think 56% is real. It's annoying when you realize that in the 1930s Japs thought the USA was extremely dangerous because we had movies dramatizing mobsters when shit like the Saint Valentine's Day Massacre were generally rare.

Even today dumbfuck foreigners think movies and a corporate media that needs ratings to survive is representative of daily life in America. It's like we've had cinematic culture for so long so most non-retards can tell the difference between real things and tv but dumbass foreigners with their pleb movie industries that put out like 1 film a year apparently think television is real as though they're fucking 5 years old.

I don't get triggered because it doesn't apply to me.
Checkmate atheists

Because armuriga is built by immigrants, muhfugga.