DAS RITE

DAS RITE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4n8BPv43vhE
youtu.be/rbenlTnHXo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why with blackmen though? Why can't they sleep with east asian men? East Asian men are considered to be least attractive and have the least amount of racial privilege in finding a mate.

Asian men consistently rank the lowest in terms of being able to obtain a date, attractiveness, desirability, and even candidates for potential marriage.

This is even with the on average higher intelligence, on average higher earnings, less violent, more tolerant, and less chance of divorce.

What is wrong with East Asian men?

>pls sleep with me

tried to google him to look if its fake
really made me think

that movie was so goddamn retarded
seriously

> Zaius

youtube.com/watch?v=4n8BPv43vhE

wasnt the point of this movie that white woman are crazy and try to kill black men?

Thanks for ending racism poland

last night at the bar, i overheard a fat ugly white girl say "i want a black boi". disgusting.

No, the point was that niggers find white liberals creepy.

Get out was a great movie.

>no fucking source
>whatever, this thread will make 300 replies

>ITT....

I bet this picture enrages him

The whites in the movie aren't killing the niggers, they're transferring their minds into nigger bodies.

Well you are technically killing the consciousness of them.

Allison Williams, daughter of disgraced news fag Brian Williams. Also was in hambeast Lena Dunham's GIRLS show.

>source
theroot.

really gets the noggin joggin

>Autor of article
>"Zaius Young"
>Profile pic : a nigger
>"REEEEE WHITE BITCHIES DONT WANT TO SLEEP WITH REEEEEEE WHITE SUPREMACY REEEEE MUH WITEPIPO RACIST"

Top kek

I remember the youth anc in south africa said something like this, where the speaker complained that it was too hard to get a white girlfriend and if the racism doesn't stop "we can't guarantee your safety"

>t. east asian man

Yeah, but it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be.

>racial privilege in finding a mate.
If it ain't white...

>muh dick: the article

>hurr durr guys look I found a radical feminist blog!
>this person has no authority and nobody knows who the fuck they are, but they ARE the spokesperson for THE LIBTARDS

Low energy thread. Sad.

Yeah the funny thing about that movie is how it sort of tacitly admits niggers lack a prefrontal cortex (the part of the brain necessary to detect Jewish subversion)

I only know a few women that have mixed race relationships. Most of the women can't stand blacks, might be the smell.

That movie was scary as shit
>We have found a cure to your incurable disease
>You have to live the rest of your life as a nigger
Just let me die famalam

RADICAL

I get really hard at the though of a big stud black man breeding every last white woman. I hope it comes true. We literally can't compete. Our dicks our too small

>t. threatened dindu

Wew lad. That woman literally paid the troll toll by birthing her toll.

underrated double-entendre.

Have a candy instead.

Also like how the nigger saved himself by picking cotton

The article is fake

This.

Ever notice how leftists/liberals never praise/promote WM/BF? Sometimes they even get a little triggered over it.

As long as i can buy prostis im fine with it. Women are not worth the struggle.

>What is wrong with East Asian men?

>not masculine
>not attractive
>manlets

>(((USA)))
Who else

and its funny because iirc, WM/BF relationships have the least amount of divorce per %

Zaius

>Zaius

That white "woman" is clearly a trap

See I really hate this kind of shit. It's one thing if you want to date/marry someone out side your race, it's another to have this sense of "THIS IS WHAT THE FUTURE IS." I myself am white and have a thing for latina women, but I don't go around talking about how much "MY MIXED RACE CHILD WILL BE THE FUTURE OF AMERICA."

R A R E
A
R
E

but thats a lie because black people are the least attractive on the scale globally both men and women

Probably because you'd have to have someone willing to sleep with you, first.

5 mins, not too bad.

because a black woman has to be a 9/10 in every category (not just looks) for a top tier white man to date her

It's not BLACK BULLS fault if whites are soy boys

It's obvious that there's an agenda being pushed onto the minds of the people without their consent.

(((They))) are literally raping your mind with this stuff.

Come get some, white gurls

Pasty hamplanets love black dick. It is known.

A 9/10 black chick is 60% white. Every time some faggots posts a "hot" black girl she is a mulatto.

Most likely because male sex drive is a lot harder to influence than the cerebral sexuality of a woman.

You can't convince me that an unattractive woman is attractive by telling me over and over again that she is, statistically speaking it doesn't even work that well with the whole "BM/WW" narrative the media is pushing.

But women are still much more susceptible to mental fuckery than men therefore they are targeted, because they are weaker.

Remember, the goal is to displace white men politically, culturally, and civically, not spend more time than needed convincing them black women are worthy sexual partners. They will go after whatever is most pragmatic and brings about fastest results.

was about to say this

youtu.be/rbenlTnHXo8

No, the point was that all white people are evil and jealous of niggers, and that white women are evil sluts who trick innocent black men

The writer/producer/director is a half-black man with a white mother

In the final scene his self-insert murders a woman who is just like his mother

for me its the focus on the kids I don't like.
People using children for political/social agendas, especially out side of things like education and safety just feels kinda gross.

BUT THE MEDIA SAYS MIXED CHILDREN ARE CUTE

Good thread op

Pavement apes

They also say that Hillary Clinton was a public servant.

Race mixed people can be pretty of course, just not per se.

Ever notice how even these cucked men choose black women with white facial structures? You never see a guy with a big Aunt Jamima nose or smackity-smack jigaboo lips.

Wealth beyond measure, outlander

It will never work. White women in the USA have free speech and a set of eyes. They see what niggers/sand niggers look like and 93 percent don't want to even look at them. You can't force whtie women to like niggers/sand niggers. Somehow that seemed to work in Sweden, but in America niggers and arabs are hated by white men and white women. And it infuriates the jew. And of course the noggs.

It's super rare for me to find a black woman attractive but she legitimately looks really pretty.

Remind me why race mixing is bad again, no bullshit. I was trying to tell a friend of mine but I had forgotten my talking points that didn’t rely on “muh culture”

Lol let them! Have fun getting aids

Parents that have committed racemixing are probably genuinely surprised that their child doesn't look like them, so they have to think ways to accept it. ''T-This is the f-future, g-guys'' is what they try to tell themselves and to others.

didnt they say that white women sleeping with blacks is racist because the child wont be 100% black ?.

das right white wemen.

When my uncle said "Your cousins(his daughters) are mixed kids deal with it" I said I didn't have any cousins. I also let it be known I will bash their heads in if they try to do some kind of Christmas surprise with the mutants.

they never know what the fuck they want

Are (((they))) even trying to hide it anymore?

i mean your basicly destroying black culture women.

>White women in the USA have free speech and a set of eyes. They see what niggers/sand niggers look like and 93 percent don't want to even look at them. You can't force whtie women to like niggers/sand niggers.
How fucking naive are you?

Women see violent manly apes == They want to have their kids. That's it.

I knew only like 3 niggers in my life, all three had dozens of white girlfriends, everywhere they went a flock of girls followed

When will you white cucks stop pretending women have agency and think based on logic?
Hell, every time you say "niggers and muslims rape kids" they import MORE because they WANT to be raped by savages

Lol some sandnigger writer. Why do Arabs and Jews love Black Cock so much? You're not Black morons and White cock is superior and doesn't look like a turd.

Who is the dude on the right?

The child got the worst nigger genes.

Some white women fuck niggers because they have the minds of a nigger. They belong with niggers. Let them go we they should be and leave them alone. Maintain white purity by only dating and marrying white women who are true to their race.

>You never see a guy with a big Aunt Jamima nose or smackity-smack jigaboo lips.
Unless he's Robert DeNiro.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Is he secretly /ourGuy/?

Pretty much this. Though Axumites tend to be pretty hot too as they got that semitic and poo in loo ancestry.

There are almost never any 10/10 Congo Coons.

Hahah.

My wife has a wide nose and soft, full lips.

Those babies going to have blue eyes and human hair, full colonization

My cousin is getting really serious with a Chicago nigger who has two previous babymammas and two kids he’s paying child support for.

Everyone in our family is begging her to break it off but she is infatuated. Or best case, she is afraid he’ll think she’s racist if she leaves him.

He’s coming to our family Christmas party too, FML.

Has this guy been living under a fucking rock for the past 10 years or something?

And if she leaves him there's a high probability she gets raped and beat by nig and homies

Because it portrays white men in a positive light.

kurwa!

lol that bitch ain't white

which movie ffs?

its only natural that women attract to the sexually superior nubian specimen, ya diggit. white devil cumskins just cant compete in the sexual marketplace when ya boy tyrone long dickin thots destroying their ability to pair bond successfully and it destroyes the sub-urban white middle class family structure. half of all mariages fail my nigguh. the blackman is more apealing to women. we outnumber you three to one and thats just mama afrika, aint the gooks that are winning in the long term, aint the jews. its us.
check this our homeboy, ya bitches aint shit. settle for an asian