It's over

We are back.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JebBush/status/929541504187686912
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/JebBush/status/929541504187686912

People seem thrilled.

Also, back from what and back to do what? Motherfucker is irrelevant in his own family - why does he think anyone else cares?

I was about college football specifically Miami U still being undefeated.

new year, new me.

SLOW
AND
STEADY

k

the guacing dead

This is about some dumb ass football or baseball team.

noice

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

A likely story, Shariablue cuck shill. Us Pedes would NEVER fall for fake news. We're too smart.

the tweet is about miami if im not mistaken, this mine as well be the kiss of death to their football season.

ARE YOU READY, BASED JEBPEDES?

>rich Whites will never speak about our Race like this

Fuck 'em.

Burn me alive inside

its a punishment for attempts at ethnic cleansing perpetrated by white countries. they actually made commercials so the europeans would know why this was beings set into motion though the punishment was not stated in them

from trying to wipe out 3rd world nations with engineered diseases distributed in yogurt (scientist turned in the countries that had taken put the idea forward) to attempting to sell china mad cow beef (which they were just processing and selling to the UK and canada bragged about doing it then cried foul when china told every one they were just using automated processing lines and selling the meat to the UK which not has tens of thousands of prion disease infected people) and america using chemical weapons in peace time on other nations including japan (it didnt work but the intent was to make them sterile japan has higher birth rates than most EU nations when looking at indigenous populations only) well the west had this coming. refusal to accept the punishment yields in another punishment

Lmfao

S L O W

ahahahahha alex jones replied to that with the jeb! meme map

GUAC BOWLS
U
A
C
BOWLS

What's over - his vacation in León Mexico?