"LOVELY ANGELS!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pTMe1vhUxh0
youtube.com/watch?v=uM3O_EX1hCI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dirty....angels?

Yuri is like a 9/10 woman and could easily be the best if she was is any other show. Kei is like 11/10 and completely eclipses her in greatness though.

Right on.

Filthy Duo?

Crummy Couple?

How many men have they fucked?

Dumb as posts!

Should this franchise be revived or has it completely ran its course? Maybe live action?

It probably won't at this point. Last time one of them was offered a position they declined because it wasn't both of them.

I haven't even watched this and I'm already blushing at this red head. There's something very womanly about her.

She is the full package.

My Wave figure set came in recently of these two. Now if only I could get some of the more elusive GK's.

I don't know that the current times could do the Angels justice.

>Live action
Fuck no.

Adapt the Adam Warren comics version of them. Perfect for the edgelords of today and infuriating the fans of the original.

This. Also a great OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=pTMe1vhUxh0

>>You'll never go to the disco with them.

>Fuck no
The Valerian movie, well it's trailer, looks decent. Watching it made me think of someone maybe taking a shot at DP. There has also been rumor of Besson doing a live action Cobra movie. What makes the idea so unpalatable?

How are the Waves? I picked up the Epochs about a year ago.

Someone please tell me where to get some good, proper LD scans. I'll suck your cock.

Kei certainly does get a bit of development or at least we learn a lot more about her past in comparison to Yuri.

OVA OP > TV OP

Fite me

Why can't we get fun ragtag anime anymore?

Dirty Pair, Bubblegum Crisis, Cobra, Harlock, Tank Police, Megazone 23, Gall Force?

It would be awesome to see a Dirty Pair revival. There's so many ways you could do it, like as a new team or as the 80s duo.

There's still anime like that, they just don't have the 80s flair. That Vaporwave shit is onto something.

No lies detected

>I don't know that the current times could do the Angels justice.
I mean if they did it right. For startes lets have them not be fucking Anorexic like Flash. Makoto Uno would be the perfect character designer for it.

Bruce Fucking Timm

>watching LNshit adaptations
Explain yourself.

>Makoto Uno
>google that
>nothing but horribly drawn dickgirls
Go fuck yourself with a toaster in a bathtub.

>Horribly drawn
>designed the characters for Gravion, worked on Angel Blade. Stellvia ,Dragonaut, and fucking Witchblade.

I'm going to need you to go into your cabinet, get the Bleach and drink every last drop.

>liking any of those character designs
Jesus fuck. You could only have been worse if you said Hisashi Hirai.

This, kei is just perfect woman

The nearest we get these days was Space Dandy. Or Panty&Stocking (the Dirty Angels).

youtube.com/watch?v=uM3O_EX1hCI Why can't anime be AESTHETIC again.

DAH-TY PAH?