Why do faggots celebrate aids so much?

Looks like there is a good/ biological reason to be homophobic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQC15GaJOrM
phillymag.com/news/2012/06/22/gay-activists-give-ronald-reagan-finger-white-house/
youtube.com/watch?v=TpyPpwkM3Fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

remember to kill gays

Why do you post the same shit from a year ago? Seems to me, you’re obsessed with faggotry.

#aidsforeveryone

what statement is he trying to make exactly?

What the fuck is this?

"Please treat me like a normal person and not a freak".

Do you really want to know?

>I don't care what people do in their bedrooms
Reminder that if you ever said this, you're going to hang too.

A jar full of cum being injected into a fags arse

>breathing infected dried blood particle in making aids airborne.

At this point they should be punished with death.

youtube.com/watch?v=uQC15GaJOrM

Do this with it

It's a bunch HIV+ dudes infecting someone who has yet to contract a mortal disease. It's some gay right of passage. It's absolutely abhorrent.

It could be faked, but it's a real thing in the gay world.

Except they don't. Stop spending so much time on Sup Forums, nigger

There is actually a fetish in the degenerate faggot community where they intentionally contract HIV. It's called bug chasing. That's why the jar is labeled POZ CUM.

Why do they need their own twatter talk about pandering to the most entitled.

that sounds pretty gay m8

Sadly it's real.

I literally wouldn't mind if we gassed them

What that 'statement' anyway?

they’re actually doing it.. they’re killing themselves

thanks for linking this. ill report it right away

dude fuck these ''people'' no wonder god hated fags

>Looks like there is a good/ biological reason to be homophobic.

there have always been reasons but this is disgusting

Because political homosexuality is part of the ruling liberal extremism and therefore celebrates everything that is ugly, twisted, degenerate etc.

I hope someone tracked down that "G" and he got thrown in fucking prison. I know that's not the case and that faggot is still on the loose.

what;s the deal with drag queens anyways. Like..they're not actually trans because they know they're men, but they like to dress up and act like "women" as a "hobby."

Now, they're clearly all gay men, but do they want to get fucked by men while they're dressed as women and act as feminine as possible, or do they have normal gay sex as two guys?

Really just makes me think being gay is a fetish.

>aids airborne

god damn you stupid fuck

>He doesn't know viruses can evolve.

Why is it when I post real threads with a logical, rational substance it gets 0 replies and ends up archived, but some faggot makes a post with colorful pictures and everyone replies?

fuck you Sup Forums

Anybody remember when that nigger Obama invited a bunch of leftist trash to the white house and some of them took pictures giving the finger to Reagan's painting? To his credit, the dindu publicly rebuked them by disinviting them from future events at the white house, but here's the response of one of the subhuman queers:

>Yeah, fuck Reagan,” reiterates Hart one week after the reception. “Ronald Reagan has blood on his hands. The man was in the White House as AIDS exploded, and he was happy to see plenty of gay men and queer people die. He was a murderous fool, and I have no problem saying so. Don’t invite me back. I don’t care."

So apparently it was Ronald Reagan's fault that this barely yet understood gay disease was able to run rampant in the gay community.

THESE ARE THE SAME SUBHUMANS WHO TELL US TO STAY OUT OF THEIR BEDROOMS, but it's our fault they can't control themselves or use condoms.

phillymag.com/news/2012/06/22/gay-activists-give-ronald-reagan-finger-white-house/

>burger education

That's fake tho. It was a Sup Forums thing if i remember correctly.
But that's irrevelant anyway. 7 posts that were mostly likely a fantasy or trolling don't represent millions of lgbt people.

Maybe you should try adding a colorful picture.

This is proof there's no God. If there were, he would have nuked hat shit up from orbit.

Degenerates upholding everything that is vile & evil.
Why are you even surprised?

Its just a alliance between nurgel & slannesh

ADHD

Friendly reminder: gays are the same degenerates who are demanding that no law is ever passed requiring people who know they're infected from telling their partners that they have HIV or aids.

youtube.com/watch?v=TpyPpwkM3Fw

proof there is no god
>proof there is no god
proof there is no god
>proof there is no god

Proof God hates fag really.

The existence of AIDS is proof that God exists

To be honest that guy looks like David Icke

Gays need to be stoned.

This is ancient wisdom we should not have ignore.

It's the elites dream, an entire population dependent on big pharma and daddy government for the rest of their lives.

It won't be so fun for these fags when the global supply chain breaks down and they can't get their retrovirals.

>Communist Flag
>Believes in gay rights

Faggots would be the first to go. To top that off, this is a legitimate thing, it's their way of getting people "pregnant". A room temperature IQ faggot like you is too oblivious to the real world.

read Leviticus 20:13 faggot
you're all anti christian god haters

Shills shilling shills, with newfags, left cucks purposefully hear to derail, and mods that are beyond worthless.

"Under specific conditions, HIV can survive for afar longer period of time, sometimes for hours or even days if the right temperatures, pH balance, light exposure, and humidity are achieved. It is a very difficult set of conditions but is nevertheless possible."

Then take HIV blood bump spray it in the air and take a deep breath user.

We already knew it was mentally insane. Why must it go to these lengths.

This and "we're just like everyone else, treat us the same"

I`d make a powerful statement by a needle gun, loaded with aids, to that particular fake news meeting.

>Faggots would be the first to go
Sir, that is factually incorrect. Stop repeating mantras and read a fucking book, or at least a simple wikipedia search.
> To top that off, this is a legitimate thing, it's their way of getting people "pregnant"
Never denied it.
>DA REAL WORLD
top kek. Why do you niggers always resort to this? Show me proof that this is an actual thing that even 0,0001% of faggots do.

>breathing infected dried blood particle in making aids airborne.
There is only 1 answer to these gaylords.

I'm afraid stoning them alone won't be useful anymore. We need to literally CLEANSE them with fire to protect our own.

Cause its an awful thing that has devastated the gay community. I mind reading a post about it where old lesbians talked about how there isn't really any old gays cause a massive chunk of them died to something like this.

"no true scotsman" which is funny 'cos the gayest guy I know is Scottish.

Because they have it. And they want you to have it so that you won't be afraid of them giving it to you anymore. There is a terrifying culture of bugchasing in the gay world and it's way bigger than you think. Big pharma loves that because getting the entire populace on aids medications for the rest of their lives will get them an enormous pipeline of cash from the government in the form of subsidies.

>make absurd statement
>NO TRUE SCOTSMAN ANOTHER ARGUMENT WON

This can't be real, no one is this much of a degenerate fuck up.