TYPICAL GERMAN ! ! !

Problem goy?

They say positive things about Germany nothing antigerman or political you tryhards.

There's a difference between and ethnic German and a German citizen.
How fucking stupid are normies that they can't conceptualize this?

It's better this way.

War is peace
Slavery is freedom
Diversity is our strength

lol they are scrambling hard to keep up the national unity and they know they are fucked a few years down the road, the campaign alone proves it

the one on the far right looks like one of ((them))), am I correct?(I want to see how my jewdar is working)

>being replaced is a positive thing
lolol, the absolute state of german """men"""

Nobody is questioning that in that pic you faggot.

>Why the fuck are my strawmen of people wrong to the point of irrationality
Because you can't argue against people from the real world so you have to dumb them down to your level?

You are literally being replaced by africans and arabs. wtf is there to argue about. It is a fact. Get that inside your thick skull idiot.

wtf germans are dindu now ?

Nice, next step, we'll abolish 'german' and 'singaporeans' and replace with 'earthlings' despite without cultural understanding.

War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is truth, diversity is unity.

The pic is clearly playing on the fact that everyone knows they are not German. And they are not claiming to be. They say things they like about Germans. Raging on that to show off is just embarrassing.

none at all

Funny how yurotrash think they're immune from le 56% maymay. 10 more years of mass rape from niggers and muslims, they'll be the continent of the 89% face.

Yes, 1/3 of you rats were exterminated by niggers.

Scratch that, they'll be the continent of the 96% face. We have to account for the dumb cunts who purposely get themselves enriched.

holy fuck

>Typical German
What? Did the poser magically speak to you in ears and said 'we knew we aren't native?

more arab

funniest thing is they're not even hiding it

We did everything for germans.

We accepted people that wanted to live here, we respected your people and traditions, we took refugees after the war and we have promoted a german way of life.

But this deeply discriminatory people always exclude us from this campaigns.

HAHAHAHHAHA

theyre being brainwashed without remorse

Germany is geographical region. Who lives in this region is German, simple. You have been erased.

already been brainwashed you mean
OP is merely posting the everyday life in germany

triples confirm

Typical German

Isn't making this poster an admission that there's a problem?

KEK

No

They sold you and now pimp your women. White men of Germany will be removed from DNA pool of white race and melted into mulatto race.

Enjoying your new overlords, eh?

Someone spray paint over this with "Germans are white."

were white

generally speaking, the only areas to survive the times ahead are the areas in red
goodbye west europe :'(
posting from the final western bastion

>wanting to integrate immigrants is bad
What esle should we do, let this people form their own seperate world like blacks did in america?

>typical German
>they're all people who destroy countries
No, this checks out.

>will
already happening

>you
I'm not a kraut m8

I love how they have to brainwash people that numale is typical german too

>What esle should we do
We should send them home.

yeah have fun integrating that 35 year old conservative from an other country and culture

Shut your fucking pie hole, beady eyed cunt. You're the biggest nation wrecker of them all.

We must admit (((then))) know how to make real genocide unlike sloppy Germans who fucked it up.

>What esle should we do
you guys have some ovens that could be re-purposed.

replace that with greeks and you might have a point

> let this people form their own seperate world like blacks did in america?
They will anyways German. They will anyways.
You can't stop them. People are tribal. This is human nature. Deep instinct. It's about survival.
You can't take someone from a radically different culture and make them compatible with you and expect they'll do all the changing.
No.
You will do the changing. For them as much as otherwise and there will be IMMENSE CONFLICT until one culture dominates entirely.
This is history. This is all time. This is the law of nature.
Multiculturalism is a lie. Cultures do not multi. They eat each other alive.

Is there any context for the text in the yellow box?

Germany was killed without single shot fired - genius.

Touched a nerve?

As shown in your pic, this is the case since the dawn of time.

Even better, they did it themselves.

why do all somalians look like the guy in the middle ????

Indeed, and this is exactly the reason I respect jews more than krauts
they finish the fucking job

No, I haven't come across any translation

In the next chapter. African-muslim Germany invades racist white Poland to open it's borders to (((diversity))) What will Russia do ?

Shiny happy people holding hands

inbreeding (it looks like that in most cases)

damn. so we're turning into portugal?

Wait did they 3D hologram that arch? How fucking god damn tacky. They're just trying to cover up the majesty aren't they.

I think the implication is she's going to get SCHWARZED later in the day.

no it's some projector lights if I remember correctly when I visited back in 2008

Sorry that's what I meant. Projector lights. On the Arch.
I think that's fucking tacky. It looks like graffiti to me.

I sure hope the jews don't let a global recession happen. The moment life stops being comfortable for the masses, shit is going to go down.

Yeah it's rather kitsch
I prefer the architecture as it is

>The moment life stops being comfortable for the masses
If it happens before the masses are fully or decently redpilled we'd be SO...SO FUCKED.

Life has already stopped being comfortable for the masses in UK or Sweden for example
nothing's happening, sorry m8

Poland though. Haven't you also stood up strong from time to time?

Text says:
Oh well, she doesn't know yet what happens today.

I'm afraid that's the plan. It's good money. All these dead people will leave real estate property and stuff.

how about your DEPORT THEM

christ

>Germany will be destroyed completely in your lifetime

Feels really good tbqh

Sad to see you go Krautfriends. Last century was a mistake and Europe's suffering as a result of it is just beginning.

Oh sweet summer child the suffering hasnt even begun. We will get there soon enough. Until that time comes all you can do is prepare for the unavoidable race wars in Europe.

Ja, ich hab' es schon gelesen.

If Germany is destroyed it will be returned. It would not stay brown forever. You can mark my words on that. We will begin to conquest again as whites like we did before once we start outright loosing some of our nations. It will terrify the rest. Who are left.

But why even bother. Germans are fucking trash.

US will invade to save Germany from race war ... Fusion reactor secret here you go ... Paperclip 2.0 Krauts doomed and looted again !

The one on the right looks like a man with a wig, funny enough.

that's not possible. the fate of the western world is decided. As the ancient Rome could defend itself a few hundred years Europe will stand up against the invadors, but in the end it will lose against the pressure of the more populated countries

Because no one needs the heart of Europe going completely brown. You folks need to be concerned when any white culture falls. Especially over there.
I understand your loathing.
But still, it can't be stood for. Regardless of how misguided, ignorant, and outright SAVAGE, yes I said SAVAGE the Germans are being to themselves right now.

Literall cuck. Enjoy Muhammad’s cock.

Checked

No you weak faggot, Europe will not lose. We have knowledge, technology and power. All that invaders have is determination. As soon as peoples in Europe wake up from sleep we will crush these parasites fast and efficiently.

Yeah i had a teacher that always said soething like
>we NEED the refugees, our population is getting smaller and smaller!

that always pissed me of so much but i didnt want to say something and get branded as a Nazi by the normies.

Like I said yesterday, Germany is one of the worst states because of shit like this. Obvious propaganda meant to say fuck you to native ethnic Germans.

Far left, communists and elites truly have no right to live. None.

Go to your teacher's house and kill zhim. Or zher. Or whatever.

Well... At least when the cucks are gone, there will be no one to stop us from hanging the jews.

Checked

For a moment I thought it was implying rape (because she doesn't know yet).
However, excellent german skills you got there, but feel free to skip the apostrophe.

The solution for Germany or any other country is easy:

1. Seal your border.
2. Deport migrants.
3. If they refuse deportation, then exterminate migrants.

It's not rocket surgery.

Oh, and one more:

4. Round up your traitorous politicians who allowed this to happen, and torture and kill them in a public setting, both to serve justice and to deter anyone from doing it again.

i have to agree with him: What do you think, what would happen, when the dindus exterminate all whites in a country? They can't get free gibs, so they'll invade other countries. Yes, we have decent border control, and our nation is not that cucked in the head, but when the whole Western-European nignog population is going to attack us, that'll be not enough

TYPISCH
DEUTSCH

After all these centuries fighting beasts we must not surrender to monkeys.

It's in Berlin, essentially a failed state due to communist-super-left coalition. They only survive thanks to heavy grants

You know you always figured that "civic" identities like american were the only ones prone to be revised like this (and believe me, people resisted all the way into the late 90s before capitulating) and that identities more rooted in blood and ethnicity would be immune. Nope. In the window of less than a decade anybody can German, Swedish or French. Amazing how quickly even identities more rooted in blood were subverted and how little push back there was.

Pretty black pilling desu.

the Romans were much more advanced than the Goths and Vandals, but they couldn't stand up against them in the end because Rome was decadent. Just as decadent as Europe is today when we think more about movie stars touching girls or two gay men being able to marry each other than how to defend our culture