Slavs arent

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=WvHoNFWRiVI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=57lWg1-Iam8
youtube.com/watch?v=wi1jlQAY9Hc
youtu.be/hh5yL-UWyDg
anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?11594-Uralic-and-Turkic-populations-and-IBD-connections-to-ancients
youtu.be/Dhy1OxGey-c
youtu.be/zTAFVs17P_8
youtu.be/Mf0vbGj9cO4
youtu.be/uO0XRUy3vQ8
youtu.be/BWwm14MGl3E
liveleak.com/view?i=d22_1313558327
youtube.com/watch?v=AabWNnVbXUU
youtube.com/watch?v=2xUYEZeKUMI
youtube.com/watch?v=QABA9Bxxj_8
youtu.be/iGtEH1i78sI
youtu.be/jY6yBTYxLko
youtu.be/ttOrfE12hIA
youtu.be/I_65GN2npGs
youtu.be/isxvXITTLLY
youtu.be/9Ko_IbCMNKs
youtube.com/watch?v=TpYmwy5tLZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hfrmg8sjby8
youtu.be/AyVsTM8iJuM
youtube.com/watch?v=XPYjqz7nToY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She is singing in Mari, a Uralic language spoken by people who originated in Finland. So she is white, not slavic.

she's more related to finns than slavs
youtube.com/watch?v=57lWg1-Iam8

user now you are confusing me Finns are not Slavs?

does this look like the creation of a slav to you

finns are finns we're related to estonians and scandinavians

>slavs
>posts a Finno-Ugric chick

Would definitely marry and procreate with her.

>she's more related to finns than slavs

nah, they have more R1a

look at her half-mongolian eyes.
obviosly another finno-ugorian eurogook

>t:
your country is melting pot of all possible ethnicities in the world, so i wouldn't be surprised if she actually had some mongolian + slavshit genes

>tfw dirty half-slav
>tfw nigger with light skin
>tfw I go outside I see tall, blonde, blue-eyed white people
kill me

This shit is catchy

ikr?
I also love her cute and awkward dance.

Her children and grandchildren will be Slavic

Finland is a state that was created by Tzarist decree you lymie cretenous piece of shit. If anything its the Finish who originated in Russia.

> tfw you'll never be a wikang again and get to rule in slav and ugro-topia and be offered a cute bride

feels rus man

Oy yoltashem means oy yoldaşım in Turkish.
It means, oi my comrade.

Sorry Hans von Achmedi. :)

it's true that finno-ugrics came from some part of russia, but despite of that we are not related to russians or slavs in this case. hell, even scandis are closer to slavs than us

butiful

Something about those finns really get the old snownigger blood pumping

>Mari
>slavs
Pure Fingoloid.

Here's another fine Mari.
youtube.com/watch?v=wi1jlQAY9Hc

east slavs are occupying estonia

This think is why ugly people shouldn't be allowed to breed.

It saddens me that people would rather listen to nigger shit than this

>we are not related to russians
But you are. Half of Russians are actually Finns larping as Slavs, especially in the north of Russia.

>we are not related to turks
But you are. Half of ukrainians are actually turkic poles larping as Kievan rus, especially in the south of Ukraine

Quit bickering children

>people who originated in Finland. So she is white, not slavic.
thanks bong

north russians/karelians are finno-ugric + slav mutts, but that doesn't make them finns

Man, this turned to shit real quick. But that's to be expected from these threads.

Yes that is true, but it doesn't make finns related to russians. Finno-ugric people lived in north-western parts of Russia long time before Slavs came or Russia was formed

Nope. Busby et al showed that if you remove everything eastern from Volga people they just look like Polish/Ukrainian/Belorussians. Not the case for Finns.

Slavs are cute

youtu.be/hh5yL-UWyDg

Too bad Maris are less similar to Finns than Slavs are. Maris are basically Slavic with Turkic admixture.
Everybody in the Corded Ware horizon has ancestry with each other. They are all related.
>Finno-ugric people
Doesn't mean anything.

Im Irish so dont worry Slav brothers we can be niggers together.

I wonder, are these results average over the whole population or limited to ethnic group in that country (only estonians in Estonia).

You know that there is not jew behind the music when they cover their breast...

isn't the brit too white to be realistic

Slavs being white is just a meme. Everybody outside in Europe already knows the truth.

What is your opinions on Irish and Northern Irish people ?

nice pedoposting there libertarian

mari is has very large turkic influence. vocabulary is like 60% turkic.

Your understanding of slavic people comes entirely from memes

Every (((Finno-Ugric))) except for Finnics and Saamis have Turkic DNA. In other words we got nothing to do with them rest of them.

anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?11594-Uralic-and-Turkic-populations-and-IBD-connections-to-ancients

>it's another are X white episode
really entertaining

i was talking about the language but that's interesting too.

HEY OP its me the czech girl you got the video from. Thanks for this thread xDDDDD

shut the fuck up already you traitorous whore

Are you the texas guy who asked to see my feet in czech?

Is uki chan white?

Haplogroup doesn't tell much about the whole genome

už je nahráváš čičo?

How can anyone says Slavs aren't white just because they're mostly alpines in the east? Did none of you read Conquest of a Continent or the Passing of the Great Race?

Survive the jive fan? Me too.
youtu.be/Dhy1OxGey-c
Yes (((they))) are afraid of ukraine. They shout "glory to ukraine, kill all moskals" in their schools
youtu.be/zTAFVs17P_8
youtu.be/Mf0vbGj9cO4

>tfw when an American knows more than other Europeans about it

A swede told me that finnish is the ugliest sounding language there is. I said, 'what do you think about Finland?' and he said 'I like them but I am sorry to say they have the ugliest language'

lol no

slavniggers are not white, and they never will be. They are untamable animals

West europe is jealous because they sre mongrel manlets who take in millions of non-whites monthly. They are cucked

Only turk roachs hate slavs because slavic men dwarf you when they pass you on the street, and cuck you constantly
youtu.be/uO0XRUy3vQ8
youtu.be/BWwm14MGl3E

Theyre deep big scary voices that bellow from their big drooping balls terrify you
liveleak.com/view?i=d22_1313558327

All it shows you is how much percentage have an unbroken chain of patrilineal ancestry from a certain haplogroup.
Haplogroup doesn't tell you about your whole genetic history, it's only really interesting for tracking migrations
migrations, aka invasions. So the indo-european were considerably more succesful, which are associated with R1A and R1B, either from having more numbers
or better warfare abilities, in the balts than in finland, doesn't mean you don't have a lot of native baltic dna though.
All it means is that a higher percentage of people in that nation have an unbroken father line.

youtube.com/watch?v=AabWNnVbXUU

Survive the jive is currently one of the best channels on youtube.

A CUTE

and here i was hoping all Kebabs were exterminated from Serbia.
oh well

Jesus, I need to start proof reading.

i bet she has a light arian hole

Slavs are white
The only people countersigning are kikes who want us to fight

A traditional white woman, nothing is more beautiful. I wish women were more feminine here. :(

Yes i agree, one might even say its a very indo-european channel

youtube.com/watch?v=2xUYEZeKUMI

She's almost a spitting image of my cousin

God nothing on us shithouse

youtube.com/watch?v=QABA9Bxxj_8

those are little girls you pedophile

Mad roastie detected

what kind of music is this? Someone in the comments said it originate form Appalachia

>Pro tip: Folklore and garb are natural Jew repellents.

MOAR

youtu.be/iGtEH1i78sI
So is heavy metal
youtu.be/jY6yBTYxLko

user this is satanic...

I demand pure christian approved folklore A.M.D.G.

youtu.be/ttOrfE12hIA
youtu.be/I_65GN2npGs

youtu.be/isxvXITTLLY
youtu.be/9Ko_IbCMNKs

All her merchants stand with wonder,
What is this that comes to pass:
Murm’ring like the distant thunder,
Crying, “Oh alas, alas.”
Swell the sound, ye kings and nobles,
Priest and people, rich and poor;
Babylon is fallen to rise no more

This should be Sup Forumss official theme.

Nice.

they are nearer to us than you finns

Slavs are indeed white

Proof : youtube.com/watch?v=TpYmwy5tLZQ

not even close to pure slav. It looks like half asian fucked by mongrel slav.I can see daily much better slavs than this pseudo uralic slav from East mixed for whole generations.

She is Chuvash, and the Chuvash are non-Slavic. They're a mix of Finno-Ugric and Central European.

Depends. The more Germanic admixture (upperclass in Poland, Russia, Czechia and Slovenia) the whiter of course.

Fins are like their own amalgam of nomadic mongoloids, kiavan rus and scands they are mutts that are hard to catagorize

>tfw no qt finngolian gf to sing to me

Atleast post some actual slavs user
>youtube.com/watch?v=hfrmg8sjby8

most slavs have weird gook eyes and cheekbones, don't know why they're considered attractive

Chuvash folk song, so the idiots saying she is speaking Mari are wrong.

Here's another one for you if you like Chuvash QTs.

White identity is a western idea. Eastern Europeans should stop aping it like a bunch of Argentinians.

Forgot link
youtu.be/AyVsTM8iJuM

this is not white culture this is white culture

youtube.com/watch?v=XPYjqz7nToY

white culture pretty much culminated in the enlightenment where we were finally able to process the writings and thoughts of Greco Roman thinkers and finally go beyond them and begin to build off of those foundations

You talk about psedoslavs and genestealers from asian regions which fucked with eastern slavs hundreds years ago which mean there is only small portion of real slavs in Europe. Subhumans with gook eyes are inferior race traitors.