mourningtheancient.com/truth-6.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-16.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-18.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-2.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-7.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-11.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-10.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-4.htm
telegraph.co.uk/history/10336126/Nazis-offered-to-leave-western-Europe-in-exchange-for-free-hand-to-attack-USSR.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hitler was right

Bad Kikes, Bad Kikes, Whatcha Gonna Do, Whatcha Gonna Do, Whatcha Gonna Do When NatSoc Comes For You!

mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-6.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-16.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-18.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-2.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-7.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-11.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-10.htm
mourningtheancient.com/truth-4.htm

>Be America
>Circumcise your son
>Let your son become a tranny
>Let your son get raped by his teacher
>Let your son get shot in school
>Let your son become a faggot
This is why the world hates you. The biggest promoted of kike based degeneracy in existence.

only white subhumans let dr.cohen snip their sons.

Sup Forums is obsessed with penises
Everyday I see threads about size, girth, circumsion, BBC, etc

Christ Sup Forums is fucking gay

Doesn't the Bible say circumcision was God's order and that it was a gift to man from God? How is circumcision a gift, exactly?

exactly. It's fucking hilarious watching these nazi larpers seethe about jews when they donated their foreskin to israeli science experiments

>be American
>get penis mutilated at birth
>parents convince you are a girl during your development
>get surgery to become a "girl" by mutilating your penis even more.
The absolute state of America.

Old testament is also holy book for jewish.

You can't genital mutilate a male baby only female babies.

This. A man heard voices telling him to slash his son up with a knife then a talking goat told him to cut his own penis and his son's penis so now we all have to do it. It's just logic.

but I need these foreskins to buy nutrients, goy

See

Stop being a faggot who can only think about dicks.

>be British
>let your daughter to be raped by migrant sex gangs
>let your migrants buy acid and splash it all over random pedestrians faces
>let you government bow down to the EU despite "brexit"
"this is why the world hates you"
pot meet kettle

t. no foreskin

>Being against cutting babies with a knife for no reason is considered "gay".

I've heard reports of jewish companies using American foreskin to make skin creams. Americans truly are a pathetic species. Enjoy your mutilated penis lads.

Then why do you make threads about fucking penises every fucking day!?!
Does the fact that I was circumsised effect you in someway? No you are just a literal faggot who likes uncircumcised dick

Do you happen to have the Amerimutt birth meme? It depicts Amerimutts circumcising their baby.

Because it is an important issue. We will stop talking about it when you stop cutting baby penises.

don’t worry, I will never circumcise my sons. there’s literally no reason to

>migrant sex gangs
White women being pimped in every city in america by gangs of niggers and then murdered when they've served their purpose
>let your migrants buy acid
Lets niggers own guns
>bow down to the EU
If you weren't so retarded, I'd explain the benefits of economic agreements with other countries...But you're american with the mental age of the average 12 year old euro
>why do you make threads about fucking penises every fucking day!?!
Do you, or do you not, still possess your foreskin? It's a very simple question.

Right sure bud.
Keep sucking cock

>everybody getting so mad about this on both sides
WHO CARES

Yes instead lets have a sad ugly penis that collects and incubates bacteria.

This is why you don't have friends, nigel. Or are you a Mohamed?

An illiterate I see
Read this again Fucking retard

You will always be an American

>Yes, lets have rotten teeth because we don't know how to clean them.

The reason this happens is because so many Jews run the US medical profession: even historians say it is a "mystery" why Americans began to circumcise, but it's not so mysterious when you look at the sheer volumes of Jews who were doctors at that time.

I believe it is even written in the Talmud that Jewish slave owners are allowed to sleep with their slaves so long as they are circumcised.

>Jewish baby
So you are against Jews dying?

imagine having a mutilated dick
now imagine UNIRONICALLY DEFENDING THIS PRACTICE
hahahahahahahah

That's a big baby benis

>americans keep 56% of their dicks

I guess that's happens when you skim read every burger's response to avoid catching their brain damage.
Am i lying? You have no foreskin...I do.

yes lets equate brushing teeth to having strip down and wash your cheesed up dick folds.
I could brush my teeth with people around could you wash the cheese out of your dick under the same circumstances???

ughhh shut up yuropoor it's good for you because we don't live in 21st century and don't have running water so washing your dick twice a week is impossible!

It's fetishized by their media, they don't know better but to defend it.

Society is sick.

Didn't answer my question
Lol you're a literal faggot aren't you? Obsessed with dicks.

Also one could go days without brushing their teeth.
How long can you go without cleaning out your bacteria factory???

>tfw uncut

Why would you want your unprotected head rubbing in your pants all day? Its a worst nightmare scenario... It has skin for a damn reason

You're going to blame circumcision on the US? We got it from you, Rupert. Circumcision was practiced among the British upper classes to promote "sexual hygiene" during the Victorian Era, and it spread throughout the colonies, which is why it's still common in Canada and Australia as well. It died out in Britain, but it remained common elsewhere.

Also, you're the ones who led everyone into war against Hitler to maintain muh balance of power, even though the Nazis besought peace from Britain again and again, and even offered to cede the entire Western Front if he was left by the allies to take out the Soviets.
telegraph.co.uk/history/10336126/Nazis-offered-to-leave-western-Europe-in-exchange-for-free-hand-to-attack-USSR.html

But keep blaming burgers for the state of things. We were dragged into the war kicking and screaming after the Japs bombed us, just like we were dragged into WWI kicking and screaming by you.

her face when she sees your ugly worm looking penis.

I'm "obsessed" with the idea that you would pretend to hate jews while donating your foreskin to a rabbi/doctor.
>HURR DURR, YOU'RE GAY FOR HIGHLIGHTING THE CONSTANT JEWISH INFLUENCE IN MY LIFE
Honestly, the state of the average burger.

>caring what women think

>Europoor
Your average income is 200 USD

I never asked for that fate. They just did it. Honestly, it's kinda frustrating. Now it's gone forever because my parents bought the lie.

inscure cutfag damage control lmao

The head develops a thick layer to deaden itself against the constant abrasion. The circumcision rate is going down, we have the internet now, it's just so many American men insist on passing it down because they don't want to grasp the full reality of what was done to them. Circumcision their sons is a way for them to affirm their own circumcision psychologically. It's not going to die down overnight, especially with all the shekels the doctors are collecting through the continued, unquestioned practice of this stupid ritual.

>ureee cuntry iz pooor
did they cut your brain too while they were mutilating your cock?