Dragon Ball Super

Soon, my friends. Soon.

literally in tears from best boy returning.
We can finally talk about him without getting threats of forced hand holding.

Time for us Gohanfags to leave our hiding places. I'm back in command.

>all mortal life killed
>Zamasu actually won

the moral is to never deal in absolutes

The ends didn't justify the means

What went so right, Sup Forums? He had no business being as good as he was.

I hate how after all this, Whis just saves the day even though he isn't supposed to take sides. Whis can suddenly time travel

I would rather watch Dbz re runs than to keep watching this shit. dbz was more simple and less bullshit

18 kinda thicc..

>TFW Goku is still the only one who's defeated any major villain besides his wife's son

Since Super is all about fanservice and nostalgic throwbacks, I hope the Multiverse Tournament has some parallels to the Cell Games and Gohan carries us to victory.

Perphaps Whis is beyond time, unlike Zeno.
Hmm...really makes you think.

reminder that the so-called God of All doesn't transcend time

>Those little kids
>Android 8
>Best Yajirobe
>Future Roshi

>All dead

>He failed Gohan and stopping the androids was all for nothing

>Now has to live in hiding so as not to interfere with the other Trunks life in the same timeline he now lives, unable to see his mother again

This was pretty fucked up

Obi-Wan can't even use the Kaioken he's a scrub.

Soon

Zamasu wanted the plants, planets, etc., to live

He didn't want the universe destroyed, only ningen.

Can't our Future Trunks just kill the other Future Trunks? The other Trunks doesn't have the special snowflake transformation.

Daddy

Reminder Future Trunks is a shit and too retarded to think about using the Super Dragon Balls to fix his timeline.

Where's that Bra condom shoop at?

Damn shame user

>okay we have enough trunks related forms to sell in dokkan battle now, we need something new
>hey, how about we make gohan relevant and give him a new form or something, someone will buy him right?
>make yamcha play baseball again
>what
>PUT THE YAMCHA BASEBALL OUTFIT IN XENOVERSE 2

bbbut the super balls were destroyed

>Barbaric NINGENS would rather destroy an entire timeline and every NINGEN soul in the after life than letting based Zamasu create his utopia for kamis by kamis.
Undeniable proof that Zamasu was right all along.

Who says the super dragon balls can fix alternate timelines?

Zamasu destroyed them

>gohan has his ultimate gohan hair again
>no glasses
Is he finally coming back boys?

>the Yamcha baseball outfit in Xenoverse 2 was a foreshadowing for the DB Super anime

Why is he such a manlet?

Is Whis' and Vados' mom some blue amazonian goddess?

>literally have to search across the vastness of space of two entire universes
gee I wonder why.

Template

So in the end Zamasu turned into /r9k/...poetic.

This as a SSJ form when

>yfw Yamcha has the best skill at baseball, but he is so overpowered by everyone, he doesn't even make the team.

I love that part

Goku didn't kill freeza, or buu even

The people of earth's energy killed buu, he did kill demon piccolo though

Nothing will come out of this, why are you doing this to yourself?

That was Xeno though.

So they created another timeline in a fucked up state just to feel better about their major screw up and pretend the people there are actually their family and friends, leaving behind their actual family and friends dead forever in an empty universe?

Trunks is a cold motherfucker. Mai is even worse.

>Goku kills an entire universe, afterlife included
This is just proof that Zamasu was doing the right thing. Zamasu was the good guy.

Why should someone transcend time, it doesn't make sense.

Can't be that hard. Our favorite green autist did it twice.

don't you fucking dare

Bra is so pure, she wouldn't know what a condom is. pic related

I want lewds of their mom

>God of All doesn't transcend time
Really disappointing.

Can we all agree on one thing.

Goku Black, despite being Zamasu, was a much more interesting character than Zamasu himself.

Why the hell is Trunks seeing F. Gohan here? He's completely dead, Trunks. You help kill him when he was living in your world and in the afterlife.

Reminder that Goku was the responsible for the deletion of a whole multiverse.

Is there any bigger sinner than Goku?

Seriously why didnt they just end it with the spirit bomb sword

Why have him come back and "become the universe" whatver the FUCK that means , even by DBZ logic that makes no sense

and then do all this weird time fuckery with two trunks and mais and everyone being dead and two Zenos in one universe

WHY DO THIS

And who called Zeno in the first place?
Check m8 NINGEN.

The Super Dragon Balls in the main timeline.

Champa said the Super Dragon Balls have no limits and even if they did, Trunks didn't even try.

>Future Trunks is too lazy to save his timeline
wew

>Bulma demanding grandchildren
Based.

>Gohan doesn't have time to train/keep up his training

BULLSHIT. Hyperbolic Time Chamber, bitches.

In Super all the restrictions were taken off. You can quite literally walk in there and come out at any time you please.

If Gohan spends even 30 Earth minutes a day in there, he can get roughly a week's worth of training. There is LITERALLY no excuse anymore.

Haven't you been watching the series?

Manlets ALWAYS get the best pussy

Krillin got 18, and vegeta got Bulma.

OFC that blue short ass fgt got the most smoking hot blue babe to ride his dick

H-happening?

He and Goten will grow right?
R-right?

It's consistent. When he entered the champ tournament and someone made a new timeline right then, there would be 2 zenchans for their respective timelines

>The Super Dragon Balls allowed me to cheat death! How could this be?!

Makes me wonder if another big bang will happen while we're in the afterlife

what about supreme kai

>Why the hell is Trunks seeing F. Gohan here?

Because it was the Gohan he knew the most.
Present Gohan is just an alternate version of Gohan for Future Trunks, just like the people he is going to meet in this new alternate Future Timeline are just alternate versions of the people he was trying to save but failed.

Hey Ningen,

My name is Zamasu, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are weak, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day beating each other up. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s hitting other people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much immortal. I was prodigy of Universe 10, and I'm pretty much a Kai. What sports do you play, other than “beat each other with clubs”? I also make a mean pot of tea, and have a banging hot girlfriend (I just fucked me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just be exterminated. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Legit got emotional with Trunks leaving.

I'm not even a Gohanfag, but if he doesn't get his shit in order I'm gonna be pretty pissed. I'd love to warch Vegeta just beat the shit out of him for hours that little pussy ass bitch.

Both are an edgy 12 year old Tool listener fanfic writer idea of a villain but Zamasu transcended his form with his memes.

in the end Zamasu > Black

Zamasu was a better character than Zamasu for sure. That extra time he had to stew in his hate and plot made him a cooler more level headed character.

>common core baby

Kai dont reproduce sexually.

>Is Whis' and Vados' mom some blue amazonian goddess?
Don't do this to me now.

>Trunks does his special snowflake sword attack
>Zamasu still wins
>Goku gets Trunk's entire timeline destroyed

Hahahaha get fucked Trunksfags

But you're wrong.

They're not 'alternate versions', they're just older versions of the people who died. It's still his own timeline, just X years back.

>Goku now has the highest indirect kill count in the entire series

Beautiful ending where everyone is happy, because everyone got what they wanted.

>Zamasu and Blackfags happy that their meme autist transcended memes themselves and killed all ningen
>Gohanfags happy because Gohan appears with his old hairstyle and he's seen to be training Piccolo, also says a nice farewell to Trunks
>Trunks/Maifags get both Trunks and Mai living together in an alternate universe fucking until the end of time, will probably reappear for the universe tournament with their kids
>Zen-chan gets his buddy, also got some cute moments with him
>Vegeta got his "win" against Black, and was incredibly useful the whole arc. Also had nice farewell with Trunks
>Goten actually gets to appear on screen for a couple seconds
>Beerus/Furfags and Whisfags happy to still have large amounts of screen time of simply eating
>Toriyama (Raughs)
>Those annoying shit kids were completely erased from existence
>People who really hated this arc because it's over now
>Everyone souls completely erased from existence, they cannot feel remorse, sadness or pain

Gowasu is probably the only one who really lost in the end, but that should make sense as his actions were primarily the cause of Zamasu's autism.

>That last "ZASMASU...."

I hope Gowasu finds a new non autistic pupil

You got it backward user Black was the alpha Zamasu that got shit done.

AT THIS POINT, HE IS A JINX. HOW IS HE GOING TO FUCK UP THE NEW UNIVERSE?

>tfw you die twice

Is everyone aware that Future Trunks timeline was THE ORIGINAL TIMELINE?

Remember the Dragon Ball anime or all the chapters of the manga prior to Future Trunks? That's the timeline that was wiped out. And all thanks to Trunks fucking up with time. ZAMASU WAS COMPLETELY RIGHT.

?

I'm not since Trunks can just ask kaioshin to ask king kai to tell goku and gohan to visit them sometimes in Kaioshins World or king kais world (since both mortals and afterlife bodies can enter there assuming you have teleportation like kai kai or goku's teleport)

The afterlif was deleted user. There not just dead, they are completly erased.

>Goku didn't kill freeza
He did.

It's really that small, ningen?

>mfw goku dies and gohan is MC for this arc

REEEEEEEE FUCK YOU I WAS WORKING ON IT TOO FOR THAT user, so here have 2 of em you lazy fuck.

Did people forget Black and Zamasu went around killing Mortals and Gods in Future Trunks timeline?

He didn't, Future trunks killed freeza.

Not his timeline, the one Cell came from.

He has Kibito

>",,,,this is my sin...Zamasu"

Jesus fuck are you trying to make me cry.

>that tiny condom

most excellent

he is back

Don't be delusional I like Gohan as well, but that will literally never happen.

my FUCKING dick

>They're not 'alternate versions', they're just older versions of the people who died. It's still his own timeline, just X years back.

No, you are incorrect.
First,the moment Trunks sets his foot there they already are alternate versions because he will be creating a new timeline.
This is how timelines work in Dragon Ball.

Was anyone really expecting this after Trunks killed Zamasu with the friendship sword? The main villain tanking the power of friendship and killing off everybody including the children is pretty dark and uncommon in shonen.

She inherited the /ss/ lust from Bulma.

This one is perfect. It just needs the blush.

there is literally more of a chance of Pan being the MC