Transformers MAGA Edition!

>Leftists mad that the black Transformer has MAGA written on it in Cybertronian

bleedingcool.com/2017/11/18/new-transformers-jazz-toy-seems-support-president-donald-trump/

From the fags at Bleedingcool:

>It’s kind of remarkable that this has happened, on a couple levels. Firstly because this is a toy for children, and yet hidden political messages are making it into them. But secondly, it’s an odd choice to put such a message on an Autobot, seen as the fact that Transformers are in fact alien refugees from a foreign (interstellar) warzone is pretty ironic given the Trump administration’s fairly negative stance on refugees and immigration in general.

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/uh-is-this-transformers-toy-a-trump-supporter-1820555691
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cybertronian language exists
>cybertronian language was obviously created by writers and a toy company.

somehow these morons can't simply claim it was a design error and the badge was actually supposed to translate to M.C.G.A. (make cybertron great again).

it wouldn't be all that difficult to do.

Hasbro admitting to it being MAGA

This is the appropriate response for Hasbro to take, but why do I have the feeling if some faggot slapped "I'm with her" in whatever gaylord made-up alphabet-substitute masquerading as a "language" on one of these toys it would be heralded as progressive and taking a positive stand blah blah blah #RESIST.

I wonder if the toy will probably become a collector's item because now it is THE FORBIDDEN DRUMPFORMER?

Jizzmodo whining about it

io9.gizmodo.com/uh-is-this-transformers-toy-a-trump-supporter-1820555691

These are going to be worth a lot someday

Those will end up collectable AF.

ive translated this as arabic and comes out as god is great.

Reminder that Hasbro has always been /our guys/

Hasbro doesnt even make gi joe anymore.

Nice.

they were about to say nigga

when did GI Joe even last air on TV, user?

It still airs at like 5am on Disovery Family

Enjoy some nerds bickering over the nlack transformer being a Trump supporter

so it sounds like a zombie IP, not something that really moves product.
If you're the creative type maybe you can present a modern day reimagining like how Faust did with pastel horse show, get it back on television and new toys produced

They already did an update called Renegades and it failed because it was on a channel that nobody had and the toys weren't even out for it until it was canceled.

Wtf I want the Decepticons to enslave humanity now!

YOU FUCKING NIGGER, ARCHIVE IT FAGGOT!!!!! OR R U A SHILLER FROM THE SITE???? ( -_• )7

>Michael Alex Kawa
Is he /ourguy/?

shame