The communist club is overstepping all boundaries. What do?

The communist club is overstepping all boundaries. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M74u1dqT6rI
youtube.com/watch?v=t8LtQhIQ2AE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more - it says "only sheep need a shepherd"

"it's hard to be right when the government is wrong"

Schedule a helicopter tour

create the 'exeter freikorp'

bump

>repeating every word twice
hwhy?

Seize their means of inebriation.

Top kek, Marxist-Leninists say the cutest things

bump

Ta пiшoв ти нa хyй

I've made some memes and anti-propaganda in response

I never understood why people attacked the Don't Tread On Me flag. Doesn't that flag just mean a general disagreement with the government?

Print this out and paste it over or next to the posters.

бaмп

бaмп

cover them up with this

user, the only good commie is a dead commie.

bump

Ugh, i've been itching to punch a communist since 2014

Nothing wrong with unions.

Unless you're forced to be in one like me.

No, it's a general disagreement with anyone trying to impose their power on you.

It means "don't fuck with me" and it implies the snake will fucking bite you if you try to hurt it, or steal from it/tax it.

we wuz marxist n sheeeit

>When you literally die of aids

Remove those boundaries and post a poster about the Holodomor on it.

What kind of fantasy world do delusional fucks like that faggot live in? Revolution? We'll kill them all. They aren't even remotely intimidating.

Make your own posters with the faces of the men they fear the most.

Pay some niggers to beat them up... it will redpill them on both race and capitalism.

rip that shit down

thanks for posting these funny non-child-attracted memes. I am also a fellow libertarian, and I am not a pedophile

The NAP doesn't apply to (((public property))

>NAP doesn't apply to commies.
FIFY

If you don't realize it by now, everyone is commie's enemies in their point of view
>Monarchies
>Capitalism
>Nazi

this

This is, unironically, the correct answer.

>whine about Confederate and Nazi flags and symbols represent a failed state
>proudly display sickle and hammer associated with failed USSR

buy a wall

>ML
You have to do absolutely nothing.
Once they scare away the sane, hardworking and creative folk away, it will dissolve into an impotent circlejerk of 10 people, who are more busy with themselves and their power struggle to do actual impact on society.

Show up at or outside the event with food everyone likes (Popcorn, Pizza...whatever) and sell it to people.

Do you think any of these kids have jobs, let alone high-paying trades that would require a union?

Put "It's Okay To Be White" posters next to or on top of theirs and wait for them to ruin themselves.

No, niggers will of course talk.

Don't expect niggers to be discrete.

This.

No even if it's forced.

This is why we had an empire. We always could out Jew the jews

And yet, in the end, the Jews jewed best and now your country is suffering under kikery.

You have to admit it, that's some nice graphics.

If you don't want to join the union, take a different job. Just voluntarily associate with someone else, lmfao.

Exeter where?

Doesn't the US have more snipdicks than any other country including Israel?

Many large unions in America are essentially just militant wings of the democratic party, funneling money to them, working to bring out the vote, cracking down on people who don't vote democrat, etc.

Go in there and redpill the normalfags. Tell them that the poor do not have good business sense. Tell them the truth about capitalism: it is one of the only systems of government that has opportunity for all (people can be good by working hard)

>Discreet not discrete
>I'd love if niggers we're discrete
Regardless, who cares? Tell sambo JaMarcus and his homeboy DeShawn that the skinny whitebois with the funny Russian badges want to fuck them and have been telling everyone they been sucking big nig cock. Result: dead commies and unrepentant nigs, sent to prison slightly earlier than they would otherwise have been. Where's the issue?

>You have to admit it,
You not anarchist

No, we have a conscience, that's the problem with you burgers too. We need to get mean again.

Likewise here with Labour, but my union means I earn a decent wage and am not on a zero hours contract with nigs and polskis. It's still a net benefit to the working man.

Check my trips! I meant were not we're (typo autocorrect phone fagging)

Probably. We do have far more people overall, so I'd be more curious about Jews per capita. And I never said kikery wasn't rampant here. It is, unfortunately.

SVÖRT VINNA ER ÓLÖGLEG! TILKYNNIÐ ALLA ÓSKRÁÐA VINNUVEITENDUR TIL NEFNDARNEFNDINAR!

Yeah, so aren't commies able to use that flag too? Isn't shitting on it basically imposing your power over people?

But comrade they are card carrying party members who have to do all the thinking and stuff. They cannot be expected to do the work of the proletariat they claim to represent or anything.

What did he "he" mean by this?

I get really triggered when seeing people interchange the Anglo alphabet and Cyrillic

What would happen if the right started using the same tactics as the left?

I'm in a union.
I "own" (mortgage) a house.
I grow my own food.
I brew my own beer.
I change my own oil.
I'm an American.
I'm a communist.

Ask me anything.

bump with leftypol boardowner sucking dick

Join or create a local freikorps
Be happy that these reds are play by play copying Weimar Germany
Hitler soon

Yeah, black and red is really nice for the kind of edge appeal that draws in angsty teenagers.

>tth thank you for not treading on me, perhaps I should have been more specific in my request that I be left alone entirely
Don't get it? Commies want an all-powerful government to rule over every single element of society with utter ruhtlessness? Ditto the Union one: pledging your vote to someone else to use removes your own participation in democracy?

>have Capitalistic Representative Republic
>enjoy LARPing as a degenerate communist
>get laughed at
>live

>have Communistic Authoritarian Dictatorship
>LARP as Capitalistic Republican
>gulag'd

BLACK WORK IS ILLEGAL! REPORT ALL UN-LICENSED JOB-PROVIDERS TO THE COMMITTEE COMMITTEE!

Fuck off, scab

The casualties in the ussr are a lot bigger than this user, this is the lower end of this scale. The problem is gommunists don't give a flying fuck about their people, you are just an ant to be squashed, and they also both cover over and lie about all their shit. We don't got proper documentation and so but the actual number is likely over 60 million

youtube.com/watch?v=M74u1dqT6rI

Where is this source, we actually got some really good factual material about the systematic killing, man made starvation, cannibalism and the works from there

You know what turned (((Quisling))) into a nazi right? He was actually stationed in the USSR and witnessed the atrocities there first hand before he came back and became a politician again, making his NS party. Labor was blue pilled as fuck in the late 1910s and believed in this communist lies at first and were in talks directly with lenin. They however smelled the coffe and realized what cancer this was and that it was all lies. Nothing more than jewish lies. So they later followed the german model instead

>Uphold Leninism

when you dont even know what you are saying anymore but you need to appear woke so they wont throw you in the camps

So you want to stop being or doing all of the previous points on account of the last one?

Also user, actually do make sure to gather intelligence on these blue pilled cock suckers and report them to the authorities.

It's illegal to be a fucking commie in the us to begin with, but they need this intelligence to make sure they do not get into in part any government position and the military later. As many of them most likely will try, in their long marsh to cancer.

I don't like reporting shit my self either, I even had a hard time doing it when we're doing the isis shit at it's hardest, but ffs. You can't think like this either, they need to know this

Hahaha based Jew

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=t8LtQhIQ2AE
>I can actually slightly remember this phase, they still didn't eat each other then though like they were deliberately forced too in the 20ies and 30ies

False flag them put up its okay to be white posters with communist imagery

You seem to think these people apply logic to their ideological thinking

Put an It's Okay to be White poster over it.

Why the spade at the top, OP?

or something like putting homosexuals and other deviants in labor camps with commie rhetoric.

Maybe lazy niggers and other minorities that won't work, under the present of parasitism(an actual commie law made for combating the gypsy problem)

Go to a professional printer and nail large portraits of Pinochet next to them. Normies won't look hard and get pissed (if you put Hitler) and the commies will know the reference

I thought so too until I had to cross the picket line to get onto my college campus a month ago.

Bunch of violent spoiled thugs.

This is the cancer we have to deal with at psu