Powerful

translation: elect people with low iq and no qualifications

Elect men.
Elect White men.
Elect men.

Erect not elect.

>destroy civilization

no

If "we're all equal" (TM) why does it matter?

"I will give children to be their princes, and women shall rule over them."

>Don't elect rich white women

Already on it Sarah.

Sage

What, scared your qualifications won't get you there alone?

FPBP

>elect disabled women
that honestly says all you need to know.

According to the left these are the qualifications.

> ok I'll bite, why did she mention Muslim women twice?

280 characters was a mistake.

>trans women
So: elect men, too? The death throes of intersectionality are a curious thing to observe, the entire fake movement tearing itself apart by its own inherent flaws in logic, and we didn't even have to lift a finger to provoke it.

kek

She must be anti-asian.

Not a single call for asian women.

Shia and Sunni

Women shouldn't even have the right to vote, let alone run for office.

No.

i agree with this on accelerationist grounds

>powerful because one gender

Heil’d

Why aren't trans-women considered men? Seems like women who are trannys would logically mean they want to be men.

>Elect somebody for their outwards appearance because equality.

Fuck this gay Earth

○○○○●○○○○
○○○●○○○○○
○○●○○○●○○
○○○●○●○●○
●○○○●○○○●
○●○●○●○○○
○○●○○○●○○
○○○○○●○○○
○○○○●○○○○

Elect powerful white men. Save the world.

Why is muslim women written twice?

where's "white"?

Kill white people

What about asians you shitlord?

Asians dont have women just qt traps

>Elect low income women
>Elect Jewish women
HMMMMMMMM??

>elect women

I only see a biased moron.

FtM is a trans-man, surely? Trans-woman in the tweet means "men who think make up, long hair and dresses makes women".

In reality it makes for feminine submissive sex toys, in the best case scenario. More averagely it makes for unift, unhappy gay subs who only vaguely resemble a woman if you're fucking them from behind i.e. barely at all.

Strange how more feminists didn't point out trannies undermine about thrity years of "we're more than our make up, hair and dresses, you mysoginists". But then again they all get paid to talk bollocks on the academic cashcow circuit and so have to adapt to the insanity of whatever passes for civil rights now all the civil rights battles have been won.

>transwomen
Ho ho ho, one of these things is not like the others

Then... what difference does it make if these talent, experienced, qualified folks are women or not? They'd already be elected. Women massively handicap themselves in high pressure employment by taking time out to be mothers, then most flit back part time everafter. Not something you can do and be good at your job beyond middle management.

because asians are more intelligent and they know they could never compete with them

Ask Brazil.

>elect Jewish women

Because these superior, qualified women (excluding white Christians) are being held back by sexism and men.

Elect talented and qualified politicians I don't care if they're genderfluid Buddhist cangaroos as long as they can do their job better than anyone else.