Why do feminists want men to be uncomfortable with their masculinity...

Why do feminists want men to be uncomfortable with their masculinity? All I ever hear from them is that men are evil while women are always pure and oppressed. This crap doesnt get me that hard, but imagine a little boy growing in this political climate, I'm sure it's going to have a big impact on his self worth.

What's their end goal? What do they want from men? Is the pendullum ever going to swing back?

All you can do is raise your sons right user.

aside from 6, which I don't think I've ever been in a situation to say that ever, I say all of this shit regularly at my job, granted I work with customers all day.

Break the family unit, demoralize men, crash birth rates, make everyone as miserable as themselves.
Cultural-marxism.
The funny thing is they believe what they're doing is for the betterment of mankind.

women need to shut the fuck up about what men need to do. men know what to do and the ones that don't go to prison. there are 5 mother sauces. if you are a women and you can't make all 5, you need to go back to the kitchen

Has she ever met someone raised in the south? My mom beat politeness into me as a kid as did other southern moms.

Oh wait that's right I'm a racist slave own because of where I was raised, how silly of me.

Men comfortable with their masculinity rarely speak. We know we're right. We also know the futility of engaging retards.

>What's their end goal?
Genetic variance. They subconsciously want to destroy their own men so they can feel justified fucking the minorities they are importing.

Most Polite, Friendly & Welcoming People I ever came across were in Kentucky desu.

>kate leth

Sup Forumsmblr was a mistake

So is she saying only men need to be decent human beings?

Women want domination, never equality.

Women are weaker then men both physically and especially mentally. This is why they resort to trickery, manipulation, emotional blackmail, lies and deception when dealing with men.

On a fundamental level, ALL women see all men as their adversary. Someone to compete with and control.

Because feminists are lesbians.
They hate male competition and they wand cis women to pleadure them and to hate men.

its all just one giant shit test.

1. Never ever apologise to a woman. Ever.
2. YOU shouldn't have done that.
3. Get on your knees.
4. I agree with him.
5. Did I say you could stop? No! So why are you stopping? Do you want me to fuck your sister instead? I already am. Carry on.
6. You are finished when I say you are finished, and I will say you are finished when you pass out.
7. Make me a sandwhich. And a drink. And clean the kitchen up after yourself you degenerate.
8. I have enabled her through allowing her to be a woman. My inspiration has made a productive member of society instead of dumb bitch.

I read a theory that they evolved seperately from us originally.
Would explain how different their brains & bodies are & how they are so damn antagonistic towards us.

Implying doing this will ever get you laid

Feminism is a civilization wide test these women want to see men stand up to their bullshit and most of us are failing spectacularly

>inb4 when you ask a woman if she needs any help you get maised and yelled in your face.
Bitches don't like being patronized, such double standard these hoes are shit.
Would never touch a feminist, I'm being very selective in my dating and I don't care what those idiots have to say about me.

Sometimes I don't get social media. What's the point of that tweet? Any guy who reads that and thinks "You're right, I SHOULD practice this" is already on your side, needs no convincing, and probably already knows the gist behind each of those statements.

Any other guy will detect the antagonistic snarky attitude behind the post and respond in kind thereby preventing any conversation from happening.

I think it's actually targeted to people who already think like that. She's basically doing it for likes and RT's.

>she no finished
>dats her idea nigga

So, it's once again up to men to look out for women. Can't they do anything for themselves? Fuck, we pay you bitches to be roasties from cradle to grave and now we have to make sure your voice is heard like teachers do for second graders? Sad desu.