Slay

GS is the hero we don't deserve.

RIP N TEAR

He is insane and nad enough to do it.

> All of these Deus Vult followers.

>being a degenerate heretic

Smite all the evil?

There's this option.

Start flirting her so she can become my girlfriend.

Dude she's like 9.

Really? She looks like 6 if you ask me.
Pretty good age regardless.

>all the goblin slayerfags run in and murder a perfectly innocent loli because they are literally too retarded to tell the difference between a demon and a goblin
fucking christ Sup Forums, just fuck.

Demons are just as bad user. Also she is a slutty temptress anyways.

loli's are cute, cute is justice, fuck off you murderous twit.

[x] Adopt

SMITE

Kidnap her for my own and raise her to be my future wife

So this (kinda)?

At least this one looks mutual. For me the most disturbing part of UD was not the relationship itself, but how dead inside Daikichi looked.

>he drinks himself into a stupor every day after work so he can go home and bang his daughter figure without wondering where he went wrong raising her

>this is my fetish

Thanks Sup Forumsnon, i needed to wank to something you just gave it to me.

>I tried being her father
>she just wants my dick
>I was a better dick than I was I father
mfw

>in retrospect maybe I should have banged the neighbour kid's hot mom before all this transpired

bato.to/comic/_/comics/its-my-life-r18491

Cute daughteru thread?

>new chapter 5 days ago
Great, I love this shit.

> See this,
What do?

The age progression makes sense as series goes on but where did this come from:
Is it just the clothes and I'm reading too much into it or did she have another growth spurt?

That outfit...
She already looks like some dancer.

Different person.

That's her. The broken horns.

Ask for sauce

Read thread.

It's my life

What is this? Did some rich faceless fat man marries her or something?

It's my life can also present a twist where she might be regressed from her goddess form

>It's my life

Noah looks just like a little taru-taru mage from FFXI.

It's been ages since I've used Batoto since I've been using Kissmanga after the whole SJW cleaning they were doing there. Is it safe to go back there? For some reason the guys at Kissmanga have started to censor shit by just preventing pages to unload.

Honestly, it's still the most useful place and where most scanlators post their stuff . I've never understood what was so great with KM, you can't upload, it's often slow to update, chapter's order is often a mess and you might even find some resized stuff. I'll just stick with the potato for now and use the goddess or scanlator's sites for what isn't allowed there.

Kissmanga for some reason has blocked my entire data center's IP range so I can no longer use it. Batoto is fine as long you are up to date with series. If I'm not I just go to mangahere.

Yeah, I started to use Mangahere for stuff that wasn't on KM or was censored like Do you like tallgirls and rape island.

You found a wild oni. She will end up like this if you raise her . Do you:
A) Smite
B) Usagi Drop
C) Deus Vult
D) Only have her as a daughter

AVE MARIA
FOR THE GLORY OF GOD
KILL THE FILTHY INFIDELS

Deus Vult I see.

USAGI DROPPED

Sorry, went to sleep soon after posting it since no one else was on. Volume 5 cover preview, the translator for the WN posted a link to it in one of his chapters this week. It's at the end of chapter 58 if you're aware of the translator's website. It looks like all the foreshadowing about Latina's fate is finally going to be delved into.

Give it more bread

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

What if it's a japanese goblin?

> Not scones

>twintails
That's it mane.

It was mutual. If you actually look at how Dale treated Latina for the most part, he was closer to an older brother at best, not a father figure. The people that were like Latina's surrogate parents were the couple that ran the restaurant. Also Latina's affection for Dale was clear from basically the start. She never referred to him as any kind of family relation, it was always as her 'special person'.

Dale just took a bit to get over it and realize it.

Dote.

What the hell is a purging festival

Qt.

Dale is only about 10 years older than her and Dale is about 18 or something at the start of the story.

Thats grooming you sick fuck

I want to see this in the manga

Why is wife grooming illegal anyway?

>The broken horns.

>That are growing back.

>muh rights
>think of the children
>muh feels

Only logical and acceptal answer.

Allows older, more established men to pluck fertile young women from the dating/marriage pool, thereby creating a systemic shortage of women for young men, which is of course a very dangerous thing in any society.