i.imgur.com/h8re8y4.jpg
a.pomf.cat/mabige.png
imgur.com/a/AF4s8
imgur.com/a/KOxaC
imgur.com/a/cmY90
imgur.com/a/0wuB4
i.imgur.com/oCBMTQO.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good evening, requesting please Orihime wearing Fusion Zamasu’s outfit. imgur.com/a/W1vuh If you color it, I’d like for it to have the colors of her final war outfit. Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

I would like to request Mai Natsume lying in bed just after waking up in the morning. E.g. something similar to: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1723993
Mai sleeps in shorts and a tanktop with her hair down: i.imgur.com/2qBzl48.jpg

Another suggestion is Mai looking through a window with her chest pressed against the glass. E.g.: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1521376

A suggestion for a joint request is Mai and Tsubaki Yayoi having tea together at a cafe.

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- wearing a bunny girl outfit similar to any of these imgur.com/a/G8uqn

- cosplaying as Lusamine or Lillie from Pokemon Sun & Moon. imgur.com/a/9nydR

- approaching Hell/the Underworld with a Drifloon - imgur.com/a/sOuMU - (as a joke for its Pokedex entry), or praising an Alolan Rattata - imgur.com/a/c0lGw - for being cute

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting Cyan:

-being a lazy loaf under a kotatsu
-younger, practicing on an acoustic guitar
-wearing her bikini outfit (hairstyle required) (i.imgur.com/DE5hQHk.jpg)
-wearing a big sweater, and pulling on the bottom part so that the sweater presses up against her butt

Also requesting a joint request with Misato. Having Cyan enthusiastically teaching Misato how to rock out with Misato wearing a similar outfit and being nervous about it, or just a simple interaction with the two of them either having a sleepover, at the beach or in a sauna.

Requesting please!
Perhaps "blushing" in a similar fashion to this ( imgur.com/a/AfAfd ) image. Alternatively, dressed up as Elf Girl Liza from Shadowverse would be nice too I think. These are only suggestions though, so feel free to do something else if you want.
Additional ref: imgur.com/a/Q4lAl

Thank you very much.

Requesting Gazer with all her eyes above her head, wearing this hat
files.catbox.moe/f9artq.png

Or, her wearing chocolate instead of her goo.

It would also be cute to see her dressed as the Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class from Kantai Collection.
files.catbox.moe/ll2t7f.png

Also something along the lines of me and her swapping outfits would be cute.
I can imagine myself being embarrassed and her being very smug about it considering she usually only wears her goo.
SI references: imgur.com/a/1q9hX

This November marks my 10th anniversary with Etna, I'd like to request Etna and my SI at their wedding in one of the wedding dresses and the tux, during some point of the ceremony.
Or perhaps Etna wearing that lovely dress to a date.
Of course if you can think of something else fitting for an anniversary that would be perfectly fine too.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari being a bit tanned, maybe she could be wearing a one piece swimsuit (i.imgur.com/c5XxjGs.jpg) or a bikini (i.imgur.com/jWNLKvt.jpg).
Maybe she could be lying on the beach or on a bath towel?
I really want to see her smile too, if possible.

Though I'm also very interested to see her wearing a cozy aran sweater. i.imgur.com/WEj7WZW.jpg

Please and thank you if you pick this up!

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-A PoV holding hands
-Yesterday Pokemon Sun and Moon got released, so I'm requesting Valerie and Lurantis (files.catbox.moe/nlqjzg.png) dancing together.

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Requesting Rin enjoying a Thanksgiving dinner with people she cares about.

Requesting Shion in naked apron or lingerie and holding a delicious cake,saying "happy birthday", since my birthday is today.
Anything cute and birthday related is fine
Thanks in advance

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki – Really, anything would be great! Anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially anything POV. Lewd is ok. But if lewd, it should be in a reasonably in-character way. I.E. 60:40, cute:lewd ratio. Avoid anything 'slutty', please.

Alternatively, I'd like to see her dressed up in a tacticool way (Preferably while still keeping some of her stylizations, like her braids, her shirt symbol in the form of a patch, maybe some pink, etc.). Some examples: imgur.com/a/qbW1W

Or, something a little sillier: I'd like to see a re-drawing of this with Madotsuki. i.imgur.com/jmWrmas.png

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Dressed as a cute maid wielding a broom like her scythe
• Wearing some cute fall clothes with scarf eating/drinking something hot or just anything cute and fall themed
• In an oversized t-shirt or sweater dress opening it up and inviting the view inside with her
• Taking a nice, relaxing bath while reading a book

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting my beloved Ionasal please! Here's some possible ideas:

• Bringing back a really old idea; her in her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this would be nice: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
• Something cute and/or romantic with my SI, like sharing a long scarf on a cold day, or sharing a drink and Ion getting flustered over an 'indirect kiss'. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Cosplaying as Revy from Black Lagoon, or Elizabeth from Nanatsu no Taizai
◦ Just out of the shower wearing only a towel

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

Requesting any cute/romantic POV interactions with Rika.
Or her cooking something with a lot of love.

Good evening WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- Cosplaying as Yuuka Kazami from Touhou.

- Performing a slam dunk.

- Calming my SI down, by asking "Hey Chief, everything okay?"

- Taking pictures of an Incineroar in a wrestling ring.

- An older Mamimi, early 30's.

- In casual winter clothing.

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you, and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Requesting Aigis doing something cute with Alolan Raichu maybe dressed in Elesa's outfit from Pokemon imgur.com/a/XiHDN
Cosplaying as Erika or Forte from Shadowverse imgur.com/a/QutEO
Wearing Persona 4 Maries clothes imgur.com/a/OLpLp
Dressed as one of the Umineko witches imgur.com/a/H1juu
In some comfy winter clothes with a scarf on, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.

I would like to request Sakuya in any of the following:

-As a mermaid
-Taking a nap/sleeping
-Taking a bath/shower or in a towel after said bath or shower
-Or anything that involves her being happy.

If you need more references, I have another reference image here:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Requesting my husbando Law!

Some SI ideas:
SI wearing an Abhancer trying to impress him, but him looking at me with a very unamused face instead. imgur.com/a/WqWvq

Hugging me, but maybe being tsun about it, giving user headpats, or receiving headpats from user or something cute and couple-y.

SI reference: imgur.com/a/hK5pp

Alternatively if you don't feel like drawing a couple, Something of him wearing a hoodie and shorts on a night beach stroll would be cute.

Thanks and have a good weekend.

Requesting Yasuhiro dangling his feet in the water next to a Primarina or just donning the male protag's cooling outfit.

As always though, any ideas are wholeheartedly welcome and appreciated provided that they aren't lewd or mean-spirited.

Primarina ref: imgur.com/a/mJwyK
Protagonist's outfit: imgur.com/a/gRQKr

周末愉快~

Requesting anything cute of my lovely flower.

A SI+Waifu interaction photo, with us taking a selfie together and posting it on her SNS, like so: imgur.com/a/CgTGs
SI ref: imgur.com/a/oEHD1

Cuddling with a Litten, or looking stylish with Alolan Raichu considering S&M just came out.

looking super cute and dressed as D.va, and saying one of her quotes: "Nerf this!" "Winkyface~" "Love, Kiririn!"
imgur.com/a/XPAuG

Thank you for considering, and have a great weekend.

Requesting Astolfo playing with a rockruff pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-au/pokemon/rockruff/

Or alternatively Astolfo wearing a bikini with balloons clearly stuffed under the the chest piece whilst smiling and giving a thumbs up.

Please and thanks!

Goodnight everyone!

Requesting anything cute of Kaori Miyazono, it'd be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for considering!

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. Anything birthday related would make my day, so thank you so much if you consider doing this request. Bonus points for something romantic with SI. SI ref: i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png
Have a great Sunday.

Requesting RJ please!

Requesting my lovely Anna dressed as Haruka (Senran Kagura) lewdly POV feeding cookies

Ref: i.imgur.com/Vo6iS2q.png

Or the same outfit but making Thanksgiving dinner.

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine too.

Requesting Kneesocks applying eyeliner.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba wearing this Sonico outfit without the headphones imgur.com/a/3ayXO
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Nori from Hidamari Sketch, thanks and have a great weekend!

Requesting Mai Kawakami. Some suggestions:

-Mai on her training clothes training with a pair of dumbbells while sitting on an stability ball
-Mai doing a straddle handstand while on her PE or training clothes
-wearing any kind of winter clothes, either standing around, having a hot drink or maybe making a snowman.

More references: imgur.com/a/xgBOW. Anything else cute or sexy is greatly appreciated. Please and thank you.

Requesting Rukia attempting to use a small or hilariously big mallet to ring a Bronzong like a normal bell
Bronzong ref: i.imgur.com/9JJgVjh.png
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA
you're welcome to include a situation that would normally call for bell-ringing as why she's doing it

Requesting Dragon please. I have a few ideas I would like to see, but if you have anything in mind feel free to do it.

- Her bending over, flashing her panties at me by lifting the skirt she's using with her tail.
- Trying to use a smartphone, but scratching the screen accidentally with her claws
- Holding a plushie of me in a prince outfit very close to her heart, with a big goofy smile in her face
- Cooking for Thanksgiving with her fire breath you can choose what the outcome will be
- Just her using casual clothes would be nice too

Thank ou very much and have a nice week.

Requesting Watashi wearing a bikini (preferrably simple rather than frilly) or a bikini top with a towel bottom. Alternatively, her huddled up in a comfy looking bed sleeping peacefully while it's raining outside.
Anything else cute or tastefully lewd is fine as well, of course.

Or, for something a little more lewd, either one of these doujin covers but with her instead; or her in the same pose but with one of her normal outfits. imgur.com/a/EPec9

Requesting Inori wearing this dress and heels i.imgur.com/W5dlq7Q.jpg
Or holding/hugging a big bunny plushie, with a piece of paper with 'user' written on it attached to plushie's face. Hard mode: while lying in bed and wearing some cute lingerie i.imgur.com/q2MMKxd.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting Hitagi in spats/workout clothes or writing a letter. Open to artist ideas as usual.

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir waking up in bed, the morning rays shining upon her body, illuminating her cutness and beauty. I would like to have it from a POV shot, but it's completely fine if it's from a different angle.

If that does not fit yer fancy, a delivery where she is happy would be appreciated.

Thank ye very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Requesting Hibiki holding up her hair to show her forehead.

Hope you like it!

please respond to us

Ahahaha

Yukarifag deserves it, nice works fellas

less than 40 posts and thread's already ruined

I think I'm going to take the advice of that faggot and report you nigger's paypals

Requsting Madotsuki dressed up as Ash Williams or Madotsuki, sweater puppies edition.

Requesting my beautiful waifu, Yukino, wearing Emilia's outfit with her cloak (ref: imgur.com/a/kAavv)

Already off to a shitty start I see

How can I be apart of this?

Hello, requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka. Enjoying some hot chocolate, and wearing a scarf.
Anything else nice and cool/handsome with him would be fine, thank you.

Work on your too long necks

Requesting Akame an outfit swap or interaction between Nio and Akame. Seeing as its the release of Sun and Moon today, I'd like to also request Akame as a Pokemon trainer, or with a Scizor
Or something for Pocky day last week would be great, maybe Akame holding one in her mouth or between her breasts
Or Akame as a Knight or wearing something fantasy styled.
Or more of Akame as a Hero from Yuuki Yuuna i.imgur.com/Q48JVIh.jpg

If it's ok I'd like to request a Lewd drawing of Yasuna sitting down opening her legs in the air to where you can see her striped or pure white pantsu

Mfw all those yakuri deliveries

Requesting Taiga trying on some cute trendy clothes at a mall, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

I can think of at least 10 other waifufags who deserve it more than Yukaricuck not including myself. Shitposting at its finest.

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-wearing a nurse's outfit, saying "It rubs the lotion on it's skin," or simply nursing a sick user.
As usual anything is fine, Thank you.

I'd like to request Uni. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.
I'll have , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through an Autumn-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative

Requesting Oora, anything is fine really.

Requesting my beloved C.C. smiling in a gently optimistic way while wearing nothing but an American flag, preferably the 13-star variant used in the early years of independence.

Larger version of the ref (I hope you don't need one for the flag, though):

dropbox.com/s/zohdv4y0pvki0un/cc ref large.jpg

Fun fact: the form of the early flag wasn't consistent, so you can easily alter it somewhat and remain historically accurate, as long as you retain thirteen stars and thirteen stripes along with red, white, and blue.

Which one do you think takes the front while the other fucks her from the back?

Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.
• Holding a Cyndaquil or just drawn with a Typhlosion, maybe roasting marshmellows on their back or something as silly as that imgur.com/a/uQmyD
Trying to fend off the winter's cold by hugging/being hugged by user or falling asleep leaning on user like in the last pic, maybe also on a train/bus imgur.com/a/y4yu3
• Wearing Touko Aozaki's outfit i.imgur.com/BpEtOdq.jpg
• Petting or watering a potted Stray Cat imgur.com/a/54dGS
• Wearing a suit and necktie with Kosaku Kira's Killer Queen pattern, here's a reference with the tie and a few suits/OL outfits I like imgur.com/a/T4YEv

As always, anything lovey-dovey is always welcome, feel free to combine any of these request ideas, good luck everyone and enjoy your weekend.

I don't wanna spook you guys but that pic looks like THAT SPOOKY gore .gif

Anyway, all your waifus are cute as always and so are their husbandos and the drawfags

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•dressed like Alita/Gally from Battle Angel Alita
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting Touko in a cheerleader outfit and cheering on the viewer, and also shouting cheers like "Fighto!" or anything similar.

Another idea would be her cooking while wearing a frilly apron. It's optional, but maybe details like she's messing up her cooking because she feels embarrassed about the apron would be so cute.

Alternatively, wrapped in a comfy blanket and holding a cup of warm tea or coffee with a smile on her face.

Anything cute and happy is fine, thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

>drawthread
>ruined by drawings being delivered
sure thing you envious faglord

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. For a specific request, I would like to see her doing one of these.

- Getting a piggy back ride from a Bewear from Pokemon Sun and Moon
- Wearing an open bath robe or one that is loosely tied up

Also requesting a joint request with Cyan. Having Cyan enthusiastically teaching Misato how to rock out with Misato wearing a similar outfit and being nervous about it, or just a simple interaction with the two of them either having a sleepover, at the beach or in a sauna.

But giraffes are cute.

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga playing with play doh! perhaps she's got some play doh smudges on her cheeks by meshing them together.

Or Himiko playing at an arcade machine having fun and smiling.

Or Himiko onstage with a mic singing just in this ref i.imgur.com/QZKogOo.jpg
Of course anything cute is appreciated

Requesting Risty in Shatte's outfit: imgur.com/a/MaNNS

Or her wearing this shirt: i.imgur.com/C8yNPb2.jpg

Or her wearing nothing but a sweater and thighhighs.

Alternatively, her posing/showing off her muscles with Incineroar: imgur.com/a/omOEJ

sorry did I insult your mass shitpost? maybe you'll stop when your income gets fucked

And then all the Yukarifags are still going to rerequest next week and still get more deliveries. Lovely system we have here.

fucking kill yourself you worthless fucking leech

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi dressed as Lillie from Pokemon Sun and Moon.
a.pomf.cat/caiwlh.png

>Mass shitpost
>Drawings
>Shitpost
These fucking threads.

What income?

Requesting my darling Yuzuko happy and exited dressed in warm pajamas or something to do with our upcoming anniversary. Though I'd be happy with mostly anything that isn't lewd.

Hello! Requesting my waifu Hanako. Anything lovely or cute is fine; nothing lewd please.

It was my birthday this Thursday, so anything birthday related would be very appreciated. Thanks so much to all the artists who spend time and effort to make anons here happy!

>tfw never going to get a mass delivery
Why even live?

Hey WWD!

Requesting my Minty angel cosplaying Lana to celebrate the release of the new Pokemon games (i.imgur.com/3GC5Fx0.png ) or in a light blue suit with her bow still on.

Also requesting an outfit swap with Vanilla (Vanilla ref: i.imgur.com/IizLFLj.png )

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend and a super cool weekend!

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her sleeping at her desk with user putting a coat around her, cooking Thanksgiving dinner with Fuuka, or dancing with Oricorio while wearing a matching kimono: i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

I miss Oorahime.

Requesting Tsubasa saying "Don't give up on living!" with a determined expression on her face.

If not possible, anything beautiful is fine.

Tsubasa's clothes reference:
files.catbox.moe/dtphh9.png

Hello everyone have a good day

Requesting anything cute of Kyoko (if you can make it looks like shoujo art style it'll be great),

Thanks in advance.

Requesting Minori going shopping in the clothes she is wearing here: i.imgur.com/h8re8y4.jpg

Or requesting her in winter clothing, for example wearing a scarf, winter cap and mittens.

Anything else that's cute, comfy or genki would be really appreciated. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Rukia eating a banana split or similar tasty ice cream treat. Thank you!

Requesting him as a patissier, showing off a cake he made like in this picture:
a.pomf.cat/mabige.png

Or him giving the viewer a warm drink, such as hot cocoa.

Anything else of him that's cute or cool is fine.

Requesting Nozomi gasping in surprise, or her making any other cute expression. Thank you in advance!

Hello WWHD! Requesting Itoshiki-sensei:
-as a chibi
-saying something to cheer me up
-building a snow man
Anything else is good, too. Have a great weekend!

SI ref: imgur.com/a/AF4s8

Hello WWD!

The first snow of the season is set to make landfall here on Sunday, so requesting Arche Klein in cute winter clothes enjoying the snow falling gently in the sky.

Thank you for your time and have a nice weekend!

hello wwd requesting cute mochizou drawings please

It was a simpler time.

In celebration for pokemon Sun and Moon Requesting Birdy dress in Olivia's outfit striking a fabulous pose, or confident pose(hands on hips, smiling/grinning, or enjoying a day on the beach light tan is A-ok, slight lewd is ok for this one.
Olivia ref imgur.com/a/KOxaC
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90

Or barefoot in a croptop+tanktop and shorts lounging around, working out/martial arts training, or doing house chores. Hair can be loose or in Tenten's(from naruto) buns.
imgur.com/a/0wuB4

Or her getting compliments of how strong she is, how nice and strait her hair is and how she is fit to be a stronk bride, like this.
i.imgur.com/oCBMTQO.png
Thank you.