How do we stop the faggots?

how do we stop the faggots?

Day of the Rope

Nothing wrong with this.
Besides aids is easily curable with mass quantities of semen.

Eating at that restaurant will be some top tier virtue signaling for the soyboy crowd.

I'm afraid of eating there because I feel likes someone will add "extra mayo" to the food.

EVERY DAY'S POZZED AT YOUR JUNES

Please let this be the next pluse

Um, what if the chef accidentally cuts himself while preparing food?

also i hope that aids cures/treatment becomes VERY expensive in the next 1-3 years

Are you assuming he won't do it intentionally?

Why have they jumped at supporting & spreading HIV the last year?
Why have they become a death cult?
Is it because Trump Became President?

how long before getting pozzed is made mandatory by a trans president ?

even without aids this is a serious occurence in a kitchen that usually requirees cleaning and disinfecting everything in the area. And i work in a restauraunt with cockroaches and shit, but even we take that stuff seriously. same goes for uncooked meat too

Take your gay bashing back to wesboro Baptist Church of hate

>he doesn't hate sodomites
look at this dude

You don't. Let them give AIDS to anybody who's dumb enough to eat there

Um, that's racist, sweetie

Can't wait for the inevitable lawsui-
>Toronto
Nevermind.

At what fucking point is this going to come to an end? This tolerance shit is going to be the end of us all.

>first ever
guess they never heard of Comet Ping Pong

Fucking kek. No kidding.

The new meaning of food poisoning

>"yes goy take your kids to see gay men swing their dicks around"
>side articles are about how having kids sucks
The CBC's contempt for you and your children is palpable.

I'm not A religious zealot that thinks anything that don't follow Religious views is degenerate & the blame for the word problems & should be snuffed out.
I don't really care as long as there faggyness doesn't effect my life of shoved down my troat

You know how we cure it.

Easy, you don't.

rake toronto off the map

Jokes on them, I assume anyone that works in the food industry already has aids.

Lol, but seriously it is going to happen sometime around the great Boomer Die Off. That will happen in 15 to 20 years when most living Boomers will be in their 80's.

I actually know ultra liberal Boomers who are in shock that their children turned into queers. What is lost on them is they raised their children to hate Christians, Straights, Males and Whites. Queers especially were Lionized in media and portrayed as either fun and wacky or humble and innocent victims of mean straight, white, male Christians. (I also know queers who can't believe that some people try to change their sex with surgery. They don't see how they are the new conservatives by Pre Millennial standards. Just as their parents didn't like queers or race mixers, they don't like Pozzers and Trans Sexuals.) This world is a complicated place and what you encourage and demonize has a major impact on the next generation.

It is the Millennial Generation or their children who will lead the charge toward self destruction for the sake of tolerance. Assuming that no major wars break out in the USA and Great Britain, that is.

The Pro Whites might make a come back. Or we get Brazil 2.0.

Who the fuck would eat at this place? Even if the chances you'll get infected are extremely slim, the same can probably be said about the inside of the CDC... that doesnt mean I want a CDC employee who just handed vials of deadly diseases to prepare my meal.

Why intentionally put your life at even a +0.0001% increase chance of death when you can entirely avoid said risk? And for what? To show you "dont hate"? Fuck that.

Cmon guys! I know this great game that if you play it, it totally shows you dont hate and aren't prejudiced against anyone.

>be soyboi and virtue signal by eating at this restaurant
>one of the cooks cuts himself
>get AIDS
>now you can boast about having aids for bonus oppression points too

i don't hate gays and i don't hate people with aids.

that being said, i wouldn't be inclined to visit a restaurant that advertises the fact that its entire kitchen staff is hiv positive. it's simply not comfy.

i guess im just deadlydiseasephobic.

Am I the only one that supports liberals getting aids?

came here to post this

>no one wants AIDS
>no one goes to the restaurant
>goes out of business
That's how