Is air travel the worst thing to happen to mankind?

Is air travel the worst thing to happen to mankind?

>loud
>aid in takeover of world by corporations
>prerequisite for nukes
>always get sick on plane
>travel is pointless now because you don't have to work for it
>death plagues can kill everybody now thanks to fast travel
>easy for foreigners to come into your country
>can be flown into buildings
>kill birds
>use tons of fuel, pollute the air
>allow dumb broads to travel to africa to "change the world"

Should we just get rid of planes?

What am i looking at?

Just look at this multi-billion dollar monstrosity.

>lol let's waste tons of money to land on a desolate rock out in the middle of space
>and lets throw up heaps of metal into the atmosphere so fat lards can get their tv channels and governments can spy on the entire world
>let's make sure susie can send nude pics to her boyfriend in singapore

forgot pic

>go army, hurr

wow, really? no one hates planes as much as i do?

Shove a mothball in there and get it gassed

a jew being a jew. basically really orthodox jews can't ride planes so when they need to they get in a bag to technically 'not' be in the plane but in a bag on the plane.

That picture always cracks me up

If I open the bag, will you die?

checked HH
yeah man, I hate it with a passion. I used to fly intercontinental a couple of times a year for work and it made me hate mankind even more. Being 6'4" in economy class for 10 hours is torture.

>>travel is pointless now because you don't have to work for it
What do you think the point of travel is?
>rule against being in graveyards
>airspace above graveyard counts as the ground
>being in a plastic bag protects from being in graveyard
Simple explanation
>being this much of a Luddite
For what purpose?

Air travel allows me to spend half the year outside this shithole

Nah, keeps me in work. Stay salty.

They can apparently Jew their way around most things. Like that wire that encircles Manhattan

Well, I am finally speechless. After all these years.

>Simple explanation

When did g_d decide plastic bags don't count? If I put a giant tarp over a graveyard would it be jewproofed?

I like it when I have sexuals as a result of meeting new people that are in places that I often visit. These visits occur, not due entirely to air travel, but as a result from air travel. Without air travel I would have to expend an exponential amount more of my own energy to my travel. However, when I allow others to assist me in my travels I suddenly find that I have much more free energy. As a result, this increase in free energy can be applied to the pursuit of sexual relations. Therefore, while I may not enjoy the process entirely, I do in fact, enjoy the result of air travel and the impact it has on my sexual life.

once it is easier to travel without airplanes (superloop or whatever) airlines will cease to exist.

It's pretty lame what has been done to air travel. It used to be a big deal, the planes were nice, stewardesses were treated like they were famous. There was lots of room on planes, you could walk around easily.
Now they're just air busses. People don't like to fly anymore because it fucking sucks. When I fly I only fly first class, and it's better, but still shit. You can still get the old school airplane experience, but you have to spend an absurd amount of money, and choose the right airline, and fly overseas. Other than that, you're just a sardine.
One of the big things I want to do before I die is take a transcontinental railroad trip with my own cabin. Too bad that everything has to always get ruined.

we used to get new clothes to wear. we had to look nice to fly. now its a fucking city bus full of disgusting mystery meat dipshits

>escaping war crime convictions because you didn't put the Jews in the gas chamber you put them in a bag in the gas chamber

It's not the plane they can't be. Rabbi's aren't supposed to go in graveyards, and it stands to reason that the plane is going to pass over at least one graveyard. So the bag is their way of technically not being in a graveyard, because apperently jews think their god is a literal retard and is going to eat that semantics bullshit

Forgot pic.

>not flying first class
brown people still ride in the back

Dont you know?

All things must pass