Continued Discussion Plague Outbreak Madagascar

Continued Discussion Plague Outbreak Madagascar.

Black Death infected hospital patients ESCAPE: Plague now SPREADING out of control

archive.fo/tOed6

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=DbwlGv9SWfY

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nq1C47U72hg
vox.com/health-care/2017/11/17/16669932/madagascar-plague-epidemic
allafrica.com/stories/201710310995.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CCR5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YES. Spread yourself Plague-chan

Good. Let nature do it' s work.

Is this variant airborne or transmitted thru bodily fluids like Ebola?

>blacks dying of Black Death
How do you know it's the Black Death and not just normal black death
they need to start lancing all suspicious bulges in negro groin areas to make sure they aren't lymph nodes, they might have to pierce every negro's testicles and render them all sterile but it's risk I'm willing to take

>She told the Irish Times: “Some escaped because they’re afraid of needles. People here are not used to the hospital.”
better go dancing with a corpse

thought it would be better, no new victims they reported last week

Those fuckers from the WHO are only making it worse, training the bacteria with antibiotics so they become resistent. They should remove WHO by force and issue flamethrowers instead.

Why hasn't Madagascar closed its ports yet? I've run thousands of simulations of this exact thing and Madagascar closes its ports almost 95% of the time.

kill 'em all Plague Chan!

This type of plague is airborn, it's not bubonic (spread by fleas and infecting the lymph system, causing buboes)

It's Pneumonic Plague (spread through the air from lung to lung, causing terminal hemorrhaging in the lungs)

Airborne and I believe it has a R0 of 3 to 4.

If it reaches the mainland death will spread rapidly.

youtu.be/nq1C47U72hg

Better, how do they know this Death is Black when they're all black.

So is this the possible world ending strain they were talking about back when ebola was happening

We're here for you plague-chan!

Hey, question for you all.

Is this kind of shit basically inevitable and going to get worse just because we're at 7.6BN people and this is just how nature controls the population?

Is this what we have been praying for?

Maybe it was created or modified in lab. But even in that case, nature is killing overpopulation, because human is part of nature.

Dammit Madagascar shut down your port, don't let that shit spread outside of your shithole country.

>disease wipes out the population of Madagascar
>Poland fulfills its long dream of sending all the jews there
It's our time lads

Could be but it would need to become antibiotic resistant, and on the ivory coast there's also a small (but growing) outbreak of Ebola's deadlier cousin.

But these are two very different diseases in 2 completely different localities

Good to see my Photoshop edit is getting around.

I come now, my children...

Mother's umbral embrace looms...

Eternal silence shall befall the din of deviance...

All tribes of Israel returned to the dust from whence they spawned...

All of Zion's acolytes immolated in cleansing conflgrance...

No longer wallowing in fear...

Only submission remains...

.puƎ

They're most probably loading them in planes right now, posing as asylum seekers heading to the West

The only option left is to nuke that island. Better to have millions dead than billions.

I doubt it because it kills too fast.

World ending would be a virus (antibiotics useless from start) with a long incubation time in which symptoms are hard to detect, but during which it is contagious.

Since this has an incubation time of like 24 hrs and kills shortly after symptoms arise it's likely to burn itself out before going global.

goddamn fucking niggers

This is much worse then Ebola. This one is highly infectious and more deadly but symptoms appear fast so catching it isn't that hard until longer living strains outlive and outspread the current base strain.

Almost forgot to mention this one is airborne like a influenza.

If it reaches the mainland PANIC.

So....hold the fuck up. One could make the argument that the WHO has known it was airborne since they first encountered the infection.

So...WTF? The WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION cannot even contain a airborne infection on an island of the coast of Africa?

What CAN they actually do then?

Because they seem to be good at complaining to the rest of the world that they loose control of ever local infection they every encounter.

Or maybe they should not go near niggers and their infectious diseases. But we apparently have to help that illiterate family of 12 who exhumed a body of a relative to dance with it and as a result got the mother fucking plague.

Ä̶̧̡́̒̽́̾͛̊̂̀͘͘Ĺ̷̛̪̠̉̈́̊̄̋̾̕͝͝L̸̛̥̪͗ ̴̢̱̭̭̳̼̫̾͗̄͝ͅT̴̼̩̬̑̍͒̀͋̃̋͋̑͗̊͘̚͘͝H̵̡͕̙̼̱̞̥̣̰̰͍͉̒͜͠I̵͉̖̪̬̎̿̎̀͝N̴̡̢̛̦͉͓͍̣̥̊̓̍͒̓́̽̄̚͜͝͝Ḡ̶̛̬̳͓͔͖͉̟͇͉̰͓̙̻͖̝́́͋͋̏͐̿̔̍S̶̼͈͍̻̃́̈́͛̈́͜ ̷̧̡̟̪͔͈̙͈͖̤̩̐̂̋͋̈̊́̈͝͝͝Ç̵̧̛̺͙̯̘͈͚͗͊̓̏̋́̓̈́̿̊̋͝ͅǑ̸̢͕̰̟̟̩̻̼̩̣̂̂̀̏͗̓͐̀̏̐͝ͅͅM̸̛͓̂̋̐͆̍̄͐́̀̊͆̓̓̕Ḛ̶͓̼̏͂̒̓̒͆͌̓̀̓̽̚ ̵̧̨͉̪̥͚̻͇̘͔͍̦͉͔̐̓͑̊͆́̈͌́͝͝͝͝͠Ţ̸̯̫̜̜̫̞̋Ǫ̵̛̈́́͊ ̴̧̼̞̐͂̍̈́͑̚Ä̷̛̙̥͈̱́͒̀̈́̍̏͊̈́N̸̡͙̙͈͚̱̒̔̑̓̈́̽̈͐͐̚ ̷̨̛͓̦̖̟͔̰̤͇̠̫̈͊̐̾̓̎̑̈́̓͘E̵̦͉͇͎̻̣͙͚̫̮̘̼̘̭͌͐́͌̽́̍͜͠N̷̫͇͉̝͒̄̾̈̓̄̍͊̎̀͗̋͠D̸̺͓̖͍͎̹̰̻̦̒́̔̐̈́͗̓̋̕͘͜͠ͅ

The WHO is reliant on existing health infrastructure. If there is no health infrastructure contraction prevention is the only option.

If it reaches the mainland this could become the big one. It has all the factors to do so.

But would you also set up a military armada to stop any ships and planes from leaving until it has been cleared?

who eles Downloading
Plague inc. and getting drunk tonight

okay pol name it

and give me a rundown of how you want it to be airborne etc etc

i would really like a realistically one that would or might happen with this

So Africa will soon be cleansed?

>PANIC
mainland means africa yes?
i will be rejoicing rather than panicking

Miss a "b" to Ambrace...

Good luck percher-chan!

Nigger Plague or Monkey Death somewhere in Africa or Madagascar

That's the biggy, it needs to reach mainland Africa.

the WHO and CDC are only so effective as the local population

The Madagascans are used to Bubonic plague, seeing the buboes and sometimes even getting proper medical attention

Pneumonic plague is invisible (until blood is literally pouring out of the victim's mouth, and then they are fucked anyway, and usually they are dead before that point)

The local people are not equipped or educated enough to understand what they are up against

1st to hit dub names it

jewish tears

if it also reaches arabian pennisula and india ill take a week off from work and masturbate to the fact.
if it also reaches south america ill be in 7th heaven.

That's really hard to do with such a big island which is economically dependent on trade

You have to convince a sovereign nation to shut itself down

The country isn't under a lockdown. They place monitors at every airport and seaport to catch those who have it and at the destinations abroad.

What's so scary about this virus is how infectious it is. It is more infectious then common influenzas.

Classic Africa

she is waitting for her dub to start this shit show in Madagascar

Also how fatal it is, without treatment you are almost guaranteed to die horribly

>tfw not white so no genetic resistance to the plague

>escaped
Why?
Was the quarantine inhumane?
If they were under harsh quarantine why weren't there armed guards?

Either way there's no reason they should have escaped even if they were just niggers nigging out like they did with AIDs.

I believe it ranges from 15% to 40%. I gotta check for a more accurate update.

tumbling down
tumbling down
tumbling down

>anything other than Plague-chan

>from hospital in a city of nearly 9 million people, It Has Emerged

No. White people will step in and cure it. Then we get to continue hearing about wypipo are all evil and how the world would be so much better whitey

>patients escaping from needles
Spoiler, they dont have the plague, but theyrw being injected with it :3

Trips seals South Africa's fate

Nice, Hope it jump into Africa mainland, there too many niggers there.

well thoghts seeing non of u coons are getting dub

>tfw the original artist posted with a templar flag so we'll never know what country the OC is from

The only way to completely infect the world is to infect madagascar first, they learned it well

>thousands of simulations
Is this what we are calling wasting hours playing pandemic?

You might as well take the next step and say you have a doctorate in bacterial communicability. Really all you would need to do is write up your data and try to publish it.

If you don't I will niggertits

>if it reaches the mainland
>if
Try a week ago friend

Why do weebs have to make their comics read right to left???

hi satan. white devil confirmed

This is what autism looks like

>Good news: Madagascar hasn’t seen a new plague case in 3 weeks

vox.com/health-care/2017/11/17/16669932/madagascar-plague-epidemic

>Madagascar: Fatal Madagascar Plague Under Control

allafrica.com/stories/201710310995.html

disinfo? or is the other disinfo?

oh shit its happening?

You must be a blast at parties

I can only assume you are also just playing pandemic.

Kys faggot

This

You answered your own question. They're weebs

Ask your whore mother.

why are they escaping the hospital

Because you are a newfag

a global epidemic where you die incredibly painfully and slow is the least thing you turbotards should want - ww3 cool explosions beheadings shootings and high tech armory is where it´s at , not this medieval "ive the flu and die" shit.

>implying you have to be white to hate blacks

Everyone hates blacks, even other blacks.

Nature controls predatory populations by famine. Diseases are unusual for that. Diseases come in handy for overcrowded spaces (especially when they are shared between different species).

Fun fact.
Because of mutation, caused dy numerous epidemics, a lot of white europeans, and especially scandinavians and slavs, have a immunity from Black Death.
Also, by lucky coincidence, it also give full immunity from HIV.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CCR5

This timeline

Welp, the world is done for.

Ih the west the mortality ratio would be very low, most western countries have good health care services unlike Africa, there the dead toll can be savage if the virus reach the continent.

wut do i now /po/?

Just fucking drop the nuke! Just fucking do it already!

>when the name he gave it is gay as hell but you can't argue with the lord of the flies
oh well can't think of a snappy name myself anyway

>airborne
no. airborne droplets in close proximity to infected patients? yes
>kills in 3 hours
NEED FOR CITATION INTENSIFIES

nice little outbreak you got there going on, dear news. but as a matter of fact the most retard-tier antibiotics kills Yersinia pestis on sight. maybe some old-ass bedstruck 120 year olds die but who cares

"Black Death"

CAVEMAN WHITEY IS TO BLAME WE TAUGHT WHITEHOW TO BATHE WHITEMAN IS SPREADING PLAGUE BY NOT TAKE BATH

You can't catch the plague if you don't ever leave your house.

Kek

You're assuming that niggers are capable of controlling their borders.

Lol niggers

Finally. Lets get this show on the road.