As far-right populism sees revival across Europe, its resurgence in Austria looks particularly alarming...

As far-right populism sees revival across Europe, its resurgence in Austria looks particularly alarming, suggesting a failure to learn from recent history

timesofisrael.com/austria-accepted-its-holocaust-guilt-so-why-is-its-far-right-on-the-rise/

VIENNA (JTA) — When it comes to the Holocaust, Austria has made a lot of progress assuming responsibility.

In recent years, Austrian officials have consistently acknowledged their country’s support of Adolf Hitler, an Austria native, and his war of annihilation against Jews. In the early 2000s, the government dropped the claim that the country was mostly a victim of German Nazism, citing “the special responsibility imposed on Austria by its recent history.” Instead, teaching about the Holocaust has become mandatory, with visits to former death camps and teacher training in Israel.

The government has paid nearly $1 billion since 2005 in compensation to Holocaust victims, and since 2012, Holocaust memorial projects have popped up at an unprecedented rate. They include the opening of a learning center at the Mauthausen former death camp, a monument for Vienna’s deported Jews and an international exposition, commissioned by the national railway firm, on its own role in murdering some 65,000 Austrian Jews.

Yet in spite of this increased sensitivity, nationalism still has a firm grip on Austrian society: The far-right Freedom Party, which was founded in 1956 by a former Nazi SS officer, is on the rise. In last month’s national elections, the party garnered 26 percent of the vote with a platform that included denouncing “forced multiculturalism, globalization and mass immigration.

As a natural ally of the center-right People’s Party, which won the most votes, the Freedom Party is poised to enter Austria’s government for the second time — it was part of the governing coalition in 2000.

Amid the ascendancy of far-right populism across Europe, its revival in Austria is seen as particularly alarming, as it suggests a failure by society to learn from its recent history.

Because we don't care

It's almost as if the left uses the Holocaust to stifle the right.

Not far right enough, ÖVP and FPÖ are EU cucks who want to mass surveil us, not mass-deport Afghan shit tier humans and take our guns.

Pride.

the Holohoax never happened
but we can fix that

together we can

ZAHLT SCHLUDEN, FUCKING SCHLUCHTENSCHEIßERBANDE

ẞ or SS

AUSTRIA WHY THE FUCK WONT YOU REMEMBER THE SIX MILLION FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!

They're literally admitting right out that the point of the holocaust myth is to keep the white man down.

I don’t get this one. Don’t joke about the Holocaust, many people died, 5.7 million.

It only keeps the white man down if he lets it. Instead we should be proud of the holocaust - without it we would be a USA tier shithole now with nogs, no public drinking water and cut dicks.

We had nothing to do with the holocaust. We were innocent victims of Germany just like the rest of Europe.

ẞ ei is a long vowel sound. I wish German would make up its mind already on when to use it tho

>why isn't Austria being good goys
Because it isn't about the holocaust it's about the masculinity of the male population
The biggest threat to the west is soy

>teacher training in Israel

>We had nothing to do with the holocaust. We were innocent victims of Germany just like the rest of Europe.

S-sorry! May we offer reparations, sir?

Please never talk to me again. You half Turk Nigger Mongrel.
That is all the repayment I want.

i thought it said Australia. the article still works in a weird way

CHOKE ME HARDER, DADDY

untergradiger post

You GOY will learn to obey UR Master or we'll crash some more skyscrapers and send U off to more wars for the glory of Apartheid Israel!

>tfw you will never be NO WAY like Australia and give Afghan rape ape subhumans money instead of Hercules rides.

jej

>muh holocaust
fuck off

He is here.

Skype here.

There is a difference between the foot-in-mouth FPÖ and real nazism.

This is not repeating history so to speak.

This is true, the UK, US and Soviet Union said so in 1943.

>The holocaust "happened" so you're not allowed to have borders or serve your own people
Audacious Jews.

I think 400bn in war reparatioms should be paid by Germany to Austria for all the suffering Germany caused to Austrians.

Don't you DARE to pay it in "wertvoller als Gold" units.

Considering how much they've suffered to this day (it's written in their gaunt, prematurely aged faces), I think 400bn won't be enough.

Why not?At the current gold price, it’s about 800,000 illegals I guess. It is only fair, as you had them originally but they then slipped through your fingers and across our borders.

>tfw Germans caused us to drown the holocaust guilt in alcohol, causing premature aging.

>Bad Goyim!

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaased!

Jesus, Lithuania number 1 by far...

>Yet in spite of this increased sensitivity, nationalism still has a firm grip on Austrian society
Don't they realize that it's not in spite of, but because of?

>Yet in spite of this increased sensitivity, nationalism still has a firm grip on Austrian society

This shameless fucking lying is why the "far right" is rising. Equating nationalism with muh holocaust is stupid as fuck. Don't they realize that lying is unforgivable?

Wow. I knew we loved our drink but not so much more than in other countries

>Don't they realize that lying is unforgivable?

That's not true. Trump said he was gonna make America great again, and Sup Forums has forgiven him for that lie.

Why does the media categorize NatSoc as a far-right ideology?
Genuine question.

We are the most comfy country of Europe. On the other hand if you are shitfaced all the time even Vienna looks nice.

If you're too stupid to understand the difference here, you're not worth talking to.

Oh, so lying is okay as long as the guy whose dick you want to suck does it.

Got it.

Oy vey! The conditioning isn’t working!

>The government has paid nearly $1 billion since 2005 in compensation to Holocaust victims

if you live in vienna you literally need mace on you when walking through certain districts

The far right is primarily a reactionary movement against the increasing absurdity and authoritarianism of the left. If leftists learnt their history then they would be arguing against the far left rather than enabling them.

>.
Oy vey! Thats 300,000 short there goy. Now just admit your guilt for killing the 12 million and we'll say no more about it

I feel safe everywhere I go in town and I live in vienna

Didn't the fucking goys learn that once a Jew is offended all history must change accordingly? And don't point out all those nations in the Bible we're proud of genociding. We don't need to feel guilt because we were chosen. You're not. The shamans in our religion said so. No, you can't be part of it. Just accept that we're the holy ones and get special things, like existence, that you do not. Otherwise it's racism.

>tfw live in Vienna
13th district is nice but every work day I throw up on the inside, witnessing the people of the U6

Hey retard, you don't know shit about america or the process of unfucking it.

Explain how nationalism = holocaust.

t. 50 shades of brown

Why are you deflecting? We were talking about the blowjob you planned on giving Trump.

wtf fpö don't deny the holocaust. and their popularity is no resurgence, they always had quite high number of seats in parliament

>cnaan liphshiz
what kind of a fucking name is that? no wonder he doesn't know jack shit about austrian politics

He's right tho just don't act like a scared pucci

Oy vey! If you don't accept millions of foreigners into your country, forever altering the demographics and disenfranchising your people, you're a literal nazi! We will name you in our media and encourage antifa to attack you because you're racist sexist, homophobic, cis-gender violent aggressors.

Gott erhalte!

I visited Vienna once and I have never seen so many Muslims. Halal stores and restaurants in every block and some Egyptians were protesting something everyday.

>some Egyptians were protesting something

They were kangz. Show some respect, you asshole.

>Australia accepted it's holohoax guilt
>accept your guilt, goy
really makes my pickle ricks bazinga

because of the nat part

You're the one deflecting you retard. The subject is AUSTRIA and the shamelessly lying jew who wrote this article.

Yeah I come by U6 Alser Straße every day on my way to work ... it is getting worse every day.

Can't wait for an Austrian to rule Germany again you bunch of soyboys

The subject was lying. Which you reprimanded in the case A but excused in case B.

You fat cunt.

growing up there it made me take MMA lessons
also, now, being 203cm, only armed faggots try me

still, vienna is not a place to raise a family
too much human filth

Kevin? Kevin, is that you?

Meh I don't care about the germs. Let them die.

>Can't wait for an Austrian to rule Germany again you bunch of soyboys

The lesson to learn from WW2 is:

>Never send an Austrian to do a white man's job.

You had your chance. We tried to safe you, but you fucked it up.

t.Ahmed Mohammed

>When it comes to the Holocaust, Austria has made a lot of progress assuming responsibility.
stopped reading at "responsibility"

>tfw Austria doesn't even have a navy

Really? Nobody?
This place is dead.

It's almost as though our government mandated ritualistic virtue signalling was merely a gesture!

No Kevin, just a Monarchist...

Stop them Austria, stop them while you still can. Don't let them poison your culture or you will end up with a Merkel eventually.

>12.6%
You are just jealous user. And angry because you elected yourself another four years of systematic self destruction.

There is no defense for Islamic immigration. It's not 'far right's to hate Muslims, they are completely incompatible with everyone.

What do we need a navy for when we have super secret nukes

>And angry because you elected yourself another four years

Angry? Delighted!

Triggered? :^)

>he doesn't know about river pirates

Fool!

Oy Vey they feel bad but they won't be replaced!
Maybe they have a self-preservation instinct the rest of Europe lacks.

You're fucking retarded and I'm just replying to demonstrate how you jews operate and post some rare lampshades. Always changing the subject when called out on your lies.

I'm sure this guy also supports nationalism for israel.

>tfw no strong German names like Sieghart, but close

>no Austrian Navy

Fuck those backstabbing Italian bastards ... never forget the Szent Istvan!

>lies

Oh look. There goes the expert on lying again.

You deserve whats coming. Merkel boy.

Frauke's tears give me a boner.

always the fucking Holocaust, like nothing else even exists

Do you think the average romanian knows how to swim? I pushed one into the river after his friends stole my money and i wonder if he drowned

>Romanian
I wish. We have Iraqis, Chechens and Afghans. The shittiest kind of human garbage you can be infested with.

Come home, semi-white man

because they lied.

outjew the jew

>We have Iraqis, Chechens and Afghans

And slavniggers.