What's the biggest penis compensator you own?

What's the biggest penis compensator you own?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sIhGCRIQnCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They make compensators for your dick?

Does it still count as compensating if my cock is 7.75”?

Remote controlled semiautomatic dragon dildo

Yeah they're called assault rifles.

Imagine being this insecure.

What is an assault rifle?

but why did you post a semi-automatic?

>pic of 5.56
>biggest

your ignorance is showing

Americans can't own Assault rifles dipshit. Some companies can, but citizens cannot. Go back to dildoing your ass faggot.

because communist intellectuals see no difference

A

Why are communists anti gun? Guns can bring about the revolution and are tools of the proletariat. So why would a commie be against this? did the liberal position poison your brains that much that you forgot what guns are used for OR are you mad because guns are used by workers to stop the communists revolution?

>commie larper
>hates funs
So how are you going to destroy international capitalism without weapons?

your girlfriend

>citizens cannot
but you can if you sell your soul to the ATF and have a fuckton of money laying around

where I live having fast sport cars are the symbol of small-dick inferiority complex
and lefties would rather ban guns than those things despite the fact that cars kill more people
it's common sense to think that severely limiting gun ownership is just leftists wanting you to stop being able to defend yourself from a police state arising
this isn't about protecting you.
any democrat voters and leftist leaning americans are just useful idiots being used by the dems and if you actively come here to argue for gun control you are a dumb drone who would have been killed for being a traitor in better times.

High capacity, semi automatic, high speed guns that serve no purpose other than to make insecure white guys feel good about your manhood.

It's an ar-15 assault rifle aka penis-compensator-15.

Also notice how they're always black. hmmm I wonder why that is??

Commies don’t like guns because they make the revolution harder.

>semi-automatic
>high speed
>assault rifle
oh no it's retarded

I have a 91/30 Mosin. It's like 4 feet long. Even more retarded when I put on the bayonet
I like to make my manlet friends hold it

FUCKING

*blocks your path*

>High capacity, semi automatic, high speed guns
>high speed

You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

>old man w/ airsoft gun?

What is a high speed gun? Hunting rifles have a higher bullet velocity than an AR or AK and a greater range. If you are talking about trigger speed then that is up to the user and their control of the weapon. Then there is the question of defining high capacity. Each state and jurisdiction defines high capacity differently. Then there is also the fact magazines are separate entities from the weapon itself. Magazine size can be altered to accommodate a user's preference.

This is why you should never play word games. especially coming from a fellow white like you.

I don't have any. I don't think books or a cheap classical guitar or an average 6-year old computer counts.

>Also notice how they're always black. hmmm I wonder why that is??

Because statistically niggers are prolific killers.

My actual penis is my compensator. It compensates for moderate facial asymmetry. I also shoot guns and drive a medium SUV. But my dick is awesome and girls love it.

A fat bank account. Nobody cares about your rifle, user.

By banning guns, the same laws ban the government. So basically the government has to be the first to disarm and disband their military and police agencies. The government has already infringed upon our rights, and by the very power granted to the citizens being stripped, the government has lost all rights of authority. The government is already illegal.

this, but i did spend about 50k on guns over the last 2-3 years and their value just keeps going up, famamalama

Black is an environment-neutral color, it works in most places just fine. Plus you can't blue aluminum and black is the closest color to that old type of finishing.
Ever seen an 1870/87 Italian Vetterli? They're 53 inches long without it's literal short sword bayonet! Now that's compensating!

*takes cover on the hill and blends in the bushes*

My green energy car

What's the left's most tired argument?
>Because you men are not men you are afraid of, or you like x

OP is a faggot with hemroids he pretends are labia.

I’ll reply with the same question I have time and again.
I have a large gun collection, being an avid collector and instructor.
I additionally have a very large cock. Nearly every girl I’ve been with has made a comment about it. Hell, my wife calls me, “Jack the Rippist”.

So my question is this: do I have to give up my collection, or get a penis reduction?

knowing what i know about materials science and knowing that the person who made this probably didn't do the relevant calculations or tests i would never fire such a thing

>I’ll reply with the same question I have time and again.
my donger is also 8'' and i have a bunch of guns and like shooting them. ??? ?? ? ?? ?

dakka thread?

Shotgun shells?

is that a yes?

COMMIE

Yes, by the looks of it.

Who doesn't like some dakka?

My dick doesn't have any muzzle lift issues while firing so I never thought to even look for a compensator for it.

My big dick

fair enough, have some finnish engineering

latest high tech ammunition
best ergonomics
high quality materials
and made by the most skilled gunsmiths in the world

Can you handle that?

youtube.com/watch?v=sIhGCRIQnCA

blessed be that beautiful bastard and Gun Jesus for spreading his word

Praise be to him.

How do you thread your dick?

I'm 6'4

got some rare Ians? I'll trade this Swedish PPSh for them

your foreskin latches on the accessory and keeps it in place, can't do that if doctor Goldstein made your dick California compliant

That's average dick size in Hungaria. Me and my friends all have at least 7 inch thick cocks here.

whoops, second reply meant for

No sadly

i have one of these which is fun as fuck when i actually get to shoot it

nevermind

I'd post my penis, but that would get me b&

I own a derrenger.

>tfw no gyroscopic penis compensator to aim all my piss into the toilet

Welfare.

So cute! The parts match..

My guitars/basses.

Did you know magnums are average sized?

I wouldn't fire that just to spare myself wrist trauma. I have no idea what kind of damage that would create if the barrel couldn't withstand the pressure, but I also know I wouldn't want to be within 40ft of it when it goes.

Uhm, my girlfriend makes me use a penis extender because otherwise she calls the bull over.

>German_autism.jpg

i drive a violent red truck
its stock. but i actually use it for hauling shit regularly

Pick one.

I routinely overheat my gun barrel firing multiple mags of jizz into your mom, OP.

my MANPAD

Yo dog. I heard you like AKs. So I put a kalishnakov in your kalishnakov.
Also. That trigger discipline is suspect

>scuffless brass deflector
>no sling
0/10, wouldn't even consider operating with

Don't you mean communist government repellent?

Would have to be my newest fishing rod. It's a Antares BX.

how much is .gov paying you? like 60k? and your job is to troll on weekends? yikes... sucks for you brah

Your moms mouth.

Nice edc setup

>when women try to talk about guns
just go away and go talk about heels elsewhere

a Sup Forums pass

Likewise. I bought a kahr cw380 because I relocated for a job and bought a house that I didn't know was close to the ghetto. But I've put over 2k rounds of hollow point critical defense and Winchester 380 fmj and have had no issues .

D-dad?

Homemade

Saiga 12, will be way more useful than an actual penis when the racewar turns hot.

USP Compact 9mm
Cost me ~$1800 because of wars on every border driving the prices up.

1400*

StL fag here so I'm sure you understand why I keep a full mag of hollows on me at all times

About compensation let me just point out that i am 195 cm (6'3'' tall), so no, i dont need compensator, I am compensator!
As to the question about guns, yes i like almost every house in RS Bosnia own gun (I have AK-47). Illegally of course but fuck you. I have a neighbor that has an Literal Howitzer buried behind his barn (by his father after the war)

I told Serbia. They are not keeping their colonies in check.