Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Light novel link: drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEVDJfaXJrcHdMVU0

TOP SPEED

TOP SLUT

Broken egg shiposter

In the end I couldn't like them because they were too much like me.

It's ok user, she's samefagging in heaven now

I have trouble telling them apart. Which one is which?

At Ripple's fight near the end with shitshit, why did she have Top Girl's coat?

I thought she transformed back on death without Ripple realising.

Maybe the cloak wasn't part of her magical girl outfit and she wore it in addition to the outfit

Is it just me, or did she say Death Winterprison here?

Yunael=no spiky hair
Minael=the one with spiky hair

Which one that can transform into onahole?

The one that still alive

Minael can transform into object and Yunael cna transform into organic creatures

I just realised that all Nana,Minael and Yunael have cross sign in their eyes.

They would make a good christian team.

PRICELESS

So it was the useful one that died? Classic. You know they're actually pretty powerful when you think about it. Had they made it through all you would need to do is mimic a well known magic girl so your opponent starts the fight assuming you can do what they do.
Then all of a sudden, while they're trying to work out how to beat a far more powerful opponent a trash can gets up and shanks them. Perfect ploy.

>calamity mary
Pretend to be her. Shoot people. Throw away old gun and retreat behind wall (assumably to regain compsure and magic up a new one). They come around after you. You put your hand up. The gun gets up and snaps their neck.

She is watching you.

Well when Minael is in inanimate object form she can still move, so its not as useless as you might think

Limited is intense.

Maybe she can give me tips on making the best design/name for a magical girl(male) and the sexiest hairstyle.

Go away you perverted old hag.
I bet you watch old men masturbate to chinese cartoon in your spare time.

I want to mix my DNA with Snow White!

Yeah Limited is the best arc so far, though Jokers is shaping up to be even better
Also the author has great taste in cover girls, all of those girls are top 15 easy
Only if she shares her collection with me

She just need a rainbow to complete the chuuni moves.

If you were a magical girl, which power would you have?

King Crimson, other girls wouldn't stand a chance.

Based on my personality?
No one can harm or touch me because I don't give a fuck anymore about the world.

What I want? This

Maybe the ability to jump forward in time due to my procrastination habits.

Too late there's already Magical Girl who has that ability

If I had to pick from an existing magical girl then Grim Heart, Mao Pam, or Prism Cherry just to fuck with people and make them think they're vampires or some shit

Make everyone as incompetent as me, due to my incredible ability to always fuck up.

Teleport all and part of my body,so I can have long distance sex by teleporting my dick.

I think a copycat ability would be cool in this sort of setup.

>be cool
No, user, it would be MAJI KUURU

surprisingly enough, there hasn't been a copycat in any arc yet, it'd be really cool in this kinda setting, I'm sure we'll have one one day

I claimed task master last thread

The ability to become "invisible". Once activated people will forget I'm there and be incapable of noticing my presence even if I'm right in front of them.

This ability may fail to work if they're actively searching for me but may work again if they become distracted by something else.

Maybe precognition and agility or some shit like that if it's based on my background
Maybe some kind of berserker mode if it tries to draw my darkest aspects

Akarin please.

So similar to Melville except there's some sort of mental effect at work in addition to the camoflauge,

It wouldn't be good in one against many scenario

Can someone who knows list the game stats.

yeah because a lot of the powers are weird and hard to use without experience, like if you copied Filuru, you'd be shit because you don't know how to effectively use the ability

Telepathic communication because I'm a loner who secretly likes people talking to me.

depends if you can copy the right ability
and if you know which one is

Taskmaster would be.

A lot of abilities are bad against groups.

It's probably a good thing that they aren't all one-size-fits-all sorts of things.

To view things, the view got vague as the distance increase. Viewing is not limited to present.

Only work if I am sitting in a chair.

What ability is good against many anyway?
Clantail and Winterprison?

I want the dick, which grants me the ability to rape and mindbreak any girl I choose.

Since all MGs are girls, they lose to the D by default and become my slaves.

The ability to teleport behind people using a katana.

Mao Pam is the walking AOE nuke

Top shitpost

Mao Pam, Sonia

Any time related fuckery, such as rewind, freeze or speed up time.

I hope we get the side stories soon, its really late here

>People still watch this garbage

Stealing other magical girls' abilities

We are going to avenge Yunael ;_;

Whats up with the low confidence

>normie hates this show

outing yourself?

For anyone who has read the fan book: what does the stat -magical rarity- mean?

How rare the power is, its pretty self explanatory

Cranberry scandal, Flamey and half her students being insane took a number on her.

>Impregnate various woman without touching them
It's awesome.

But you forget one thing: MS doen't have dick.

So I suppose that means that there's been enough girls that things double up? That's fine.

Magic-type rarity.
It show if your ability is generic or not

S-Shit
Then my tongue then

How will calamity mary killed?

She shoot herself

Spoilers Ripple and Top Speed fight her and eventually Ripple throws a window at her from Top Speeds broom, Calamity Mary shoots the window and Ripple uses her power on the glass shards and they all home in on her, so she dies in a glass shower

The rules don't say anything about futas

Is this next episode?

But what if I have tentacles dick as part of the design like Boipucci's tail?

yeah

Have some Slutty Elements.

>Not teleporting you vajaja to onaholes and enjoy having sex with various creepy men

I need that gif. Where is it.
Also, fuck Pfle.

I want to guide Deluge a deluge of cum from my dick.

I certainly would.

SG please.

This one?

In every sense of the word I agree

>Episode starts off on a death flag
>Death right away
Jesus christ, this show doesn't slow down.

The power to be oblivious to things I don't want to pay attention to.

I avoid shit I don't want to think about all the time. I don't need annoyances in my head when I'm just trying to have fun.

Is there a character like that? One who is immune to anything they're choosing to ignore? I can already spot a ton of flaws with the ability, so it's not like it's a fool-proof one, so I doubt a final boss kind of character would have it, but someone that's stupidly specialized and useless otherwise like Tama.

There is a character called Grim Heart in the 4th arc who can ignore anything from anyone or anything she finds rude, which is basically everyone, so she's almost invincible, she's not the final boss character of the arc, her subordinate is and all the deaths in the arc are cause by the subordinate

If only Snow White would do this to someone.

Maybe in the drama cd.

>fuck Pfle.
How many anons out there will turn 360 degree and join her when it revealed that her true goal is too make Magical power accessible to everyone?

The methods and the journey user, not the goal.

There is nothing more important than the goal. The end justifies all mean.

Really wanna see Restart spoilers: Spider Tank animated.

How's this a good thing, if anything it would trigger a new war in human world to fight over the tech

CM IS FUCKIN BEST GIRL I LOVE HER

>Something that advance human's technology is some how a bad thing.
If we play the card right, we might venture out into the space, terraform and colonize planets and start the real Space Age.

Fuck you Pfle, I cared about the journey.

A world in which everyone's a cute girl doing cute girl things is worth dying for