GOYIM LOL

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@51.4713311,58.4549604,2083m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>paying to send your DNA to George Soros
kek the retards deserve it

it's mostly insecure le 56% faces trying to grasp at anything. if your white, you'd know you're ancestry.

>people fell for this

HAHAHA!

I KNEW IT! That's why I refuse to use 23andme.

If I had the capital, I would start a genetic testing business that immediately destroyed records after testing. I would send clients paper and encrypted digital copies, and then it would be up to them to store/use them.

I think it could be really popular, then again, perhaps I am overestimating the market depth of people who care about privacy, how many potential customers would I have really? Maybe tens of thousands? Probably not enough to sustain a business.

I'm a federal employee so I'm in the database anyway.

whats stopping people from using fake names

OP are you sure you aren't russian with a proxy? I think I know where you live.

google.com/maps/@51.4713311,58.4549604,2083m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

>perhaps I am overestimating the market depth of people who care about privacy
It's an untapped market. You'd have to market around exposing other DNA testing services though and that would probably get you suicided

exactly

if you dont know what you are chances are its not going to be too impressive.

>Be amerimutt
>pay 100$ to get told you are a mutt
>get arrested by police later on thanks to your DNA test

I had an idea of my ancestry, but I always thought I had some Jewish blood. Apparently I'm 0% kike. Good to know.

Both sides of my family have books on our genealogy.

There is no market for it. The vast majority of people who do these kinds of tests don't care where their DNA ends up because they don't expect to be on the run from the police or do something in the future that would require the police to get their DNA,
If you were that paranoid you wouldn't even interact with companies like these so they don't even get your name.

This. I really want to do a 23andme even though I know my families heritage for the most part. My sister took one and found she was more German than Italian which was surprising because my dad is 100% Italian.

Lel you have to be a retard for not knowing that.
Oh wait !
People who want to see how white theyare by a test are actaul retards

well do you plan on raping and molesting? if so then yes i guess you will get matched with their database when they open investigation

Northern Italy might as well be Bavaria

This is EXACTLY what I've been saying since I first heard about it years ago. "I'm not willingly going to hand my DNA to law enforcement." It was always a matter of time, and I knew that these companies weren't going to deny compliance with subpoenas.

This. Sup my fbi bro.

I'll never forget the amount of retards here posting their 23AndGoy shit here.

i wish i never sent in my dna and i only found out I was 5% african

>you’d know you’re ancestry
>you’d know you are ancestry

>I warned people about this

Idiots.

What's the problem?
If you aren't a murderer/rapist/criminal, you have nothing to worry about. It is still the only way of truly knowing if you are 100%.

There's a lot of facebook faggots here too; boomers who aren't in "the in" period. It's a probably a generational thing so it's really obviously most of the time. The election was a double-edged sword

Since when?
I'm pretty sure his family is from the Asti area

They already have it, how do you think they arrest people for leaving traces of dna at a crime
scene retard?

I can tell by your grammar that you're a nigger

I was federal. No dna was taken from me. What are you smoking?

If I have brown eyes is it already too late for me to be white?

Dnayim know

>They already have it, how do you think they arrest people for leaving traces of dna at a crime scene retard?

They do not have your DNA on file. They must first get a warrant/subpoena to force you to provide DNA, retard.

I guess you've never had an important job in your life. Sorry you're a loser.

I told you, dawg ,but you didnt listen

this is where it starts, then insurance companies will pay for access to your DNA and deny your claims, etc.

those tests with 20% _insert-nationality-here_ BS?
why would anyone even believe that stuff????

Yep, and these companies are aggressively marketing (think ancestry with their syndicated ads targeting towards stupid boomers and dissatisfied 30/40 somethings) to get as many customers as possible before the true magnitude of the implications of a DNA database are subject to public discourse.

The more customers and bigger database they can build now, the more weight it will have as an argument for mandatory contributions to a DNA database. It will be easier to convince people to acquiesce when they can say "but 10's of millions have already participated! What are you scared of?"

The only ones grasping are JIDF for that le 56 meme. But go ahead and shoot blanks all day lol

which is what i did

This. I called this fucking years ago. If you really want to do this, I get it. You should know and be proud of your heritage. But, ensure that you do this with no identifying sources of payment or address.

Use a Visa paycard and don't use your own address.

the military takes your dna when you're in meps or reception, i forget which

t. newfag

How did you pay for it? If you left a paper trail they can still find you without your name. Only gigantic retards would willingly pay someone and then send them their DNA, I mean come on, how dumb do you have to fucking be

Fuck off Quentin.

BASED MAGAPEDE!!!

If your sister already did it why would you waste your money for the test? It will be the exact same results

They would start caring if somebody started offering a competing service.

Good if you work in a lab. Do not even have to sneak my sample into the next Illumina chip since I am the only one regularly donating blood for our research efforts (the others are all pussies and afraid of needles).

I'm an amerilard going to school here, if I get the british one and have it delivered to my school mailbox and use a prepaid card or something like that could it be traced back to me? Or do I need to find another mailbox.

meant for

Seek a venture capitalist or an angel investor.
After you're rich, start a charity to socially rehabilitate Sup Forumsites.

literally only matters if you are a murderer

They are using it to find Neo

They already have my fingerprints...

lolwut?

I thought this was for the many Americans that are unsure how big of mutts they are? I mean I know i'm fucking white.

OF COURSE.

If your parents and grandparents can't tell you your family history, it isn't worth knowing. My family still has their Coat of Arms, and we all learned about our family history as children. Never needed the "spit jew" to tell me where my dna originates; I come from my fathers penis, as did my father, and his father, and those penises were Aryan.

if they have the same parents then the results should be the same or very similar. the laws of independent assortment and segregation are random enough that you can assume this outcome

You're an idiot

Idiots. Told you how stupid it was to send your DNA to be cataloged.

No, Goebbels had brown eyes and hair.

>laws of independent assortment and segregation
wow,just wow. way to whitesplain. As a Person of Color, I am offended the way white trash tries to constantly segregate everyone. We People of Color need to be separate from all the white trash constantly bringing their hatred into our communities. I am sick and tired of white people.

No, that's a good plan. Not likely to be traced back to you that way, user.

>We People of Color need to be separate from all the white trash
please do

I sincerely agree with you. The people running these gentic testing companies are looking for people who fit a very specific genetic profile.

My totally unsubstantiated thoughts on this are they are doing this because they need a certain type of person to interface with alien/higher developed spiritual beings that want to make their presence known to Earth. As in, we need to find our special humans to serve as our ambassadors.

As long as your mailbox is shared by other students. And really, even if it is a personal mailbox, I doubt the universities have started monitoring and logging this...yet.

are there any services held to doctor confidentiality?

They're using the companies for comparative analysis. Get a large enough sample pool and you can generally sniff out the factors you want. The real question is what did the founders originally pursue in theory. Why this isn't painfully obvious to other people is beyond me.

Wheeewwww good thing I never bothered to do the extra shekel assignment for my soc class where you do one of these and write a bit about the results

>mfw I wanted to do this but didn’t because I’m a lazy shit
For once procrastination was positive

It's personal I'm living on campus and the mailbox is tied to the room I'm living at.

I figure it would be hard to trace back but possible. Obviously I would use non-traceable payment and a fake name and email.

But I think they would have to already know I ordered it to figure it out, and from there they could look at the order list of 23 and me and then trace it back to the school and then find out where I ordered and get my fake name and whatnot.

Obviously hard but I'm so paranoid I want fullproof. Maybe I'll order it to my friend's mailbox.

On the note of fake emails, what email provider do I get that will keep my mail secret. Obviously all this work is likely pointless if I use a gmail that gets traced back to me.

Why do kikes alway larp as shitskins, making sure to state they are shitskins in post and have anti western values or are simply racist /anti white?

why are jews so obsessed with whites?
is it the holocaust?

This is very true. My family has a tracked and accounted for family tree going back to at least three home countries that I'm aware of: the UK, Ireland, and Germany. My mom's side has a line going back to the Mayflower and Daniel Boon. My dad, to Robert the Bruce of Scotland.

Why do we know this? Because old white ladies like records and family trees.
If you're actually white, your family has done this shit.

>user pls, i think we can trust the jews of all people with our genetic information!

haha, everyone said i was crazy when i told people they were/are doing this

>Someone mixes up the labels with a criminal and a SWAT team raids your house and shoots your dog and your grandma.

>Dad Italian
>Sister not Italian
I've got some news you might want to sit for, user.

this

I knew this shit was just a scam to get peoples DNA on file. That being said, im kind of curious about my ancestry and it sounds kind of fun.

This is just natural selection in the modern age. People who are too trusting will be bred out the gene pool. Globalism is anti-white for that very reason.

I always told you guys how stupid of an idea this was.

Not only are you giving away your DNA to the authorities, these companies are probably just a scam. You pay money for them to send you a fake result. They probably look up your browsing history and add a little bit of Jew or African American if you visit Sup Forums.

Good job, retards.

I'm fine with that, I don't break the law. It's when the commies start using it to eradicate White people that I'm worried about.

if this surprises you, you are an idiot

of course this was just another way of getting a big dna database

lmao my FBI dad warned me about these he said son never do those dna tests the US government could get a warrant so fast and snatch your info from there

...and remember user you aren't just selling yourself out you are selling out all your direct relatives and kids as well. Thanks dad

I always kinnda wanted to do this but I didnt cause I was worried but this exact shit. Would had been fun. Oh well ill just live with my knowledge im 50% polish and 50% random western European french Irish ect.

>tfw bought kit, but threw it away because Sup Forums told me this shit would happen
dodged a bullet there

I did AncestryDNA, the based Mormons wouldn't give away my DNA, right????

I just can't see how that post warranted this niggotry.

shit, now i cant rape people

Nah it's legit. There is no way they figured out the results I got from my browsing history. I predicted what I got from talking to grandparents, great grand parents and investigating. Results were very close to what I expected, just slightly more German and less English than I thought.

I just wanna know if my nose is kike or italian man

Good thing I used a false name, throw away email and had it mailed to a PO box. Jokes on them hahahaha

The FBI is chock full of Mormons. Sorry user.

prepaid visa card.

>NSFCuks
>Deplorable White Supremacist
>actually a nigger
>says "folks"
>maga "pede"
>edgy, dumb fake "white power" hand sign
t-d fucking sucks, the culture they bring with them sucks
literal soyboy faggots